Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply on campus
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm
Himeka nodded and took out two glasses of warm, fresh milk, "Anything else?"
Rin walked in with Kori then looked at Himeka, "why are you still here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:06 pm
Aoi stands and walks over to the counter. "No, thank you." He says, pays the girl, and takes the milk back to his table. "There you go. Warm milk." He mutters to Zoii and grins, sipping his milk slowly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aiden Stands and walks over to the counter. "A cup of O-, a cup of AB+, a hazelnut coffee, and whatever Rin likes." He says to Himeka and sigh. "Damn rain." Aiden mutters under his breath and waits for his order.

Raylin and Sayu fly into the cafe cause a rush of wind and rain to fly around them. As her feet touch down on the ground, Raylin transforms back into her human form, sighing exasperated. She lets go of Sayu and fixes her clothes. " Yeah your welcome... If it wasn't for me we would have probably been soaked." Raylin whispers to Sayu harshly. She glances around at all of the people there, the only familiar face being Aryn's. Raylin stands there for another awkward moment before taking a seat in the closest chair.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:19 pm
It was hard to miss the big entrance caused by the two angels coming into the cafe. Aryn glanced at them. 'Should've known,' he thought. 'You'd think they would at least try hiding the fact that their angels. Well, whatever.'

He decided to ignore them and turned his attention to the counter. There was only one guy in line, now. Aryn got up from his seat and walked toward the counter to stand behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm
Himeka sighed and gave Aiden his order. She added an extra coffee, "Onii-chan likes coffee."
Rin gave her glance, then sighed.  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm
Zoii begins lapping up her milk, she stares out the window at the pouring rain. "Guess we're not going outside today." she mutters frowning, her tail twitching in irritation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kori looks over at the two angels who'd flown in, and then glanced back at Rin, she smiled a little and blushed to herself twirling a piece of blue hair around her index finger. Wow the head master, I'm going to the winter dance with the head master...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sayu gives a side glare at Raylin, not saying thank you she transforms back into a human. She takes her pigtails out and flips her hair upside down, then flips it back up. Scanning the cafe her eyes land on the boy from her dorm. Damn, at this rate he probably thinks I'm stalking him... She thinks and scowls to her self, while tugging at the knots in her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:29 pm
Aiden pays Himeka, grabs all of the cups, and goes back to his table. After passing out everyone's drinks, he takes his seat. Aiden sighs. "I think those girls probably could have made a bigger entrance." He whispers to Ruka and she laughs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aoi glances sideways at Zoii. "There's always tomorrow, Kitten." He says. Aoi pays no mind to the two girls who flew inside. The only one who had his attention was Zoii.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raylin sighs. "Do you want something to drink or eat? I'll buy.." She offers Sayu as a kind gesture. Raylin didn't care what she looked like to other people. She simply put her hood back up and hid the majority of her tangled hair.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 pm
Zoii giggles at the nickname Aoi had called her, she starred past him at the table of four, she smiled. She was happy to see other people happy. Twitching her nose a bit she turned back to Aoi, she smiled, she was extremely happy. "Now what do you wanna do?" Zoii asked bouncing in her sit like a child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kori sighed, laid her arms on the table and rested her head on her arms. The sight of the gloomy sky and rain made her sleepy. "Sure is crowded." she said aloud not particularly to anyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sayu shakes her head no, and proceeds to walk over and sit down on the floor a little ways from the tables, still fixing her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Aryn stared up at the menu to see if there was anything he wanted. There really wasn't much to choose from regarding breakfast....  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 pm
"Back to being a b***h I see." Raylin mutters. She stands and walks over to the table of four not far from where she was. Once close, Raylin grabs a chair, pulls it up to their table, and sits in it. Saying nothing.

Aoi glances outside quickly then back to Zoii. "I don't know... What would you like to do?" He asks, his voice sweet.

Aiden and Ruka grow stiff once the girl sits at their table. Aiden glances from face to face before resting on hers. "Can we help you?" He asks and she shakes her head. Ruka moves closer to Aiden's side until she's practically in his lap. "Go away." Ruka mutter beneath her breath and grips Aiden's side tightly. She takes a hesitant sip from her cup.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:03 pm
Aryn saw Raylin move to the big group out of the corner of his eye. He turned just in time to see her come up and sit down quietly, just like she did last night when she first came to the dorm. Aryn smirked.

"Up to your old tricks again, huh?" he called to her, before turning back to the menu. "Watch it, guys. She may look harmless but whatever you do, don't crack a joke. Trust me, you'll regret it," he warned the group.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm
Raylin scowls. "Shut the hell up, Aryn!" She calls back agitatedly. She looks at the faces staring at her. "He's just mad because I sat on him this morning." Raylin says, just loud enough for Aryn to over-hear her. Her scowl turns into a smirk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ruka is the first one to gain the courage to speak, though she continues to clutch Aiden's side. "Why?" She asks and Raylin replies with a shrug. Ruka steals a glance at Aryn before returning to her coffee.

Aiden looks down at Ruka and smiles half-heartedly. He kisses the top of her head and whispers "Your crushing my side, Love." Ruka blushes and eases up on her grip, but not by much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:00 am
Aryn turns to fully face the group. He sweeps one arm out in a dramatic gesture toward Raylin and smiles.

"Ladies and gentlemen...I rest my case."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 am
Raylin stands and walks over to Aryn. "If you have a problem with me, then just say it. Beating around the bush doesn't get s**t done." She says, a scowl etched back into her face. Raylin crosses her arms cross her chest, waiting angrily for Aryn's reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 am
Zoii was going to answer Aoi but her attention got taken away, by the two shouting across the cafe at each other, her ears twitched curiously. "I hate fighting...Why must we fight? We are all the same are we not? Just because we have fangs, tails, or wings doesn't mean we're different." Zoii says to no one in particular, just voicing her opinion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kori remains her head on her arms, as the newcomer joins their table, she moves slightly away from her. When the girl begins arguing with the boy she saw yesterday in the cafe, she lifts her head up, somewhat amused. She smirks, and looks over to the girl neko who'd just spoken aloud. Kori ponders what the neko had said, it was true, kind of, but a few words of wisdom wasn't going to make everyone join together hand in hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sayu sighed at Raylin's immaturity of the situation, ignoring the neko's words. She stood up and grinned evilly. She skipped in between Aryn and Raylin and put her hands up facing them in a stop sign form. "Ladies, ladies, settle down you're both pretty." Sayu glanced side to side waiting for a reaction.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 am
Aryn put a hand to his forehead and shook his head.

"What the hell is wrong with all the girls in this school?" he said aloud.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff