Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:07 pm
Tatsuko nodded, smiling once more. Before she spoke, she touched his hand, squeezing it softly. "I'll take it easy. I just want to make sure that we can find all of the warriors." His hand was so warm... she kind of liked holding his hand, though she was still blushing. "Some water would be nice though." She lowered her eyes, looking at the mirror. The symbol for Flute was prominant, though the one for Sword was growing as well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:52 pm
Due to the comings and goings on the road, Koori found it easier to return to the tree. There, he waited. He could still sense the strong aura. He saw the carriage approach once more. He waited until it was close enough, and he dropped from the tree, landing on the roof of the carriage. It, however, did not hold his weight. He dropped through the roof, and thankfully landed in a spare seat. "Ummm... Hi..."  

Xavier Nequam
Crew

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:22 am
Lei was very kind to all her passed, trying to avoid running into anyone with his hurt arm. He bowed to all he passed, and most in return bowed back. He spotted a well near the center of the plaza, he was quite thirsty. He approached to find a woman trying to pull her bucket from the well, Lei walked over and grabbed hold of the handel with one hand and helped her pull it up. She bowed grateful and smiled blushing, Lei had always had a strange trait for attracting women, and not with his sword and strength. The girl gratfully gave Lei a drink, and he once again bowed and thanked her.

((Xavier..they haven't move the carriage yet...and they are in a heavily populated city....no trees.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:03 pm
Jin's hand went to his sword, "Explain yourself! Now! How dare you assault the priestess!" He yelled for the carriage to stop, and he drew Tatsuko over to sit near him, and way from the possible danger the man could bring. "How dare you drop onto my carriage! I am a Lord in this country, of no small standing! Not to mention you could have injured Tatsuko! Everything else I can forget, but endangering her I can never forgive!"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:22 pm
((Can someone tell me the relative location of the carriage?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:10 pm
Koori's eyes went wide as Jin began to speak. "I... I am sorry, my Lord. I didn't mean to drop in. I merely wanted to... er... well..." He glanced over at Tatsuko, as he hadn't noticed her before. His eyes went wide. The aura he had been feeling earlier... it was the Priestess. "P... Priestess!" He bowed as best he could, considering the circumstances. "Forgive me, but I felt you. I had to find out if it was really you."  

Xavier Nequam
Crew

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Tatsuko squeaked, needing no further encouragement to hide against Jin. Afterall, a man just fell through the roof of the carriage they were in. It was a bit frightening. That is, of course, until she looked at the mirror. The flute kanji had grown on the face of the mirror, and glowing brightly. "Jin... Jin, Look!" She put the mirror in front of Jin, showing him the mark. She looked up at Koori, smiling slightly as she noticed the flute at his side. "Are you a Celestial Warrior?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:10 pm
Jin was still wary... after all that other celestial warrior had no control over his powers. But it did seem that they had found Amiboshi... Jin looked down at the mirror to confirm it. "Very well Lady Tatsuko, I'll not remove his head from his shoulders..." He took his hand off his sword, though he still covered the priestess with most of his body, placing himself as a human shield, just in case. He looked down at the priestess next to him and smiled a bit... she was rather lovely...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Xavier Nequam
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:43 pm
Breathing a sigh of relief, Koori smiled. "Thank you, for not taking off my head." He bowed as best he could to Jin. He knew his place. When the Priestess asked him about if he was a Celestial Warrior, he nodded. He turned, lowering the right shoulder of his robe to show the glowing blue mark. "I am Amiboshi, a Seiryuu Celestial Warrior. Though, my real name is Koori."  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:48 pm
With a smile, Tatsuko settled herself halfway behind Jin, wrapping her arms around one of his. For a girl who wasn't used to be touched by a member of the opposite sex, she really enjoyed being touched by Jin. It was calming. She smiled at Koori, a small giggle passing her lips. "Well, it is nice to have you drop in, Amiboshi." She gave Jin's arm a small squeeze. She was happy. Thus far, Tatsuko had found three warriors, and possibly four. This is wonderful!  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:53 pm
Jin's hard expression softened with Tatsuko's touch, and he even smiled. He took his other hand and placed it over one of her hands. "Driver, continue..." He looked down at the priestess, "The other symbol? Is it still in the mirror? We have Amiboshi with us now, we should try to find the other."  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:06 am
Tatsuko smiled, the hint of a blush on her cheeks. She looked down at the mirror, noticing that the other symbol, the one for Sword was still written upon it. "It's still there, and it's growing larger as well." The other warrior must be in the same direction that Amiboshi was.

((By the way, Kuro... Lei could probably see the carriage coming down the street right about now. Say... 40 feet away?))  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:18 am
"Alright, that's good... we'll get the other warrior and go bad to my manor. You need rest," he told her gently, "You can't get too tired... if something happened to you..." he got that sweet kind of concerned look on his face... "Just please don't get sick... alright?" He patted her hand affectionately and offered a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:28 am
Nodding, Tatsuko kept ahold of Jin's arm. She didn't want to let him go. It was peculiar. She smiled at him, gently resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Jin. I'll do my best to stay healthy." She yawned slightly. Today had been so overwhelming, but it had been wonderful as well. She still couldn't believe it, even though she knew it wasn't a dream.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:22 am
Lei sat and chatted briefly with the young woman at the well. She then gracefully bowed and excused herself, saying her mother needed the water for dinner. Lei rose and bowed to the woman, thanking her for her kindess. He then sat back down on the edge of the well and looked around the plaza, he spooted a carriage just down the road and sighed, more than likely that arrogant noble. He instincitvly clutched his left arm.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff