Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"Oh really now?" Jack asked with a grin, falling backwards and pulling Tessa atop of him. "Are you sure that I haven't left you wanting at all?" He ran his hand up her spine from her waist and back down again. Slowly he leaned up and kissed her, eyes still open to see her reaction to the sudden change in position.

"And to think yesterday you wanted nothing to do with me," Jack said with another grin, nearing triumphant in message.

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats:---]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
--<._.-'--.__Tessa Orinae__.--'-._.>--

So cold...
All the same, all about me.
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
The truth of a revelation, frozen in fear.
Slowly dying...

Tessa's eyes widened as she effectively fell over onto Jack, and she didn't have the presence of mind to undertone her blush, let alone the shiver running up her spine with his hand. Still his words rang true, however blasted for practical use down the road, but she didn't care to utilize tactic anymore. She lowered her head to his and kissed him for a long moment, hands folding behind his head. After a long several seconds she lifted her head slightly, smiling down at him.
"I would say nothing at all, but then I'd be lying, now wouldn't I?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

Jack smiled into the kiss and leaned up slightly when Tessa broke away. "I would say so," Jack said. He moved her hair away from her neck and brought his lips to her ear. "Tell me though, should we leave William to take watch?" He asked, his words a mere whisper on his breath next to her ear. He chuckled lightly, lips touching her neck, moving slowly down to her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

"Why?"
Tessa smiled, taking the moment her head was free to glance at the cave's entrance and laughing softly.
"Right, leave the one asleep to watch while the two awake don't bother, is that it? Besides..."
She smirked, the temperature of the area dropping substantially as she drew herself closer to him and played a finger across his cheek.
"I'd feel as if you wanted to stay here another day, depriving the poor thing of sleep."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

Jack paused for a moment and looked up. "What would be so bad with staying another day?" He asked with a grin, his lips returning to her shoulder. He touched the back of her neck with his free hand and sat up some, still holding Tessa to him so that she would not fall backwards. He bent his knees partially, so that if Tessa wished to lean away, it would be possible for her not to crack her skull open on the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa giggled, rolling over to Jack's side and placing a hand on his cheek, using her other hand to lean his head at her own and another kiss. After a second she slid her face along his own, kissing once at his cheek.
"What about your ship? At least there we could have something besides a dratted cave floor to lay on, and I can imagine the ship's movements as well. Certainly more preferable conditions, no?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Jack's eyes widened slightly in surprised shock and he laughed quietly, pressing his lips to hers again. "I suppose so love," He said. "Perhaps then, we should be getting ready to move on, no? I am sure you need your strength," He trailed his finger down the side of her face, from her temple to her jawline. "I am also positive you would find no rest in my arms tonight," He said at her ear before sitting up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa frowned slightly, shivering slightly as the chill in the cave deepened and she pulled herself to Jack yet again.
"I'm just cold, for the moment," she said barely above a whisper, "and I don't have much to keep warm with, besides you and a camel... I'd take the former any day or night. I can wait for the morning."
She slung her arms about him, pulling him slightly up to face her at her side with a smile.
"Is that too much to ask?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Jack looked at her with half lidded as before he spoke to Tessa, temptation roaring within him. "Of course not," He said, with a smile, pulling her to him and laying down again, closing his eyes. He had retaught himself how to sleep again, once he had become a vampire, but he also wanted to keep watch. "Just don't tempt me too much," He whispered with a quiet laugh. "I am still a pirate...and a vampire,"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa laughed softly, kissing him at the lips once again and tilting her head to the side slightly.
"And why not? I'm not afraid, and I can keep myself as I am now. Besides, I can't say you haven't earned this much and more, you who suggested waiting a day."
She leaned down to him and smiled, feeling her own heart pounding against her skin.
"Hell if I didn't know better, I'd say you were frightened, Jack. But that's absurd; you're a pirate!" She added with a whisper.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

"Are you sure you have not been dipping into my rum stores?" Jack asked with a tilt of his head, a grin on his face. "Still, I believe that at this moment..." He trailed off, finding himself fascinated by her heatbeat, loud enough that it seemed to vibrate through him, creating a feeling as if he had one again. It was not an unpleasant feeling and he closed his eyes, letting his head back against the cave floor. He touched the back of her neck with a finger, and traced her spine with it, a smile alighting on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa laughed softly, bringing her head down to Jack's and hovering just above his lips with a playful smile playing across her own.
"You believe what, Jack? That I'd need rum to replace my love and passion? I believe you are mistaken. You see unlike yourself I am not a pirate. I have my own means, my own ways."
She lowered her head and kissed him again, the motion itself closing her lips around his own.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Jack continued slowly with the kiss, his lips guiding Tessa's gently, teasingly, while his hand held the small of her back. He could not deny that a part of him wanted this, but another, smaller part was saying something about how she needed to rest, that if he continued he would hurt her. He disregarded the second voice and guided Tessa upwards again, bringing his knees up behind her so he could shrug off his coat, the flask clinking as it hit the ground and rolled away into the cave. "Much better," He whispered with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa's face dropped for a moment, though she could feel heat almost radiating from her cheeks for the sheer blush overcoming her. She nudged him down slightly, following immediately thereafter, not for a moment breaking the kiss between them. With her foot she pried Jack's legs apart slightly and wove a leg between them, holding him closer to her than she would have ever dreamed for anyone no more than four days ago. For a moment she parted their kiss, head hardly an inch above his own.
"Is it just me, or do you seem tired, Jack?" She asked, in an only-barely teasing tone.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Jack rolled his eyes and carefully lowered Tessa to the ground. "Really now love?" He asked.

"They're getting closer," A voice hissed in the darkness. A low chuckle bounced around the void.

"Let them come then, so you not see? They are in love, and love is like life," The female said, a fang gleaming in the darkness dangerously close to another shadow. "Easily severed." A scream rang out as a flash of white and scarlet was revealed and a body dropped to the ground.

"Nickini my love, you will have camel for dinner, and then Half Elf. I am sorry to disappoint you dear, but Jack Cortez is mine,"

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games