Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all
I could have been, of all I could be.

_,.---*'*---.,_,.------.,_,.---*'*---.,_

Kimberly narrowed her eyes slightly at the mention of Felix, but remained collected regardless. She sighed, having no particular desire to mention the name again but altogether finding herself in a bit of a corner, let alone how she found it unfair to Nicholai if she were to avoid the topic. "Yeah, that man's a lot more trouble than I'd say he's worth. For a while I wound up with him being something of a caretaker before I ran off. I imagine you know how well that went over, especially with..."
Again she sighed, a little more lightly. Even if she had noticed the man's unwitting excitement he still exercised immense restraint, which in itself she had to admire. What she didn't know was how he would react to knowing her half as well as she needed to be known though. Subsequently, she kicked off from the bed by her arms, landing deftly and stepping over to crouch a single pace from Nicholai with a passive stare into his eyes. "Let's put it this way. I can tell you're a little excited, even without having to see your eyes widen a little. Over me, no less - but I have to warn you it's a pretty costly thing to pursue, relations with a Vampire, or in this case a half. I would go into detail but it's a little complicated. Can't help but wonder though, how much are you willing to risk on half-private fantasies?"

User Image
Only
the true shadow becomes me.

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxωα ℓ к ι и g tнє тι ∂ є ℓ ι и є
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

xxxxxxιѕ α и g є ℓ ѕ ω н ι ѕ ρ є я ι n g
ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσ в є α υ т ι f υ ℓ ιт
н υ я t ѕ
❦M o o d: I N T R I G U E D ☄
Ocean Soul

User Image
σ и g н σ υ я ѕ σf σ и є ι и є ѕ ѕ
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

N i c h o l a i Z a c h a e u s s A c h m i d e u s
xxxxxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

< T H E S C A R L E T D U C H E S S >

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxx
Nicholai chuckled and looked at Kimberly."You mistake my intent. You mentioned something about a talk, and here I am, willing to converse. Now, if you wish me to leave, then that is regrettable, but I will accept your wishes." He said, standing, eyes still locked with her almost challengingly, no fear found in them.

"Besides, what do I care if the attraction, as you have said, is fatal? I have made no claim to wanting death, nor have I made one to wanting life." He said, a teasing grin shadowing around his lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"ι σиℓу ωιѕнє∂ тσ вє¢σмє ѕσмєтнιиg вєαυтιfυℓ
тняσυgн му мυѕι¢, тняσυgн му ѕιℓєит ∂єνσтισи..."

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

Kimberly giggled a little, leaning back on one foot and effectively sitting on it, an elbow over each knee. "I may be no expert in a few matters but intent and choice of words usually coincide there, Nicholai. I invited you for a talk, and my intention is to have one, but that's subject to change, now isn't it?"
She smiled, her rhetorical question leading directly to her point. "But, from what I've seen so far it isn't quite your sole intention to converse, and if I'm not mistaken your other intentions may wind up a little self-destructive, and being who I am, I'm not so big on being the cause of death for someone as well-spoken and comely as yourself. But, with that said my question stands - if I accommodate an unspoken intent, be it yours or solely my own, are you willing to deal with the results?" She shrugged, leaning back a little further and propping herself back on her arms, popping her shoulder blades as she did so. "Besides, it's not as if I'm out to kill anyone but it will be a little bothersome here and there."

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 pm
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

н υ я t ѕ
Ocean Soul

User Image
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

xxxxxxx
Nicholai chuckled and looked at Kimberly."You think that I do not know those consequences, and know not what they would do?" Nicholai said, raising an eyebrow. "I know exactly what would be asked of you, should the... occasion arise, and it is precisely that, my unwillingness to test you so, that assures me that if it is not by your choice, that occasion will not come by my hand."

Nicholai was very sure as he said this, and he sat back down in the chair, leaning on the table, watching Kimberly. "However to answer your question, yes, I am rather comfortable with the results." He said with a smile that let on that he knew he was being awfully contradictory. He didn't care much for death, it was coming to him one way or another, being mortal, and he would prefer to enter it at his own expense rather than have it catch him off guard.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

Kimberly laughed lightly and hopped back to the bed, unwittingly fading from view again along the way but as she sat down she indicated the point on the bed immediately beside her with a shrug. "Well then I don't see why you can't make yourself comfortable with the one delivering results. Besides, if I were unchoosing of a nice little occasion why do you think I'd have brought you here?"
She ran a hand through her hair above her ear, casting a glance at her coat on the wall before shrugging and relaxing again. "But then again that begs to question since I think I've made myself clear; what is it you're after?"

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:44 pm
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

н υ я t ѕ
Ocean Soul

User Image
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

xxxxxxx
"Again with my agenda." Nicholai teased as he stood and gingerly sat next to Kimberly. "Don't you believe that I could be innocent of intent?" Nicholai asked, his face the picture of innocence as he caught Kimberly's eyes and attempted to hold her gaze within his own.

After a few moments he looked away and off to the other side of the room with a small chuckle as he leaned forwards on his arms. He ended it with a sigh and wiped his forehead. "There is something different about you. I don't know what, but you carry a powerful aura around you." He said quietly, looking over at Kimberly with wonder.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

Kimberly shrugged, seeming quite at ease - enough such that she tilted her head back over the head of her bed and closed her eyes. "I wouldn't call it 'powerful' to be exact, but unique I won't make any move to argue." she sighed softly, lowering her head and opening her eyes, her expression a little more solemn. "My father, Jon Sarani - was an Angel, and a near-casualty in the blood wars about six hundred years ago. My mother, Lisa Shekai, well... I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Matriarchs of Necross, but thanks to her affinity with the elemental light she managed to make the perfect mockery once the poor man was restrained. Cross the two, and well you get yourself something unusual to say the least. Unholy, innocent by comparison, and with a lot of tendencies for either side, but not a whole lot of acceptance."
She shrugged, tilting her head back again and closing her eyes with a sigh. "I guess that's a bit of my interest in you. Of just about everyone I've met after Felix and Kal, you're one of the first to come to me and still not wind up fretting over my worse half. It's a little sad once you think about it."

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 pm
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

н υ я t ѕ
Ocean Soul

User Image
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

xxxxxxx
Nicholai thought for a moment in solemn silence, leaning forwards on his elbows. "I don't...care, much, for histories or natures. I prefer to base an individual off of my relationship with them, not that it often works out that way." Nicholai said, turning to look at Kimberly, eyes tracing the curves of her neck with interest.

Soon he turned towards her and studied her face, memorizing it. "Besides, not all vampires are horrid creatures. Captain Cortez surely isn't. Strange, perhaps, but not vicious." He said. "Evilness comes from within, not from what you are."

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:09 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

"It's a little bit of both, near as I can tell." Kimberly said after a moment's thought, looking over to Nicholai with a small smile. "But, I guess it's better not to debate that one, mm? So tell me, you mentioned occasions earlier.... what exactly did you mean? I may not be the most open-minded on some things but I'd at least like to know this one for certain before I make too much a fool out of myself."

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

н υ я t ѕ
Ocean Soul

User Image
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

xxxxxxx
"Oh, nothing." Nicholai said with a furious blush. "Do forget I said anything at all. I don't want anything to...to...impede our conversation." He stammered out. He dropped his gaze to the floor and shifted his arms uncomfortably, feeling foolish.

"I-I'm not going to force you into anything, I have no rights to ask anything of you anyway. Not that I was asking anything." Nicholae said, looking at Kimberly, eyes sweeping her face before he regained his composure and grinned, leaning towards her slightly. "But surely you must have some inkling of what I meant." He said.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

Kimberly giggled, her eyebrow raising slightly as she reached an arm loosely around Nicholai's shoulders, letting his head rest on her bare shoulder and resting her head on it. "Some inkling yes; you're pretty bad at subtlety when it comes down to it. You don't really have to ask when you're invited though."
She reached across and moved a bit of hair from the front of the man's face, smiling as she did so. "And whether you've caught it or not you've been invited a few times."

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:40 pm
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

н υ я t ѕ
Ocean Soul

User Image
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

xxxxxxx
"Perhaps I was merely giving chance for you to change your mind." Nicholai said, fingers dancing across Kimberly's leg. He chuckled gently, heart quickening ever so slightly as he shifted, breath hitting her bare skin gently. His eyes slid towards the door and he frowned for a moment before shaking his head, assuaging his concerns. He looked up at Kimberly while his fingers traced her shoulder lightly. "It's still your call dear." He said."I won't stand for you feeling uncomfortable."

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

Kimberly felt a slight shill traverse her side as she slid against the bed, dropping onto her back and looking up into Nicholai's eyes with a faint glimmer in her own. "At this point the only discomfort I'm going through is your insistent hesitation." she said with a smile. "And I've made my call already; I'm just waiting for you to answer."

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm
ι н є α я уσυя и α м є

н υ я t ѕ
Ocean Soul

User Image
в є т ω є є и мє αи∂ тнє
ѕ є α...

xxxxxxx
With ease Nicholai dropped over her and let his eyes hungrily roam her while his fingers toyed with the bottom of her shirt, slipping just against her skin so his fingers lightly brushed her waist. His head bent so his lips touched the hollow of her throat before he shifted, putting a knee between hers, and traveled up to her ear. "Well then I must beg forgiveness for keeping you waiting." He whispered, smiling against her skin as his hands slid up under her shirt.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 pm
Kimberly Sarani

Of all

Kimberly restrained a slight squeak as she felt Nicholai's weight come upon her, but her more direct restraint faltered slightly as she felt his hands against her sides, and the slight gasp that escaped her was as much one of panic as it was of pleasure. "Just do me a favor..." she said quietly, her voice just over a breath, "If you start feeling weak, stop me, alright?"
She ran a hand up the man's back, thumbing away his hair from the back of his neck and grimacing slightly as her conscience betrayed her on the matter, but all the same she knew necessity as well as anyone.

User Image
Only

Order Of Chaos:

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items