Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:24 am
XD Hughes, Hughes, Hughes... I feel sorry for Winry.

Yeah, but still. Scar didn't even try to kill Edward. Even when he did find him, he told him to take his brother and run..

o.O;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:24 am
Yes, Roy's reaction was funny. Sadly I can't remember the conversation very well. And it was cute Winry and Elicia(sp), then Winry and Ed at the hospital that was cute too. Hughes just sort of stole Winry. But I still wish they would ahve had the scene like in the manga. Oh I read chapters 41-46 of the manga. Scar looks screwd up in the manga, second off. They said that HE killed Winry's parents not Roy. Well someone with the same tattoo so they assume it was Scar. Winry was there and heard, since Ed asked him that. Winry finds a gun laying around and points it at Scar and that's where it ends.

Oh yes, we find out Roy can make those fake burnt dead corpses. That was weird. Not to mention something I don't think anyone really needes to know. Oh yes and the little arguement between Roy and Ed. That was funny. It was sad too another part, Havoc is shuting at Roy. I like Riza's comment I forgot where at but it's a good comment, "Sometimes it's good to have idiots like him around." Aw, so sweet. I swear, Roy has called himself an idiot, Riza has, I think Havoc and Hughes have too, then there's Ed with the never-ending names for Roy.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:12 am
((*shook her head* Roy's reactions are always funny and...*giggling...Hughes just kinda stole Winry...that's great...why do the hospitals in all anime have to get destroyed....it's an ongoing trend...*she listened to the Winry/Scar problem* I would believe Roy over Scar though..as you know I favor Scar...a good person at heart...*notices another ongoing trend* therefore Roy is in fact an idiot if every person says it, including him...but everything Riza says could go into books, and when all of them are together, it gives the series so much more meaning....*still upset about Hughes*
*she hoped Kylie had read her previous long description, and that she posted again at the rp, but she moved back onto the discussion*...Winry has troubles, but Hughes dies and it kills me...*sighed* I expected that, he had bigger problems at the moment...I was kinda happy though, Scar is a good person, just a man on a quest....*adored Scar*...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:16 am
Shadow of Fire
Yes, Roy's reaction was funny. Sadly I can't remember the conversation very well. And it was cute Winry and Elicia(sp), then Winry and Ed at the hospital that was cute too. Hughes just sort of stole Winry. But I still wish they would ahve had the scene like in the manga. Oh I read chapters 41-46 of the manga. Scar looks screwd up in the manga, second off. They said that HE killed Winry's parents not Roy. Well someone with the same tattoo so they assume it was Scar. Winry was there and heard, since Ed asked him that. Winry finds a gun laying around and points it at Scar and that's where it ends.

Oh yes, we find out Roy can make those fake burnt dead corpses. That was weird. Not to mention something I don't think anyone really needes to know. Oh yes and the little arguement between Roy and Ed. That was funny. It was sad too another part, Havoc is shuting at Roy. I like Riza's comment I forgot where at but it's a good comment, "Sometimes it's good to have idiots like him around." Aw, so sweet. I swear, Roy has called himself an idiot, Riza has, I think Havoc and Hughes have too, then there's Ed with the never-ending names for Roy.

Awww! Where did you read it? Was it online? ;_; I've only read 40..  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:19 am
Scar tried to kill my bishies, but he didn't succed so I don't mind him, he scares me at time(like the manga Scar scares the hell out of me. Anime Scar, not so bad.) Anywho....it's weird. I want to know Winry's reactions when she finds out Roy killed her parents. I know she talks to Ed's father about it in later episodes. So sad, but Winry's so sweet! She still doesn't hate Roy, even though he killed her parents. Oh my god, she'sso nice.

But yeah, this is because let's see since Havoc is paralzyed he's retiring, Roy doesn't want him to retire of course(once again I see the friendship things and Roy is soo nice at time in the manga. Manga you can see Roy and Riza coupling so well at time. ) So he sort left the room after havoc's little...well not little but yeah freak out session at Roy...I think Havoc called him an idiot, cause he seems to put the lives of his suborinates before his goal to become Fuhrer...*goes and clings to Riza remebering some chapters before that one* Dude...she freaked out! Cause Lust said she killed Roy, and Roy should have died but he burst his wounds so he wouldn't bleed to death. Ruza had given up on living. Roy saved her and killed Lust. How sweet. He also saved Havoc...why couldn't you save Hughes! *begins crying then takes her blanky and storms off*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:26 pm
DarkRybrin
((*she laughed softly, turning pink tones* oh..thank you...explanations are sometimes my specialty...sometimes...but...*made a face* I am the little sister of my big sister and the big sister to my little brother....*sometimes being the middle child could be difficult*...but...*listening to Mr. M*..I think Fire's point was how did he know?...but it would be hitting two birds with one stone, unless something else is going on there....

Ahhh Scar found out when he went to their hotel and found the 5th Laboratory circled in red. A couple episodes earlier.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:43 pm
That is correct. Maria slapped Ed...taht was funny. And of course I still can't get over everytime Hughes and Roy are on the phone. Why is it one always seem to bother the other sometimes during the call? I swear...anywho...I don't know what to do in the RP....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:56 pm
Were gonna Either have to RP as more characters or Try and get more people to join.....Too many gaps are appearing...  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:00 pm
mm....I think I sort of scare everyone off...and I don't really get the proper personlity for anyone in the show...so I'm not sure what I could do....but how is Matthew going to get chewed out I'm going home, so one of us would have to spot the other as they headed off...of course I'm not too far so I suppose I could spot him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:02 pm
....I'll go back to RPing Roy,Maybe Mr.M and I can have those funny conversations on the phone since his RPing Maes.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:03 pm
Grabbing something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:09 pm
I love the conversations. Hughes is awsome. He's so funny...and Roy's just weird...

Hughes: What that we haven't caught Scar? Or is this about Doctor Marcho being taken into the Guhrer custody(sp)?

Roy: Well yeah there that too, but mostly that I haven't made an apperance lately.

Hughes:*hangs up* What an ego maniac. Does he realize the mess we're in.

Tsk...Roy is an ego-maniac, and an idiot...as said by himself, Riza, and well he's called naive by havoc, and a scumbag colonel with a god complex by Ed.

Ah it's sad I can rember these lines....if only I could rember all of last nights conversation. Damn it! Anywho...yeah..sort of busy on fanfic right now...ah the more freak outs...it's sad...my person tries tried to kill Roy and Emmi...and of course she can't kill them...ah I make her too nice. Then again she's also too stuborn, hence why she always is bleeding or has some sort of gash on her through out like the whole fanfic. -.-

And okay Mr. M, but should I have Kasumi spot Matt or something?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:09 pm
Talking about phone calls....Ed shoulda called Hughes in the RP......It woulda gone better...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:12 pm
Yeah probably, and we all know Roy should have been clueless and sort of denying it like on the show! *falls over at Roy's expressions from that episode, since they had two expressions for him...that just looked funny.*  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:18 pm
That'd be fine.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games