Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Veth and Akina
Dragon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TheCloakedOne rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 pm
For Damage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 pm
Edward stumbled forward, then lost his balance and went over falling face first onto the ground in the stable.

Before edward could get back up Isac had gotten on his horse and was heading out to the door.

"Come on trinity lets get out of here before he can catch up."

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:29 pm
Trinity quickly ran to her horse and jumped on, hurrying off, but not really speaking the entire ride... she had a lot to think about, and truthfully had to keep herself away from Isac so she didn't smack him.  
Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:33 pm
Isac rode his horse hard hoping the trinity would keep up with him, and he didnt slow down till they were a good ways out of the town...

"Trinity...i didnt tell you for your own safety..."

Edward got up and looked around seeing they were gone...then swore under his breath...so close...next time he wouldnt go so easy on them...then he went to get his own horse...

Max still sitting on the roof enjoying the birds flying around is going to rool to see if he sees isac and trinity leave town.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 pm
"Don't talk to me."

She spoke it very bluntly, continuing to ride, not knowing where they were going.

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm
Isac just rode from then on in silence, riding his horse jsut ahead of trinity's...not sure exactly what he should do...

Edward got on his horse then started to ride...and asked another man on the edge of town if he had seen two horses running out of town.  

Gourey

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 pm
roll  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm
Sighing, Trinity rode until she couldn't really handle being on a horse anymore, the sun setting, and stopped her horse, getting off of it, and tying her horse off to a branch...

Sitting on the ground, she hugged her knees to herself, staring at the ground, sighing...

Meanwhile, the man smiled... he had seen what had happened to the guy who previously helped.

"I do not wish to die, but I will tell you the information... They rode that way..."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Isac sighed as he got of his horse and tied it up for the night. then looked back to trinity, trying to decide if he should walk over to her or jsut stay a ways away for the time being.

Edward jsut smiled then rode off...that town would be purged later...he wasnt sure who knew waht so he would ask for the entire town to be razed...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Trinity just did not say a thing, feeling not that tired anymore... She would be asleep soon more then likely, but she was a bit annoyed... She trusted Isac, and he hid something THIS BIG from her...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 pm
Isac build up a small rock wall then made a fire behind it to hide it from the road...and he made it clsoe enought to trinity so she would get the warmth from it as well...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:03 pm
Sighing, she looked at him... annoyed... then looked away again... and then stared at him again... it was apparent she was pissed... but she kinda wanted to know more....  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 pm
Isac sat down on the opposite side of the fire from trinity, thinking to himself that if she wanted to get the answers now she would ask, if not he would wait till she seemed to calm down a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm
She sighed... no, I won't ask... I'm so annoyed...

With that in mind, she shut her eyes, letting herself doze off.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 pm
seeing trinity starting to doze off Isac put some more wood on the fire, hoping to get it to burn throughout the night, though he didnt really plan on doing much sleeping himself.

Edward decided to stop for the night, figuring he could always catch up to the two later...he was in no hurry, he would make everything go the way he wanted...then another person appeared in his camp.

Max walked over to Edward with a smile, "trying to leave me behind? you didnt even look for me before you left." Max sat down starring at Edward coldly...then smiled.

"so they got away form you then? guess its my turn next...where are they? you must know if you are stopping..."

When no answer came forth Max jsut sighed..."I hate people like you...so patient you miss you only chance..."

Netherin looked around again...wondering where they were now...and if anyone of his home town still lived.  
Veth and Akina

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff