Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Chobits Heart~
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DessieStormy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:21 pm
Me name's DessieStormy...as you already know because you just read the text before. =P

I have watched all the episodes of Chobits (@.@)...and the ending was beautiful. crying So beautiful!

There's my less than perfect introduction. Now I'll be off posting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 pm
hi im new i joined because i love Chobits  

darkkid13

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:20 pm
@Kris: I have always wanted to play Tales of Symphonia!

@Rosyn: Nice to have ya here! ^_^

@Ayame: Glad to finally have ya post then! ^_^

@funnie: I used to watch YYH. I still read it though only in the monthly Shonen Jump.

@seckshally_star: eek question eh?

@Dessie: The ending was beautiful! crying

@darkkid13: Glad to have you here!

I wonder if anyone actually reads my responses....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:59 pm
xd hey angel sunamI!!  

PoP.da.BubBLe

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:50 pm
PoP.da.BubBLe
xd hey angel sunamI!!
*squeeness* you visited me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:31 pm
Well... Im not quite finished watching all of the episodes.. but so far I've enjoyed the series very much.
well, as you can see my name.... Just DV is fine.
Great to meet everyone.  

DarkVipertheBlackDragon

Greedy Guildsman

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

NineTailedElement

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:20 pm
yeah, ive been in a while, but i had to leave for 2 months because i didnt have a computer, so i thought id re introduce myself. i am The New Karas, chobits rawks.
not that anyone cares  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:50 pm
i'm not sure (i went back and skimmed, but still...) but i don't think i've done the self-intro here yet. i'm ariapaige. paige works, though. i've got the chobits boxed set with the little figure on top and disc number one of the anime. i love shimbo and hideki and minoru-kun. in that order. cuz they're cute. heart

wink hi

ariapaige

Chibi Rat

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:42 pm
hi I'm Chibi Rat, most people here just call me Chibi and I heart Chobits, it's my favorite anime/manga ^ _ ^

CHOBITS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

*~* Chibi Rat *~*

( /)
( . .)
c('')('')

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:39 pm
Well guys the names record ^.^! Love the chobits like WOA blaugh , also like sailor moon and I love my friends heart .  

recordtanktop0

Jiyoungbecky_bejy94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:46 pm
Hello
You could just call me jiyoung
I love chobits~~~!!
I hope to meet new friends here!
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:43 pm
Hey everyone! It's Krys! I love anime, and I'm 14. Chobits is my absolute fave, but definitely not my first. My first real anime was Samurai Champloo, and then Galaxy Angel. I'm pretty new to Gaia, so be gentle with me! ^_^  

Kurukeya

Nitr0s

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:44 pm
Hello everyone. I'm not an anime junky or anything. I just watch anime everyonce in awhile, but I enjoy it none the less. I bought all the episodes off of ebay for 60 bucks and was so excited to watch it. I stayed up all night and watched all of the episodes in one night and skipped my morning class. lol I loved the whole story and the ending was beautiful. It has such an inspirational story and is so cute. It is also a series full of alot of hilarious moments. By far one of the best series I have ever seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:05 pm
Mn.. hello. I'm Inochi. =D

I love Chobits very much, that is already known of course because I joined here. =D

I have the box set, all of the manga, 4 keychains, a messenger bag, 4 pins, a doll and the art book "For you eyes only". Well, the art book is coming in the mail. I am an awesome Chii RPer, I have a Chii MySpace, xanga, and I am the only Chii on many sites I go to. I also have the name passworded on a set of chat rooms I visit. =D

I dislike noob Chii's who try to RP her and think they can just because they can go "Chii?" >/ I also dislike any hentai/Douji/ CLAMP made Chii a certain way and I believe it should be respected. =D

I also love the anime Elfen Lied. =D

[ Inochi ]

Nitr0s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:51 am
Welcome to the guild! Wow, you are quite the fan there. smile Good to see a new member around. Have fun here and take care.  
~Chobits Heart~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff