Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:35 pm
Welcome all new members to ~Chobits Heart~! Here you can do many things including: Rping, sharing your art, participate in contests, and more! Please read the rules so you know what they are and so you know alittle bit about the guild! wink If yall need an example of how to introduce yourselves jsut do something along the lines of this:

Hi guys! ^_^ I am the guild's loveable leader AngelSunami! I like cookies and drawing. I dislike Ramen very much! I hope to meet many new friends here! Nice to meet you all! 3nodding

And there you have it! so good luck to you all! And to all a good fright! I mean.. night... I mean.. well nevermind about that! sweatdrop ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:58 pm
xD I'm not new but I'll introduce myself to everybody anyway!

I am Kuroi Bara, but you can call me Roi for short. I'm a loveable (or not so loveable) mod of ~Chobits Heart~, which I try my best to help out in. I maintain mainly the art thread, which I take much pride in. Though I hope to also help out, if not actually maintain, a Chobits RP.

Drawing and RPing are my games, as well as anything that has to do with: Bloody Roar, Tales of Eternia, Fruits Basket and Chobits.

The Roi is a girl, and is 16. <3

sweatdrop Erm... ta-da?

Kuroi Bara

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:09 pm
*introduces self again*

I Am AngelSunami, but yall can call AS if yall want! ^_^ I like to draw and read. I hate Ramen. I am the loveable leader of this guild! Don't be afraid to post now!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

chimonster3

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuroi Bara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:42 pm
x3 Ah, welcome, welcome, Mitsuru-dear. Make yourself at home! Hope to see some of your art in the art thread!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:06 pm
Um, Hi! I'm Black_Sorceress_Lillith, or BSL 4laugh I'm a crew member... well 2nd co-leader for the guild. If you need help, then ask AngelSunami!!! 4laugh LOL just kidding, if you need help you can PM me. crying Don't make AngelSunami answer all of your questions. crying Being leader is really really really hard. I was substituting it for a month. crying So, feel free to PM me, or the other crew members, like silversaucer and K.O. 4laugh  

black_sorceress_lillith
Vice Captain

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:45 pm
lol Nice to meet you Mitsuru! Feel free to post anywhere! ^_^ Make yourself at home! I like your intro bsl! xd but everyone is free to PM me whenever they wish! ^_^ It's not that hard on me!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:50 pm
I'm Albel Nox...but Albel is fine...or Mr. Nox...w/e its all cool. I obviously love Chobits (manga and anime), I love videogames, anime, manga, poetry, music...stuff like that. I'm currently 22yrs old, I go to college full-time and yeah. If neone's also looking for a friend, feel free to pm me ok? *flys away* biggrin  

Crazy_Fox007

Lunar_Goddess_Zera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:01 am
Im Zera, I like Chobits (manga and anime), I also like video games, racing, cars
I'm 21 and a full time college student. If anyone wants to be my friend send me a pm ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:57 am
Well, it's been a long time since I've been on here, so I guess I should reintroduce myself.

Hey, my name's Zamir and I'm an anime freak, with Chobits being my first real anime experience, per se. Anywho, I'm in the military and enjoy reading and writing manga, stories, and poetry. Feel free to inquire more if ya want.....

exclaim Oh, I forgot about that! Currently I have a plan for when I get out of the Navy (only a couple of years): I'm going to co-found an anime/manga studio in California with my good friend, Nixius9 (on GAIA). For our crew right now we have two possible artists, an accountant (well, not licensed but he's really good with investing and stuff..lol), our PR, and the co-founders who will be working as storyboard writers and editors. Er, well, that's the current idea. So wish us luck on that venture, ok?

(Added note: Sanctified Tears will be one of our first projects, and currently the story is being developed more in-depth. But look for more on my journal soon, cause it'll be coming!)

Oh, and to AS and all of the gang: I'm so sorry for not posting in forever!! But it feels good to be back among friends, and I plan on re-entering the RP soon. (Backstory for that'll be hell, lol.)

To any other new members who I haven't met yet: Feel free to drop me a line! I'm always willing to listen, and I'm even more willing to be a friendly person!

And thus concludes another episode of Neverending Series. (Wait, does that mean this isn't really the end?! Stay tuned next week!)

Ok, I'm out. rofl  

ZamirofAngellus
Vice Captain

l Coin Operated l

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:13 pm
Hi im Cindy and i just joined.One of my friends bought Chobits and let me read it and now i dont wanna give it back! smile i love Chobits!Im currently halfway through the 3rd one just to let you guys know smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:57 pm
Hello, im Midlight, and im a new member, I joined becouse i LOVE CHOBITS !!!!!!!!
heart heart  

midlight

Onegi_Teacher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:02 pm
My name is Onegi_Teacher. Before any fans get on my case about it being spelt wrong that is the closest way I could spell it without changing the name. If you dont know what Onegai Teacher is you are missing a great anime. Anyways, I am into anime pretty heavily and I love to draw. Thats it for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:07 pm
@Albel: eek I think you might be one of our oldest members! ^_^ I hope you will make yourself at home here!

@ Zera: Right on for videogames! Another college student... wow... ^_^; I wasn't aware we have older people in the guild. Myself being only 16...

@ Zamir: Yay! You are finally back! *glomps X1000* You are finally updating the story?! Right on! I will keep a look out! No prob! I missed you rping with us! It felt kinda empty with just Toku and me there. xp You missed alot! like Yorie ran away and all that! Poor Angel was so sad! xp Oh well! And you missed the signing up for the contest too! Its almost over. The prize was a Demonic Pitchfork!

@Cindy: Welcome to the guild! ^_^ I know what you mean! When I first started reading the series, I had to borrow them from a friend and I didn't want to give them back either!

@Midlight: ^_^ Hey there! Welcome to the guid! Don't be afraid to post!  

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

AngelTsuski
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:09 pm
Onegi_Teacher
My name is Onegi_Teacher. Before any fans get on my case about it being spelt wrong that is the closest way I could spell it without changing the name. If you dont know what Onegai Teacher is you are missing a great anime. Anyways, I am into anime pretty heavily and I love to draw. Thats it for now.
Well welcome to the guild! ^_^ I look forward to seeing some of your drawings in the art thread if you can! It's nice to have you here!  
~Chobits Heart~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff