Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Chat] Official Guild Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:48 pm
You guys do realize that I am taking PM offers right now............... right? xp So far not a single person from the guild has made a serious offer. If anyone here is serious about buying the guild, they had better start making offers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:06 pm
I really would make an offer, but I'll be completely honest, I don't think I'd have what it takes to run a guild, it'd probably just get worse.

u-u

If one of these people who are making offers can seriously do something the help, then they deserve it. I wouldn't give it the time it deserved, since I'm always busy with other crap.. = ~looks to Revan and Astrael~
I'm rooting for you two.. >.>  

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm
*molests ゆきちゃん*

valkyria chronicles is eating my life O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:56 pm
Ohhh Rukii, your looking danshing and sexy today.....

As for running the guild? I am not an administraightive person.. I'm a people person. I work better with people then paperwork  

Revan Star
Crew

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm
~sighs happily at Aena~ I missed you <3

You like Valkyria Chronicles? x3 <3 that game. I've almost beat it.. I just keep putting it off because I'm busy with RP stuff ><

Selvaria Bles is Love. I love her so hard..
Her and Edie.. >.>

And Thank you Revan =3 I change a lot.. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 am
-absent-mindedly sips her coffee-

9:30am, and I havent slept... cheers ^_~  

Revan Star
Crew

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:40 am
Ahh.. I miss my days of not working when I could do that almost every day.. ~grumble~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm
Ooh ooh! Let me run the guild let me! blaugh heart blaugh ... I'd be making an offer but i'm dirt poor crying crying crying emo ...

Revan, thats impressive, the longest i stayed up consecutively was about 6-7:00am.  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am
I have a few quality offers for the guild, so I think I will stop taking offers after this weekend, and decide next week. 3nodding

So, good news everyone. 3nodding Some of the bidders are very motivated and I think they would make good guild leaders to help breathe some life back into this guild. But I do not want to start making choices yet until the last bids are in.

A few people have messaged me questions about what will happen, how will the change or affect the guild and so on. The truth is that I do not know what will happen to the guild; once I sell it, it is out of my hands. I do not know if they will keep the same crew, choose crew out of the members here or bring in their own crew. I do not know if they will change the name or completely restructure the guild. All that I know is once I make the decision, I will make a parting announcement and then give the new owner crew privileges.

But I expect there will be some major changes, because none of the offers have come from anyone associated with the guild (that I know of), so you cannot expect the guild to stay the way it is now when the new management does not know what it is like now. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:19 pm
well, I am happy to hear you will soon be no longer burdern with us....

Ast... I'll send you the gold sometime today. I'm sorry I didnt get back to you last night. My grandpa passed away yesterday morning. and now I've missed court this morning. and I just.. feel like someone is taking a electric mixer to my guts and have the setting on high  

Revan Star
Crew

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 am
Awwww, *hugs Reavn* Is okay, send the money when you can^^ hopefully Saria won't accept any offers til i make one^^

btw everyone, I will be much more active on gaia, as i finally got my laptop^^.. now no more getting on for sporadic intervals, and long stretches of inactivity in between.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am
Thanks.. its okay, we knew this was coming, we've known for a long time.. its just.. you know, hard and all.

Grandpa and I were always close and we got closer in the last two years.... I'mma gonna speak at his service...  

Revan Star
Crew

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 am
Burden........... how sweet of you to say that. stare

Astarael, if you are serious about making an offer but just don't have any money in hand, just make the offer anyway. (I would not know the difference. 3nodding ) I have already mentioned that the money is not the big issue for me - I am more interested in seeing the guild sold to someone who can make good use of it. If you make an offer that I like we can always talk terms later.

But regardless, I will not be taking any more offers after this weekend! Next week I will go over the offers I have.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 am
Yes well, what do you expect me to say darlin'?

Oh yey, ring the bells and break out the chior? sing in the streets, rejoice for you are leavin'?

You know very well that people say cold things when they are hurtin' Sari'.

-sighs-

But that is neither here nor there.

Really, I do understand why you are sellin' the guild and leavin' gaia as a whole apparently. I can't say I ain't gonna miss ya, but then I can't rightly say I am 'cause lets face it, you and I.. well we haven't exactly sat down and had us a chat in what? nearly a year now I think. -counts on her fingers- Yeah, a year... and it's rather hard to miss someone when in your life they have been long gone already.

I'd ask ya to keep in contact, but I get the feelin' that askin' would simply be a waste of breath. Which sucks I'll tell you, 'cause I miss the funny intelligent woman that was my friend and who could make me laugh and smile even when I wanted to cry.

I could use a little of that good cheer in my life right now...

Ah hell, here I am gettin' all sentimental and it's most likely the last thin' you want to hear.

In any case.. -tips her hat at Sa, and gives a small half smile- I do wish you the best when you officially leave angel.

-looks at Astarael-

Sooo Asta, sweet-cheeks, hows life?  

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 am
whoooa. hey guys..!! check it out man http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=337 <------ look it, there is yuri life on gaia!  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff