Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

They believe in the Alpha and the Omega,
The Beginning and the End.

α ♦ † † † † † † α ♦ ♦ α † † † † † † ♦ α

"Heheh... there we go." Kimberly said quietly, eyes widening the slightest bit as she moved to release Jack and snap through the ice covering her arm, but found herself momentarily incapable of doing so. Instead she quickly released a concussive darkness from her arm with the aim of hurdling him into the far railing. "Come on... show me what you can really do Jack. Show me you have it in you to survive!"

Tessa emerged from the cabin seconds later, a sharp gasp escaping her mouth as she noticed immediately what was going on, and she moved immediately between the two of them, eyes hardening on Kimberly as she addressed Jack. "What's going on here?" She demanded.

Ω ♥ † † † † † † Ω ♥ ♥ Ω † † † † † † ♥ Ω

But for the End to bring about the Beginning...
What resolves is often believed impossible.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"Tessa, love, please. Just...go, I'll explain later." Jack plead with his wife, his back pressed against the railing, pain radiating through it. He coughed again, the sound wet, and he tilted his head towards the cabin. "I'll be right there, just preparing some things for the future." He winced slightly as the railing shifted against his back as the ship dipped into a wave.

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

Kimberly's gaze shifted to Tessa for a brief moment, a first admissible jealousy showing in her eyes before she smirked, rushing a hand across as a series of crimson tendrils shot out through the cracks in the deck to bind her to the floor. She proceeded to make her way to Jack, leaning onto one foot which she placed across where his back and the rail coincided, making sure not to put all her weight down on it such to leave room for the throbbing pain. "Come on, Jack," she said simply, "Are you going to put up an effort or do I have to take you for myself in front of her?"

"Why you - !!" Tessa screamed, struggling against the floor.
Kimberly merely smiled. "Or, perhaps I should kill her first, that way there's no... dilemma, in taking you." she added, considering Tessa's cries.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"Pathetic." Jack said, spitting blood onto Kimberly's face. He struggled until the first wave of agony crashed on him and he stilled himself, glaring at Kim. He coughed again, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth as he felt the railing dig into his already pained back. "Leave her out of this. It was our agreement, I will have you remember." He said, ice creeping around her feet, threatening to climb up her leg.

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

Kimberly smirked, reaching again for Jack's throat and pulling him into an awkward angle between his natural lower positioning, her foot atop his chest and her hand pulling him forward, but as she flitted her free hand across his throat in what would have been a decapitation-to-be her aura faltered, even as she made to slit his throat, a melding of cyan overtaking her and causing her dark-formed weapon to fail altogether - but not without causing quite a gash in Jack's throat as another scream erupted from Tessa. Her breathing quickened substantially as the more benevolent senses kicked into her again, and quite suddenly she found herself facing the immediate dilemma of what she had so nearly done against what she still had left to do, let alone what had been confessed against her better judgement. Unable to fully grip her senses, she decided on a less self-destructive means of action and she jerked her foot forward and her hand back, intent on outright snapping the Vampire's spine and incapacitating him if that could possibly achieve his aims.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"Enough!" Calypso's voice rang out cold as Jack seemed to be whisked away from the ship and then returned by his mother. He coughed blood up onto the deck, the substance leaking from his neck itself, his eyes growing darker as he thirsted for more, veins drying painfully. "You will pay for what you have done to my son." Calypso said, the sky darkening considerably and clouds welling. A lightening rod struck down from the sky, aimed at Kimberly, and Jack coughed again, pain enveloping his body as he paled, eyes searching Tessa apologetically.

[OutrageousObliviousCats:]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

Kimberly's eyes hardened again, already knowing she would have to deal with this sooner or later, but thankful she at least had managed to revert to her angelic half prior to Calypso's arrival, but the sudden sense of fear that had earlier sent her into a frenzy now sent her skittering to the side, feeling a rush of static across her skin as she narrowly avoided the bolt. Land, she reasoned with a frustrated inward sigh, I don't think waterwalking counts...
Still, it was all she could consider at that particular moment, and without any real idea what she was up against, she darted off the edge of the ship and retreated onto the ocean's surface, landing in enough time to spin and calculate the ship's general direction for her memory's sake, so she could perhaps find it again when she would be making her way back to a hopefully-living Jack... And the inevitable hatred of probably everyone aboard...
"Why don't I ever think of that before it's too late?" she murmured to herself, still keeping at the ready in case she really did have no choice but to flee for dear life.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 am
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"You fool." Calypso's voice hissed around Kimberly, floating on the ocean wind as the sea rose up around the Dhamphir. "I am the sea." Just as the walls of ocean were about to fall in on Kimberly, Jack knocked his mother's legs out from beneath her and glared. "That's not very nice." He said hoarsely, holding his neckcloth to his neck. "At least hear the story before you go killing people." He managed to spit out before conciousness slipped from him. Calypso took his hand, finding his skin feverish.

"Dry vein." She murmured, setting Kim to the back of her mind. "Of all the idiocies..."

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

For a moment Kimberly had a particular difficulty deciding whether to make for the ship or run, but she decided a few seconds later to take the former, considering Jack's voice on the wind - which she could only assume meant he had in fact survived. Still treading the unsteady surface of the ocean she crouched briefly before springing up onto the deck in a single leap, somersaulting in midair just over the railing and landing in a deft crouch. Her stare remained alert at a near extreme, senses heightened in case things would go awry again. She looked over to Tessa's shaking figure, unsure quite whether it was in fear for her husband or loathing of the Dhampyr - especially after what had been said. Without a word she made her way to the belt and redid it behind her arms.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

Calypso's eyes snapped to Kimberly, a cold glare in them as she laid Jack on his back and unbuttoned his coat. "Be useful at least and fetch someone with a heart that still beats." She hissed at the Dhamphyr before turning her attention back at her son, freezing his wounds and moistening his skin. Her face was emotionless but her eyes could not conceal the worry and anger she felt. The ship stilled considerably as to give the captain rest and Calypso sighed.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

"And why can't I help him?" Kimberly said moreso than asked, stepping forward as she finished strapping her belt to her side. "Orders or not, I'm still the one who'd done this to him - he at least deserves for its undoing to be aided by the culprit."
She moved around to Jack's other side, and for a slight moment a crimson power rippled down her aura as she made almost to kneel at his side. "With your permission, that is..." she added, much more timidly.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"I am not keen on adsorbing my son to your blood, or subjecting his wife to witnessing such an act." Calypso said cooly, eyes never leaving her son. "Besides, living blood will do him more good than yours would, even with the angelic counterpart." She said, melting and refreezing his neck wound, unconcerned with the blood that soaked her hands.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

Kimberly nodded, pivoting in mid-step as she made her way below deck and closed her eyes, hoping she might have familiarized herself with Miguel's heartbeat by then, but having no such luck figured on one of the adjacent rooms to her own. At least to her it made sense; Jack didn't initially seem to want her feeling uncomfortable on the vessel, why put her in a position where she'd be stuck nearest a contradiction to that prevention? With a quiet sigh, she tapped on the door. "Jack's out cold," she said slightly shakily, "On the verge of death even, need some help up on deck."
Her voice grew gradually in a half-vain attempt to alert any others who might hear and otherwise notice her announcement, in case a greater multitude of hands would be a better situation for the Captain. Still as she turned back to make her way to the top she found herself whispering to herself as much as anyone else, "Try not to ask too many questions..."

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:08 pm
Miguel answered the door easily enough, telling Adeska to stay behind and that he would be back soon enough. He slipped through the door and closed it behind him, casting Kimberly a curious look. "What happened? Was there an intrusion?" He asked.  

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
Kimberly Sarani

Kimberly shook her head slightly as she hurried along, pausing for a brief moment to glance back at Miguel. "He told me to try and kill hi. He failed to mention why. Don't ask too many questions, please.... I'm as confused as anyone else."
She made her way quickly back up to deck and lowered to a rearward crouch, a hand propping her up at her side as she indicated Jack and Calypso with her other. "They're over there." she mentioned quietly, remaining otherwise silent.

Order Of Chaos:

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games