Clothing!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:57 pm
well i don't have the body type of either of the seeing as im 5'8..not a chubby one.more muscular..and ladies...PLEASE!....it doesn't mater what size you are so please please don't change yourself to have the "perfect" body...you just don't understand how much that s**t pisses me off..you are all beautiful exactly the way you are.....i hate society evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:03 pm
It's not society. It's just me. Im a recovered anhorexic, so, even though I don't strve myself anymore, I still THINK about my body negativley. And it's like, I KNOIW im not happy in this body, it's not who I AM. I just KNOW I was meant to be skinny. I was just born with a little extra around the edges! If I WAS to loose weight now, it'd be the HEALTHY way anyway. You sound GEORGOUS however, nice and tall!  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:36 pm
babies-in-a-cage
It's not society. It's just me. Im a recovered anhorexic, so, even though I don't strve myself anymore, I still THINK about my body negativley. And it's like, I KNOIW im not happy in this body, it's not who I AM. I just KNOW I was meant to be skinny. I was just born with a little extra around the edges! If I WAS to loose weight now, it'd be the HEALTHY way anyway. You sound GEORGOUS however, nice and tall!
thanks! that made me feel all good inside...and im sure you look fine..in fact ive seen pics and your quite the cutie...im not into really skinny girls...my sis is a recovering bullimic so ive seen the type of path that is...im sorry you feel that way cause you shouldnt..your a lovely young lady xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Thank you! [flattered and embarrassed...in a good way] Im glad you think im a cutie! Yo're not too shabby hot stuff! :]  

babies-in-a-cage

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:55 pm
haha for some reason this who conversation ends up with me thinking of "hot pockets" YEAHHHHHH.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:35 am
addex_merder
haha for some reason this who conversation ends up with me thinking of "hot pockets" YEAHHHHHH.

Jim Gaffigan type or just regular type?  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
babies-in-a-cage
Thank you! [flattered and embarrassed...in a good way] Im glad you think im a cutie! Yo're not too shabby hot stuff! :]
aww well thats just sweet..ive never been called hot stuff before..that just made my day biggrin wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
addex_merder
ahahahahahahahahaha....wow! that was awesome!  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:52 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
aww well thats just sweet..ive never been called hot stuff before..that just made my day biggrin wink

You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:08 pm
Ok so yesterday i went to El Kartel...and now im broke..but thats not what this is about...any way! So i was talking to the guy that like owns the store or w/e and we went into a conversation about Tegan and he told me he gives her all the clothes that she has from there. I think thats pretty cool how Tegan gets given her clothing..considering all the stuff she has from there is amazing! Also..he told me to tell him whenever Tegan and or Sara is wearing something from the store. NOW I HAVE A REASON TO STALK!!  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:08 pm
lol very nice  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:11 pm
ABC Interview again

I've totally seen Tegan's shirt!!!! Ima go buy it for sure now.  

babies-in-a-cage

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces