Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twin Music Academy

Back to Guilds

this academy is for any race, have fun! 

Tags: music, twin, roleplay, romance, action 

Reply on campus
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am
Raylin laughs a little at Sayu's comment then glares at Aryn. "I could easily ask the same question about the boys I've met." She replies with finality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aoi looks at Zoii thoughtfully. " You're completely right, Kitten. Now if we could only get them to understand that." He whispers and twitches his tail, lost in deep thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ruka sighs. "So much drama on a such a dreary day. And we can't do anything about it." She says and Aiden nods in agreement. The problem seems to be that both of them think they should be the other's superior. Ruka thinks to herself but choses to ignore the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 pm
"Well, seeing as you've only talked to two guys so far, including me, that really doesn't say much does it?" said Aryn. "Anyway, you should really learn how to lighten up a bit. I'm only joking around because you keep trying to start an argument with me."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 pm
Raylin smiles shyly. "I'm only starting an argument because I find it amusing..." She whispers and looks toward the floor, her cheeks growing red.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 pm
"Amusing?" Aryn's smile faded and he looked at Raylin, confused at her sudden change in demeanor. He stepped closer to her and studied her face for a second before shaking his head. "I don't think I'll ever understand you," he said. He turned and went back to his seat at the other end of the cafe, thinking.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 pm
Raylin sighs and retreats back to the table of four she was sitting with. She doesn't look at anyone, only at the the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Aryn stared at the table, arms crossed, deep in thought.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 pm
Aoi smiled, "Very lively today."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:15 pm
Raylin turns around to the table behind her and pulls a pen and a piece of paper from her pocket. She thinks for a moment but then begins writing...

Dear sweetheart,
You still haven't formally introduced yourself. So as the bigger person, I'll start. My name is Raylin Zero. I'm a fallen angel. And by 'fallen angel', I mean I've abandoned heaven a very long time ago. I happen to find our arguments particularly amusing.

There. I've introduced myself. See? Not too hard. Now you try.

Sighed,
Raylin Zero

Raylin crumples up the piece of paper into a tight ball and turns in the direction of Aryn. She throws the ball, aiming for his head. After placing the pen back in her pocket, Raylin turns back around completely so she's facing the table of four. Her eyes drift back to the floor and she remains silent.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Aryn instinctively put up his hand and caught the paper ball. He raised an eyebrow at Raylin before unraveling the paper ball and scanning the letter. He smiled and dug out a pen and scribbled on the bottom of the paper.

Well, Sweetheart, I must admit that this was a very cute attempt.
Unfortunately, until you have enough guts to say any of this to me in person, I'm afraid you don't deserve s**t from me.
Come find me when you really feel like being the 'bigger person'.

Signed,
Your favorite jackass,
Aryn

P.S. I find our arguments amusing, too. Glad to see we have something in common after all. wink

Aryn stood and balled the note up again. He swiftly threw it back at Raylin before walking out of the cafe.

(going back to green dorm.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 pm
Raylin catches the paper without looking up, unfolds it, and skims through Aryn's reply. She roles her eyes and stands. "Well this was fun." Raylin mutters to the group of people and puts her chair back where she found it. She walks over to the door and ventures back to her dorm.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 pm
Zoii stares at the table and then back up at Aoi. "Would you like to head back to the dorm?" She asks turning her gaze to the window, she continued "Looks like the rain is easing up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kori watched as the angel chased the boy out of the cafe, she starred at her feet for a couple more seconds before looking up to Ruka and Aiden. "At least she's not in our dorm." she sighs and looks out the window at the slowing rain. "Maybe if it stops raining I can go out and draw..." Kori looks up at them not expecting comments, but trying to start a conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sayu snickers a couple times before turning and walking slowly back to the green dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 pm
Rin smiled, "I'm sure the rain will stop."  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm
Aoi smiles. "Sure." He says and stands.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ruka looks up from staring at the table. "Good. Now all three of those annoyances are gone... And going back to the dorm sounds good. Come on Aiden." She says and the two stand, push in their chairs and walk out the door into the rain.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Ambros entered the cafe carrying a large vintage suitcase and sat down at the nearest empty table,setting down his suitcase beside him.
He then picked up one of the menu's and started to read it.

"I hope they have Russian tea"
He said quietly to himself as he continued to read the menu  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:13 pm
Hikuro bursted into the door, looking around at everyone. "Hmm, who to start with..." His gaze shifted over to the girl behind the counter. "You, girl behind behind the counter! I have some questions for you!!"  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games