Foreboding Sneeze

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 am
User Image
City Park

City Park encompasses a wide range of sites and facilities to host nearly any event for you and your guests, no matter how large or small the function.

Amusement Park
Botanical Garden
Pavilion of the Two Sisters
Garden Study Center/ Lath House
Conservatory
Parkview Terrace
Peristyle
Picnic Shelters
Popp Bandstand
Popp Fountain
Stadiums
Storyland

Event Planning
Birthday Parties
Catering
Corporate Events
Picnics
Special Events
Weddings  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am
User Image
deine Gewalt Ist Nur Ein Stummer Schrei Nach Liebe/deine Springerstiefel Sehnen Sich Nach Zärtlichkeit/du Hast Nie Gelernt Dich Zu Artikulieren/und Deine Eltern Hatten Niemals Für Dich Zeit

I don't know where I have come from
I don't know where I am going
All I know is that blood will be split.

BoomBoomA heavy sigh passed through a pair of lips as eyes moved to scan the area. nothing was here or at least nothing that mattered the flowers that bloomed around him held his attention for not even a moment. Walking forward he let his finger trail lover the flowers stopping and staring at the roses for a while. "Roses?" He asked himself knelling down to farther examine the flower, he couldn't recall if it was a rose or not but then again did it matter?

Standing up again Raiz turned to walk out of the garden and into the main body of the park winding paths and large green fields. the children in the area laughing and playing his fingers ran over to his guns out in plain sight before brushing over his bullets. 'I wonder if there is laws against this.' he thought his gaze shifting over to the pond as he walked by it. "Raiz, my name, Astra and Strata, my guns, my age is 23." he recited to refresh the information over in his head.  

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 am
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The song playing in my heart.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari was silent. She was just sitting on the bench, staring at the lake in the park. It had been about four years, since her 'father' had died. Hikari knew that, he wasn't going to come back. Though, she was blessed, that she got to keep apart of him close to her heart. Then again. It was more of his power that she has left of him. Hikari looked at the sky for a bit, seeing that it was clear, as the sun was coming down. Hikari could not help but gently smile, seeing the light. It was beautiful, no doubt about it. Then, Hikari got up and decided to just walk around a bit. Her friend was nearby, but Hikari just wanted some time alone. She walked along the dirt path, as she had her head down the whole time.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

Sora was very hungry. She hadn't eaten for days and should have known that the hunger would come back to hunt her. She grumbled spotting a guy mumbling to himself and staring at the pond. "He looks as if he's got cash," she thought petting her growling stomach.

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:18 am
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
The Living Earth Elemental
User Image

Kylee bit down on her tune melt sandwich as she sit quietly on a bench in the picnic area. It had been a long time since she's been so close to mother nature again. The trees and grass were always great company. She slightly smiled at the old memories where she would just admire the wonders of nature. And it made her stomach warm as to see children playing and families just enjoying themselves. It brought back a lot of memories. Some sad but most were wonderful. She took another bite before glancing at the sky, her lvy skin almost shining under the warm sun. She sighed as she relaxed under her sit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image
deine Gewalt Ist Nur Ein Stummer Schrei Nach Liebe/deine Springerstiefel Sehnen Sich Nach Zärtlichkeit/du Hast Nie Gelernt Dich Zu Artikulieren/und Deine Eltern Hatten Niemals Für Dich Zeit

BoomBoomRepeating the mantra of his name age and his gun's names he stood there for several more moments before moving on again.Has hand came to rest on the butt of his gun before he stopped again staring at the pond once more. "Pond, a body of water, smaller then a lake." he stated softly before turning his whole body to face the pond. "Name, Rei. Age, twenty three, guns, Astra and Strata."  

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:21 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu sat on a bench in the park. it was such a beautiful day. she watched the children play. remembering when she was so young playing in the summer air. she lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply as a small breeze blew threw her hair. she longed to be a child again. no worries in her little head just fighting and playing. fun. she was so confused. her sensei never told her about the powers he had and she had never seen him use them but now they were hers. what was she supposed to do with them. how would she know. she exhaled a cloud of smoke with a sigh. what was she going to do

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:40 pm
Alis
Guardian of the Light

Alis wandered amongst the botanical garden, reaching up a weary hand to lift the headphones from his ear as his golden gaze drifted across the sky. The sounds of a symphonic band of some sort topped by a female's vocals escaped their prison they had been trapped within against his head as he did so, allowing them to drift delicately across the area around him, and allowing the male to take in the sights and sounds of the park around him as he did so.

His fingers released it, and the foam rim of the speaker snapped back against his ear, then planting both hands firmly upon his hips. The new bearer was here in this city somewhere, and more than that he could feel they were close, but that was as precise as he could get right now. His lower lip curled inwards as he bit down on it slightly, a flash of their death once again dredging itself up into his mind. He was not going to fail this time, he would be certain of it; if this person were as kind and true as his previous charge he would sooner die than lose another.

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari continued to walk around a bit, as she reached the botanical garden. She just wanted to see some flowers a bit. She walked along the path, as she was staring at the flowers with her purple eyes. Hikari could not help but admire the beauty of each flower, as she went one her knees, to look at one of them close up. It was a pink rose, which made her smile, as she remembered her father having one of these flowers in a vase, always keep them alive with his light power. Hikari blinked "I wonder...can I do the same?" she thought in her mind. Hikari noticed a rose dying, and placed a small finger on it. She closed her eyes, as small light began to form around the flower, causing it to straighten up. When the light faded, the red rose was alive and pure red, which made her smile.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

BoomBoomRaiz shifted when he saw light from the corner of the of his eyes Astra the first of his guns was pulled free as he began to move over. "Light, able to bend light heal, possibly, Might be my only chance." He stated once more the botanic garden surrounded him the plants thriving, a c**k of the gun and he placed the barrel of it to the side of her head. "Light." Raiz stated watching her wearily. His gaze turned up looking around once before looking back to her with just the corner of his eyes, his finger moved to the trigger ready to shoot her. "Any last wishes?"  

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:35 pm
Alis
Guardian of the Light

A breeze would drift by the male where he stood, whipping up his shoulder length red hair, though this breeze sent a chill down his spine that was more than the cold, as his head tilted slightly, interest piqued. There was no doubt about it, they were close..or someone was just dancing a merry jig over his grave.

Wheeling on the spot, his eyes scanned over the people within the park, those going here and there, a girl within the gardens with him the other side of a few of the flower beds, none jumped out as an Elementalist, but they could come in all shapes and sizes. Though it was that moment that he saw the strange man approaching her, drawing forth an object.. a gun!

Without a second thought he vaulted over the bed of flowers before him, aiming to come at the man from his blind spot as he leapt upwards, kicking out at the hand that held the gun with his steel-toed boot, aiming to disarm him, or at least prevent the pulling of the trigger being the finale.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu saw a small flash of light and turned her head in time to see a man with a gun she didnt think she ran over to see what was happening.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari froze, when she felt something metalic on her head. She felt her heart beat fast, as she glanced seeing a man, holding a gun at her. "No." she thought in her mind. Before she could say anything, Hikari saw another man rush over and stop him. The fourteen year old had no idea what was going on.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

BoomBoomA foot came out of nowhere causeing Raiz to take several steps back dodging to keep his precious Astra in his hand. The Retort from the gun run out the bullet grazing past Hikari. Taking another step back he pulled out Strata, strata always held rune bullets due to Raiz not knowing which elemental he would run into he had loaded it with three different ones. cocking the gun he pointed one to the Hikari and the other at Alis. "Why did you interfere?" He asked keeping his focus on the both of them.

No there are three keep your attention divided. A small voiced told Raiz as he shifted to bring the third into his sight, it was looking back for him, three against one, the odds where looking worse and worse for Raiz but he kept his position.  

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:57 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu watched the attack and ran to the girl. "are you ok?" she was worried. she hated violence. even if she was the carrier of the dark element she would not disgrace her sensei in letting it own her. she would be good.

Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces