Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
Clothing!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:33 pm
It seems to be talked about a lot, Tegan and Sara's clothing that is. It pretty much deserves it's own topic. Talk about what they wear,how you want something that the wear, anything about Tegan and Sara clothing, it's a popular topic....you know what we even wanna hear about your style, at least I do! =D My style has always kinda bin like just random. People say I copy Tegan and Sara but I do not own any clothing EXACTLY the same as theirs except for my pair of converse shoes but I gotta love em'. I have always thought wearing little vests with some awesome shirts with skulls or what not was cool and I have always done it. Bandanna around my neck. I did it before I even knew who they were and seeing Tegan wear the black one made me happy. any way my style is just random.

There is some information on the clothing at saraandtegan.com here is the link : http://www.saraandtegan.com/viewtopic.php?t=2494&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

so lets talk clothing! dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:13 pm
yes i would love to know where i could get those hoodies as well

Tegan and Sara are definatly a huge influence on my stlye i just love the way they dress it's so strange and just awsome!
User Image i have a pair of black PF flyers like the ones Tegan are wearing (BEST SHOES EVER!!!) and soon im getting some red ones i also have the shirt that Tegan is wearing in this picture...but i really love Sara's shoes in this pic, do any of you guys know where i can find a pair?

my style is very much Tegan and Sara influenced, but they dress so amazingly i just can't help it biggrin  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:04 pm
I still want that naked lady shirt xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:18 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
I still want that naked lady shirt xd

haha same!  

8mr-music8

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:35 pm
It kind of goes with their shoes, and Tegan's shirt.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff