Around the Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Jack stared blankly for a few more minutes then sat up. "Uno momento. Akumu!" The boy smiled and lifted his bag. "Chip? Oh wait. Question answering. Yes, yes. We met in my travels and it would seem we have again. I can't return home, with the hole engaged to a she beast. And I sort of got tired of waiting for you. It was so very boring in that old place"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

akumu gave him a worried look. "are you ok?"

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Jack held out a hand to help Akumu to sit up. "Well physically yes, however mentally I am not to sure. Smart people do experiments and I think I'm smart but I didn't have a guinea pig. So being as resourceful as I am I did some experiments on my self" Jack smiled. "So it's either that or the fact that I haven't eaten to much in a week or so. So a good meal should fix it. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 pm
narumi mayusaki

User Image
User Image
User Image

akumu looked a little more worried. maybe she shouldn't have left, even if it was for his safely. "here i brought some lunch." she smiled and pulled out a small bag filled with various goodies. "im fine its just a gun shot wound. what experiments?"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

Jack tilted his head. "Wait what? Dios Mio that is much more important than my thing. Let's go take care of that first, then maybe I'll talk about my dumb ideas"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:20 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

akumu rolled her eyes. "its fine. i got it a few days ago or something. its all wrapped up and everything. now eat and tell me what stupid thing you did."

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Jack took an apple and then a large bite into it. "Oh nothing. Just medicinal things. At some point I thought I could induce super powers by electrocuting myself. That, umm....didn't work"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

akumu heaved a sigh. "there is something wrong with your head isnt there."

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Jack smiled. "Possible and probable" He then quickly devoured the apple before continuing to his chips. "So what are you doing up here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:50 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

"oh i dont know. just trying to live i guess. it seems everyone is out for my head. you probably shouldn't be near me, its dangerous."

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

"That's ridiculous" Jack held out the Dorito bag for her. "I'm safer with you than by myself. I've always been my own worst enemy. And besides, what makes you think I can't do anything to keep you safe. Didn't I tell you about my grandfather? I should be capable of something I don't know about"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

"right the whole half breed thing. well where are you staying?" she pushed her unruly hair out of her face.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Jack pulled a key out of his pocket. "I found a near by place. I think it's abandoned cus I stole this key. I even slept on the floor hoping someone would offer a room. I even stole these Doritos from there"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:29 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

"i dont know of any abandoned placed near here. oh sweetie i think you just went nuts on me." she sighed and gave him a martyred smile.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

"Oh. Whoops. Well in that case I still stole this room key and Doritos. So if anyone asks I'm living with you and they might find the key on a later date" Jack smiled back. "I actually much better. I think I've gone from insane to simply eccentric"  
Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff