Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:53 pm
then I'll write around them like I've Been doing..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:57 pm
write around what?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:00 pm
ok....If she doent return I will write SOMETHING like...Envy looked at the girl and continued walking or something....anyways if she doent return, then there goes Yet another ED RPer stare .....and that would stall the RP yet again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:09 pm
Why can't anyone that I don't sem to know from anywhere else always seem to leave?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:21 am
Shadow of Fire
Why can't anyone that I don't sem to know from anywhere else always seem to leave?

What the heck do you mean? I maybe tired but I still understand english...you totaly lost me when you wrote that down though. Anyways, yay Scar! Boo Scar got his butt kicked by Gluttony... again stare *thinks 'Damn fat-ugly-hungry badies' and then grumbles silently to himself* but yeah, I liked this episode better than the last. I can't wait until Hughes dies!

Envy freaked me out.... It's an it and if it is anything close to being a gender it'd be a girl but I still think it's just a plane ol it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:00 am
((*she only typed posts when she had all of the data, dissagreeing with Fire's method but moving on*...um..she might not be back for a while...so we kinda have to forget her this time..I hate doing it but we need to keep going, and that means Felix needs to post one more time, and come to the designated office...*she hit her head*..wait, you are right...we keep loosing our Ed rpers...why in the world is the territory so difficult to keep...*she nodded to Mr. M, partially agreeing to say the least*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:45 am
You sure You want me to,I don't want to get into yet another arguement cause I "moved on"....Its getting Old now......LOL Gluttony maybe a Big fat Baby...But he can kick a**..Scar didnt put up much of a fight now did he^_^And thank you Rybrin for Understanding me....Even if its only a tiny bit.Yes you Sad Excuse for Human beings,If you like calling me Envy so damn much,Then I'll start treating you all like worthless playthings, brought to this world for my enjoyment..*grining sadisticly*.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:50 am
((*she nodded quickly* this time you won't get into trouble, and if anyone tries I will take the blame, I want you to post very muhc....but...*poked gluttony* he kinda reminds me of a very creepy video game monster...too bad Scar did not try harder..but..*nodded and bowed slightly* I do try...sorry for not being better at it...*she shuddered, putting her hands up* but you are not so much like Envy...you don't have to do that...I would just run and hide.....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:34 am
*smiles warmly*Thats what they all say,Sweety...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:37 am
((*standing there quite still, only tilting her head, getting a very bad feeling about this, but smiling softly back*...who are they?....*a bit confused at getting called "Sweety"*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:47 am
...everyone...Thats why I say that I'm a Mix betwwen Impersonating Envy and lust...One person On another guild absolutly adores my twisted and sadistic mind...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:49 am
((*she smiled, nodding quickly* and you do both character's quite well...*raised her hand* I don't mind so much, I just get frightened at times, especially when I am taking on my character's persona..but...are you going to edit your rp post or post a new one so I can reply, please?..*near ready to beg*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:52 am
I'll post another one,Seeing as though we wont be able to continue if I edited my post....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:53 am
((*she smiled and danced around, always happy to get rps started again* thank you so much!))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:18 am
I...re-wrote my last post... sweatdrop  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games