Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:17 pm
Edo ish mine. My bishie! Oh I have a friend that if Ed was girl would soo be my friend...Emmi! *glomps Emmi cause not only is Emmi cuddles but now a rela life female Ed(the female part means she's taller then the male Edo. xD )* I need a pic to show you guys on of these days...we need to braid her hair once too!

And yes Roy ish evil. I just for some reason she him being evil yet it's not working out...damn..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:33 pm
-laugh-

My math teacher got mad at me for drawing Ed on every page of my homework and told me:

"...if you can't stop doodling your boyfriend all over your papers I'm going to have to give you a zero on your assignment.. I have no interest in your love life..."

She thinks Edo is real. -dies laughing- I wish. >>; -shiftly eyes-

Edo ish mine. -steals him back and cuddles him-
Ed: x__x; Rabid fangirl.
Me: Fufufufufuuu...  

KYLiE XD

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:44 pm
I can See a battle for Ed in the Near future lol sweatdrop .......Lord all you need is 4 Donation Letters and you can Get a shitload of Gold for um. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:49 pm
...*goes and steals roy's glove and snaps her fingers then pauses for a moment noticing not flame. Tries again but to not use*...Roy you idiot why isn't it working!
Roy:....*goes over and takes his glove back a bit annoyed*
Me:Hey I wasn't done with that! *goes and grabs Ed. Then shoves him in a closet*
Ed: Hey do you mind!*claps hand and destroyes the door*
Roy:...*tilts his head a bit confused*
Me:*goes and glomps Ed then goes and glomps Roy. Gets up and steals Roy's glove again and runs off*
Roy and Ed:*where both knocked over when glomped*
Roy:...*notices his glove(alchemy one you know) gone..again. Gets up and runs after her* Give that back!

my god I have fanfic ideas now! Thank you!*goes and glomps you and hides Roy's glove*

Also your math teacher is stupid then. Edo is mine. And Roy...and Riza...yes Riza.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:56 pm
o_0; Your... welcome? -dies-

-runs over and grabs Edo, sufficiently ripping him in half-

There! ^w^ But I get the half with the automail arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:02 pm
I must retire for the night. Bai, bye.. ;~;  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:03 pm
No! my poor Edo! *goes and steals the other half back and fixes him back up then glomps him and knocks him down then falls asleep on him*
Ed:..someone get her off me...
Roy: The curse of the midget.
Ed: Who are you calling a super midget?! Too small of a target to hit without a magnifiying(sp) glass?!*squirming around, somewhat*
Roy: ^^
Me: *still asleep*

Actully Felix is the uber midget! I'm like in real life I'd be like a foot taller then Felix! Cause felix is four inches shorter then Edo! And Edo is like seven inchs shorter then me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:04 pm
At least Mr.M's not here biggrin Me love Lust now.....Dont know how but,I just do.(Goes back to Killing people In Fable)  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:10 pm
But you can't be Lust! Since..your not a girl, and I don't think you have boobs...and I hope you don't....*shudders and goes to her corner in her dark room and cuddles blankie and Ed* No, wrong...very wrong... I can't believe I said that?!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:11 pm
KYLiE XD
I must retire for the night. Bai, bye.. ;~;
bye bye!*waves*  

elegantdemonofpoop

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Well I'm going to bed too nighty night!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:55 am
Trying to level my ninja (A true assassin) on City of Heroes, he's already 24 >.< Yes I've been getting up rather...late. Like 12pm-1pm cuz I'm still on Spring Break and I haven't been going to bed until 4 a.m.

No Ed and Matt are not related. Matt just wears similiar closes, he has green eyes, black hair, and on the back of his coat he has a symbol of a dragon. Also Matt doesn't wear gloves so it exposes his metalic hands. His arms and legs were taken from him. (Read profile)

No cuddling with Matt cuz he's no a bishie - or WTF ever you call it. For one, he's not a doll; for two, he likes to cuddle so it wouldn't be a good idea...... yeah.... It's 4am! Gotta go.  

Destructions Right Hand

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:57 am
((*she decided everyone had gone mad, hiding behind Riza while Edward, Roy, and Fire had there little bickering/ problems with each other, not willing to get Adenine out of the closet now for fear of the little girl's life* yes...scary...I have no comment I suppose..except hi Kylie..good to have you here, I am so overjoyed you are literate, it makes my day....Mr. M should be on much more...I suspect we are about to have Envy in the Fuhrer's office...and...oh yes..sorry for not getting on yesterday, after school I just fell down and died....until this morning when I looked out my bay windows on the third floor to find a blizzard...school canceled of course...*hopes the pine trees do not fall on the house*))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Yes imagine this is all that goes on in Emmi's randomness topic. Our little script of our bishies. xD Her's are always interesting. Anywho Envy should come along now.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:28 pm
^_^ Hehe. Thanks. Hi to you too. .  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games