Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:07 pm
((*a bit sad about the shooting* he should be ok...and I think that was Kurozuma, and he should be good....although he might not have a real body anymore....*knows the person but can't remember his last name*....*confused*...um...why are you mad at him..and I will try to be careful ma'mm....but, while I wish I could drop it, why are you so angry now?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:08 pm
same person pissing me off. No one in fma knows japaneses yet here she is using it all the time. Anywho Emmi-san is coming over for I bit so I must go wait for her bye bye! *hugs*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:12 pm
((*nodded softly* alright...I understand...thank you though...*waved* have fun with Emmi-sama....I shall see you....*twas hugged, hugging Fire back* bye....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:02 pm
Emmi went home. We had fun. Like me we now both believe Roy has more then one personalities. We're not sure how many though...oh well. Oddly now she's going to write a new fanfic...again... based off some fma stuff I showed her. God knows what will happen now..Anywho working on post ideas on word...  

elegantdemonofpoop

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:14 pm
There I made a crappy post, my mind's not ben creative lately so don't expect good posts...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:59 pm
((*applauded* it was quite good, and I am sure you will snap out of your writer's block as soon as Envy comes...he tends to make you run on your toes...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:08 pm
He tends to piss me off! GOD! All my posts will then involve me yeling at him and attmepting to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:33 pm
((*laughing softly* Well, then there will be a battle in your office...*shock* oh no....Adenine is in your office....unconsious...*hitting herself now* No! I left Adenine defenseless when Felix announced he would be visting Adenine and the Fuhrer in our next posts nonononono....this is not good...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:40 pm
Don't worry my person won't let him hurt Adenine. My person's not completly evil you know.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 pm
((*she hit her head* will your person have a choice in the matter?...she's probably going to be thrown out a window, or otherwise occupied somehow....*starting to see visions of everyone stealing Adenine*nooo....but..maybe we should try that though..she could wake up and slash at him a bit...not that it would do any good, but I am sure it might be fun...*hit her head* no! there's no telling what Envy would do to Adenine! Bad!))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:44 pm
Knowing Felix he'd have Envy....not gong to try and say..list is too long.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:49 pm
*poked Fire* name a few then...if it's only a short list, try the top ones...I want to confirm suspicions here....do tell what you thought of...  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:50 pm
Let's see...Molest her.
Try to kill her
Yll at her, molest her, then try to kill her
Or...something overly violent...

sorry trying to keep up in another crappy RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:03 pm
((*she shuddered now, not happy about it* Knowing Felix he will find a way around your character and get to mine just because he wants to see me cry....trying to kill her is something she could defend against, but everything else she would have no defense against.....scary...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:05 pm
Nah, My person's a stubborn b***h. And she do'nt let anyone stupid palm trees get in her way. Not to mention she wouldn't let Envy touch anyone around her even if she hates the person. Cause she just really hates Envy.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games