Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:01 pm
Meteki nodded, "And I care about her too. I promise I will not perish against Mestha."

Mestha stabbed a claw through through the door right in between them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 pm
Ferio pushes Meteki behide him. He unlocks the door. He quickly opens it pulling him out of the way. "Ok go."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Meteki ran in, knocking all the spiked tentacles away with his racket, "Mestha! Listen to me! You can't become a Lost One you hear me!?" He ran up, shooting any offensive magic he had.

Mestha shrugged off all of the spells and countered with her own.

Meteki jumped over her laser and fired soul shots into her.

Mestha grunted from the soul shots, but it was going to tak a lot more than that to bring her down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Lucy jumps down form her window behide Ferio.

One he turns around. She punches him into a tree.

A big circle goes around them.

Lucy giggles spining her sythe. "You was planing to go back. Back to the people that betraded you. Thats not going to happen. Becuz you promised me. Your like a big brother to me. And your not LEAVEING ME!" She scream.

Ferio takes out a knife as his sword in the bar. "Lucy clam down plz...I can explan."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Meteki the casted gravity on himself to propel him hard and fast towards Mestha, "Now or never!" And drives his racket down on her head with skull-crushing power. And... It didn't work.

Mestha looked at the shocked Meteki, "Never it is then." And stabbed him through the stomach with one of her tentacles, "You pathetic little worm. You really think you can defeat me? Well then, let Death be the mentor of this lesson!" She crashes Meteki against a wall and pierces him in vital areas with more tentacles, and then throws him out the door.

Meteki landed in the middle of the circle, bleeding and hardly breathing. Is this it...? Am I going to die...? Goddess of Memories... do you really think.... that it's.... my time to go.... already?  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:43 pm
Lucy looks at the bar then at Ferio. She jumps over the fire. She runs into the bar. Lucy whistles at Mestha. "Sister your missing with the wrong guy." She looks up at her. Her other eye turns black. Lucy breaks her neck and her rist. In a flash of light the Tentecles is shadered. Lucy smiles right behide her. Lucy kicks her in the air then though one of the upstairs windows. Lucys looks at her boots. once she lands. "Happy i put this things on." She walks over to Mestha. "I think thats 1 to 0." She cocks her head and smiles.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:50 pm
Mestha reconstructed herself, "Hehehe. It's quite obvious you never fought living rock before. I'm a lot harder to kill than that!" She regrew her tentacle and unleashed them at her.

Meteki tried to gather enough energy to fire a soul shot, but the attempt sent him dizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Lucy doughs them as best she can.

Ferio walks in with this knife in his hand. "Its your fault Lucy..." He throws it one Lucy doughs one of Mestha Tenacles.

She looks before she gets the chance it hits her in the stomach. Her eyes get big. Her eyes turn back to red. She falls to the ground.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:15 pm
Mestha laughs, "Oh my isn't this just PERFECT!? As you're busy fighting me the people whom you had trusted are turning against you!" she turns to Ferio, "YOUR TURN!" And starts to attack him.

Meteki saw Lucy fall from betrayal, but then the world went black. Then he saw all three of his friends, "Huh!? You three.... you guys are dead too??"

The small one shook his head, "No Meteki, we aren't dead and neither are you." Then he got pissed, "But your not gonna die are ya!?"

Meteki thought about it, "I don't know..."

Then the small one ran up to Meteki and picked him up, "Whaddaya mean you don't know!? You have a family waiting for you you have a sister who misses you!!" He starts crying, "She asks me everyday if I had seen you don't make me tell her you died!"

Meteki started crying, "I can't go on... I lack the strength... the Goddess chose this death for me..."

Then a white light flashed, "Now don't go blaming this on me. You didn't let me get a chance to answer. And here it is: Meteki, I don't choose when you die, you do. For Johnathan, Melange, Cicleta, Lucy, and for Tila, Don't you dare spark out on me. Mestha can still be saved, but you have to do it. You have her inside you, all she needs is warmth...."

Then the world returned to normal. He stood up, his wounds were still there, he just didn't give a damn about them anymore. His seltic symbol multiplied on his body, "Seltic Soul!" He dashed at inhuman speed and tackled Mestha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Ferio`s eyes get big. He takes some steps back to a tree outside.

Lucy slowly pulls put the knife and lays there. She looks up and sees Meteki dashing at Mestha.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm
Mestha took one step back and managed to barely keep her footing after the tackle, "Why wont you die!?" She swung a tentacle at Meteki.

Meteki braced for impact, "Clavatian Determination!" A new symbol appeared on Meteki's body. He grabbed the tentacle and stood his ground, "Liltic Strength!" Then he used her tentacle to start swinging her around.

((I'm listening to the music of when you first fight Cackletta from mario and luigi superstar saga xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm
Lucy slowly stands up. She slowly walks up stairs. She holds her stomach. She looks back at Mateki and Mestha. As shes hafl way up the stairs.

((i listen to music all the time when i rp XD gets me in the mood for stuff XD))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Meteki throws Mestha, "Yuke Will!" Another symbol appears, "Stop times 6!" He throws 6 darts at Mestha, one hitting her legs, arms head and torso, freezing her in time, "You want heat do ya!?" He starts charging up massive amount of heat and mana, increasing the town's temperature by 20 degrees, 30 if you're nearby, "BEAM FLARE!!!!!" He fires a massive white-hot beam of fire at Mestha. The mere metaphysical pressure destroys the darts as the beam slams into Mestha.

Mestha screams in pain. After an agonizing 3 seconds, the beam ends, leaving her back to normal size, curled up in a fetal position whimpering in pain.

Meteki smiles as he saw the Magicite of Fire form inside her due to the extreme heat that she absorbed, "That should keep you warm for as long as you need it Mestha. Sleep, you need it." Then his own injuries multiplied in pain due to the physical strain he just put himself through. He blacked out immediately.

((Ok, my needs for epic fighting is done. And I'm currently out of the RPG due to the fact that my characters can't move right now xD unless you do something...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 pm
Once Lucy gets up to her room she wraps her stab wound. She slowly walks out and once she trys to go down the stairs she falls all the way down. She slowly crawls over to Meteki. She puts her hands over were Meteki is hurt. She hands glow red. Her magic slowly starts to heal him.

Ferio walks in. He walks over to Mestha. He picks her up. He picks her up and puts her in his bed covering her up with blankets. He puts the room at normal tempter.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm
As the pain faded, Meteki woke up, "Lucy... Lucy!? Are you alright???" he got up and held her hand.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games