Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:57 pm
I'm thinking...to run into Scar...or not to run into Scar...such a hard choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:01 pm
yeah...Another bout between Kasumi and Scar would be interesting.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:04 pm
Yeah...but what to do about Joy is the problem...though it would make it to be more interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:53 pm
((*she had backread all of what she missed, sighing at descriptions of episodes and the phone conversations of Roy and Hughes, of which she would sorely miss, the badmouthing of Envy by Lust, and now she had to go look up pictures*...Adenine is out on the streets, so just be careful...but it's a perfect oppertunity for Lust to meet Adenine actually...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:55 pm
Oh god...sadly...my person hasa ideas of using Adenine to create a philsopher's stone without telling the homunculi. Kasumi's soo devious.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:06 pm
ok...officially getting Tired of just having Ed......After I get over my Mental Block(Saddly My fuse Blew while attempting to post as My OC...Sorry Rybrin... crying )I'll RP as AL and Get him In the RP.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:08 pm
Okay...maybe I should try to be Riza...though that means we need someone to be Roy. *pokes Roy, then Ed, then Hughes* Your all such losers, but such awseom losers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:35 pm
Okay I'm officaly creeping myself out for two reasons and i thought I'd let you know so yuo can beter understand why I may start randomly bashing myself:
Okay...at lunch me and Jezi took and FMA personality quiz, she got...Al(she is not like Al at all!) ANywho i get Roy(how did I know I'd get that.) so then she showed me who's your fma heart throb(for girls) so I took that...I got Ed so that creeped the helll out of me. Then htere's on for guys on which is your fma heart throb girl thing....so I took that and I got Riza. I swear....that's just way too...I don't know but still...

Anywho dealing with the fact I got Roy, we where talking about fma(me and jezi) and all the wrong couples. Of course I opened my mouth and said, "You know...if hughes wasn't married and had a daughter, him and Roy would make a really hot couple." Jezi started hitting me...a few times. Odd thing, I came up with that myself(haven't seen fanart of it anywhere) so no. I just wanted to shot myself after saying that...but it's soo true! God that would be awsome!

Okay there yousee into my really wrong mind. No one will get the first part and the second part you have the right to bash me over the head for thinking, much less saying that. And actully agreeing with it. just....so....how do I come up with that?  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:10 pm
Shadow of Fire
Okay...maybe I should try to be Riza...though that means we need someone to be Roy. *pokes Roy, then Ed, then Hughes* Your all such losers, but such awseom losers.

xD I guess I can be Roy.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:11 pm
Shadow of Fire
Okay I'm officaly creeping myself out for two reasons and i thought I'd let you know so yuo can beter understand why I may start randomly bashing myself:
Okay...at lunch me and Jezi took and FMA personality quiz, she got...Al(she is not like Al at all!) ANywho i get Roy(how did I know I'd get that.) so then she showed me who's your fma heart throb(for girls) so I took that...I got Ed so that creeped the helll out of me. Then htere's on for guys on which is your fma heart throb girl thing....so I took that and I got Riza. I swear....that's just way too...I don't know but still...

Anywho dealing with the fact I got Roy, we where talking about fma(me and jezi) and all the wrong couples. Of course I opened my mouth and said, "You know...if hughes wasn't married and had a daughter, him and Roy would make a really hot couple." Jezi started hitting me...a few times. Odd thing, I came up with that myself(haven't seen fanart of it anywhere) so no. I just wanted to shot myself after saying that...but it's soo true! God that would be awsome!

Okay there yousee into my really wrong mind. No one will get the first part and the second part you have the right to bash me over the head for thinking, much less saying that. And actully agreeing with it. just....so....how do I come up with that?

o__________O; But-but Hughes has a FAMILY! xx; xDD That's just as bad, if not worse than RoyEd.  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:13 pm
I said if he WASN"T married and dind't have a daughter. I mean otherwise no. God people read the text! I'm weird but not that weird. God...I'm such a loser, but it'd be funny. See EdxRoy can't go together cause they'd kill each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:14 pm
Shadow of Fire
I said if he WASN"T married and dind't have a daughter. I mean otherwise no. God people read the text! I'm weird but not that weird. God...I'm such a loser, but it'd be funny. See EdxRoy can't go together cause they'd kill each other.

Nah. It is all an act. xDDD -is in da nile, not just a river in Egypt..-

><; Bad pun.
Overused pun.

Anyways, on that charrie sheet, why am I not listed as Ed? xp  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:17 pm
cause I'm a lazy a** right now okay. We all know who is who though. I mean seriously. *pokes Kasumi then looks for Mr. M* We need Scar to show up...heh heh. I'm weird okay. Anywho yes that was bad pun..*looks at fanfic and siles* I love it. It's a good thing I made this after hughes death otherwise it wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:18 pm
Miss.highandmighty doesnt keep it updated....I'm the one that sneaks in and updates it....(if I ever get to))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:20 pm
******** off Felix. Not in the mood for anyone smartassed remarks. Besides..your sitll just alittle puppet, and I'm the one pulling all the strings. Cause I'm me.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games