Sandwich- turkey, chicken, custom(ask)
Soup- Chicken noodle
cookies- choco chip, oatmeal, white choco macadanian nuts
cupcakes- (same as cake)
Smoothies- strawberry, raspberrry, blueberry, strawberry bannana, orange
coffee
tea
blood- A,B,AB, etc.
we also have requests, ask for it and its yours.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:12 pm
Hand in hand, Ruka and Aiden enter the cafe. Aiden leads Ruka to a table that can easily seat three. He sits, pulling his chair close to Ruka's. They leave the other chair open for Kori, who was coming in behind them. "Looks like Himeka hasn't gotten here yet." Aiden whispers into Ruka's ear, causing her to giggle and smile shyly.

Ruka's grin faulters slightly at the sound of Himeka's name. "Are you in need of more blood?" She asks, her voice and expression serious. Aiden shakes his head and Ruka's smile returns to her face. Togther, Ruka and Aiden watch the door for Kori or Himeka.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 pm
Soon Himeka arrives with a box, "Oh, your here! I just got like 50 packs of blood in here. fresh."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Ruka's smile disappears when Himeka arrives."I'll get you some blood, Aiden." She says and stands. Ruka walks up to the counter. "A pack of O-, a pack of AB+, and a hazelnut coffee," She says, glancing back at Aiden and smiling. Ruka turns back to Himeka and waits patiently and quietly.

Aiden remains at the table, his body facing Ruka as if he were watching her. He sighs quietly, eager to get more blood into his system.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 pm
Himeka took the box behind the counter and took out their order. She handed Ruka the coffee then took out the blood, "do you want it in the plastic bag or a cup?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 pm
"Both in seperate cups." Ruka murmurs as she takes a sip of her coffee.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Himeka nods and follows her directions. she hands Ruka the blood and smiles, "Heehee, a 12 yr old can do alot!" She smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm
Ryan wondered around for a little bit before finally ending up at the cafe. He walked in and looked around, seeing only a few other people in the place. He began walking toward the counter.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 pm
Ruka allows a weak smile for the girl and a nodded thank you. She goes back to the table and takes her seat beside Aiden. She hands him the cup of O- and places the cup of AB+ on the other side of the table. Ruka turns her body slightly and leans back against Aiden's shoulder, sipping her coffee.

A little hesitant, Aiden wraps his arm around Ruka. With his other hand, he holds ontp his cup. Occasionally taking long sips from it. Aiden notices another boy walk into the Cafe, and he and Ruka stiffen immediately. He watches the boy walk over to the counter. Aiden puts his cut on the table. "It seems that we can't go anywhere without more people showing up." He whispers into Ruka's ear and she nods.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 am
Kori shuffles to the cafe's door way, she notices the strangers, and then Ruka and Aiden at their table. She becomes more alert, her shoulders become straighter, her eyes begin darting side to side, as if something were to happen at any moment. "Hey guys, sorry it took me so long..." Kori tells the two as she walks over to the table applying no explanation to why it took her so long, because personally she thought it wasn't important. She pulled out the remaining chair and sat down, she looked over her shoulder at the boy standing in front of the counter, her head tilted a bit in curiosity, but she then shrugged it off and turned back to face Ruka and Aiden.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 am
Ruka becomes more relaxed when the familiar face of Kori sits down at their table. She settles into Aiden's side a little easier and sighs heavily. "It's fine. We got you some blood. I hope AB+ is okay." Says Ruka, eyeing the cup in front of Kori.

Aiden leans forward slightly and lowers his voice. "The one behind the counter is Himeka. We've met her once but neither of us feel completely comfortable around her like we do with you. The one ordering we've never seen before. He's probably from another dorm or something." He whispers to Kori and then leans back in his seat, his arm still around Ruka's shoulder; pulling her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 am
"Yeah AB+ is fine, thanks." Kori responds gently gripping the cups side and putting it to her lips. The warm sweetness filled her mouth, she couldn't help but let out a "Mmm..." from the taste. She put the cup back down and let her tapped her fingers on the table, again looking over her shoulder at the boy. Her eye brows knit together in a look of deep thought, she then sighed and looked back to Aiden and Ruka. She smiled at their happiness, she missed that feeling, did she ever feel that? "So..." Kori took another sip, "Now what?"  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 am
Ruka shrugs. "I don't know. Our plan was just to go to the cafe and Get blood... Or in my case coffee." Ruka smiles."We never thought about what to do afterward." She finishes, her eyes on Kori. Ruka glances down at her cup and then at Aiden's. Both nearly empty. She sighs lightly.

Aiden removes his arm from around Ruka and stands. "Don't worry about it. I'll get you some more." He says and grabs her cup from her small hands. Before walking away, Aiden turns to Kori. "Would you like some more so you don't have to get up for a little longer?" He asks with sweetness in his voice. To think that Ruka and I would actually make another friend besides Ruka is astonishing. His minds ponders while waiting for Kori's answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 am
Kori ponders for a second whether or not she actually wanted more...Blood...Ugh she hated thinking that's what she was drinking, she normally could convince herself it was some kind of red juice, but with Aiden, it almost felt like it was normal to be drinking it."Yeah I'll have some more. Thank you." She hands her cup to Aiden, and smiles, she begins to relax and sink more into the chair, her eyes still alert but her body completely loosened up.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 am
Aiden smiles and grabs her cup. He walks to stand in line behind the boy, leaving a few feet between them; his body stiffening with every step he takes. "Wonderful" He mutters under his breathe.

Ruka gives Aiden an apologetic look before she turns back to Kori. "Aww. I feel bad for him. He's never really done very well around other people." She whispers, her tone clearly portraying how sorry she really is. "So, Kori. Why are you so hesitant when it comes to blood? I noticed back in our dorm and again now how you pause before you respond." Ruka asks, her voice lowered but only loud enough for Kori to hear.  
on campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff