Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razyn the Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:08 am
"here tubby tubby tubby" he was behind probably the fatest zombie he had seen in a while it turned around and its face was torn off " you see big boy thats what empty calories do to ya if you had just stuck with that diet we wouldnt be in this situation" Aaron redied his bat as the Zombie ran at a rather surprising speed towards him " heres the windup and the pitch" he swung the bat and it knocked off the zombies head " its going going going GONE! out of the park HOMERUN!!!!" he strapped the bat to his belt and took out his machettes he'd need more than a bat to get into this building whoever was in it last let zombies in and a lot of them

((i didnt see any rule against posting right after putting your profile on so i posted))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:19 pm
"well i have faith in you" opens door slightly gives chris a signal to check in "is it clear"  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:07 pm
looks in and sees nothing then looks back at the man "looks clear"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:43 pm
swings door open singles chris to move up ahead while following behind begins sitting up a satchel charges on the side of the door they just went through "just in case we need to make it back through this way well have a backup " begin wiring the explosive together. looks around "hey go ahead and ill catch up you got your radio right?"  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:49 pm
goes forward, "never leaves my body" and coninues down the hallway and turns right  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:25 am
turn the toggle on his side belt and grab the micpiece and places it in his ear. "chris you read me " pulls out desert eagle and holds his tact knife in his other hand placing his blade in his back holister begins moving taking an opposite door to the left  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:42 am
hits the mic button on his right hand "loud and clear" moves forward and gets up against the wall and looks down the hall and says to himself "if i go down the right there will be raiders if i go left there is a corridor and a stairwell that leads down to somewhere..." chooses to go right and heads down the corridor and begins going down the stairs to a lower level on the sign it says cafeteria and he hits his mic button "im heading down to a lower level to the cafeteria"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:52 am
"roger that ill try to find a better advantage spot so i could give you how ever much cover " begins moving through the corridor stop for a second to catch his breathe then begins looking for any enemys. spots one "hey chris " press down on the mic "im gonna go for this enemy making as much noise as i can to throw off anybody that near you " pulls out deagle and checks his clip "wow that lame " places clip back into gun says to himself *wow what am i thinking well here goes * begins rushing out toward the raider he begins calling for backup shoots his gun at the single radier blows his hand off as the radier fall to the ground points the gun off at the person head "now today the day your die say hi to father for me on the other side" looks up at the sky and then look down at him pull the trigger, loud bang go off goes quiet "dam that was my last bullet oh well time to salavage this guy " begins digging through the raider body checking his pockets and equipment finds a map and extra bullet for a rifle "well at least it good" begins walking notice the man rifle and picks it up "well here it is" turn on his radio " hey chris i found a map aww s**t " bullet goes off hit wade in the arm "s**t chris im out" fires rifle at raider notice multipe coming shots being heard from the room pulls out a smoke grenade and drops it on the floor and makes a run for a nearby door as the smoke covers the area slams the door and begin checking his ammo reloading his rifle.  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm
hits his mic "do you require assistance?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:48 pm
"umm negative " takes a breath begins looking around for any other opening beside the door he just came from, spots another door "well here goes nothing" heads to the door attach swings the rifle around to his back and opens the door slowly checking corners tap the radio "it clear from where i am at but i might need to retrace my steps keep moving and try to find those surivors we meet eariler so we can get out of here " . begins moving places another satchel charge on the door but this time wires it to the side and places a wire on it so if triggered it will explode killing anything that in the area, keep moving forward looking at his heartbeat monitor for anybody nearby  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 pm
hits his mic "there is a lot of gunfire down here... and i mean a lot" over his voice you can hear an insane amount of gunfire, looks into the door and sees the people killing the zombies... hits his mic "i may have to help these people they are being swarmed by zombies... im going in" cracks open the door and throws an incendiary into a group of zombies near the door off to the side as it goes off melting the glass of the window, and destroyed the group of zombies  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:46 pm
"screw stealth" Oren yells out "IS ANYBODY HOME!!!" gets a pistol he got from one of the raiders as some zombies run towards him he also caught the attention of some raiders and a fight braks out between them "all acording to plan... sort of. when this fight is over ill eithor kill or join anyone who is left"  

warhead1029

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:43 am
after a few seconds chris kicks in the door shoots a zombie in the head before he hits one of the raiders and thinks to himself ^hopefully if i help them they won't try to kill me...^ pulls his knife and cuts ones head off as he gets down to one knee and takes three shots each one hitting a zombie, turns around while hacking a zombies legs off with his knife and rams the kinfe through the top of the zombies head as he aligns the pistol on aginst his shoulder for stability and takes out four more then reloads his pistol

(btw im silenced so you would have to notice me going into the room... although its not like it'd be difficult he is wearing forest camo and he is an above avrage sized guy)  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm
Aaron wa cutting down zombies left and right all while the sound of gunfire got louder and louder soon he came on a group of people swarmd by zombies " son of a b***h" he said seeing the amount of zombies "oh welll more for me" a crazed grin curled his lips and he started hacking through them  

Razyn the Kitten

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games