Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:15 pm
((*she hid her eyes in her hands, since Fire was really getting at the signature problem* well, I am not reporting him and I don't think any of us, as his friends would...so he can technically keep such a sig size...and...I would have to agree with you Fire, although I want to see her hair in a braid, a loose one mind you...I think it would frame her face nicely...*was strange like that, but as she read the next part she could not stop laughing* that's great!...Sheik is so much fun to play, but I feel very sorry for link and his lack of brains at times...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:19 pm
Oh yes the "real Legend of Zelda"

Navi: A prsent~ Maybe it's a brain! You sure could use one.

I loove Navi.

Navi: Your gay right?

Sheik: I-I'm not gay!

Navi: Then why are you in those tight pants! They make your voice sound weird!...Actully...you sound like a girl.

Sheik: I am...I-I mean I'm not a girl.

I love the spoofs, they make everyone soo stupid. And Riza with a braid...nah, I like her hair down like I think it probably is in epsiode 51...and in my backround! *clinging tightly yo computer screen* Yes over obession with random thngs. And NO I won't report felix. but the size of you total sig can onoly be 500x500 pixels.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:45 pm
((*she patted Sheik on the head, a little sad for her* Too bad she is required to put up with so much nonsense from the others..her life is just a little complicated with the double life she leads...*dissagreed for once* no, I think Riza would do well with a braid for some reason...*laughing* I have to see your background now...*she had obsessions over so many things, in random order so she could for once understand the concept*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:34 pm
FELIX YOU ******** a*****e! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! damn b*****d...you know I should brni Kasumi into that, ******** beat up envy for doing that. God.

Anywho...it's on deviantart. more RoyxRiza fans. all shots...well the top two are from episode 51...but the bottom two I think I saw in like magazine scan for the FMA movie? Anywho....yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:13 pm
DarkRybrin
((*sighed at Fire's little killing-of-the-keyboard* you really should not do that, but some of Felix's comments are excellent....and he plays Lust to nearly perfect characterization....he plays all of the characters actually to nearly perfect characerization, it's amazing...))
Shadow of Fire
FELIX YOU ******** a*****e! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! damn b*****d...you know I should brni Kasumi into that, ******** beat up envy for doing that. God.

Anywho...it's on deviantart. more RoyxRiza fans. all shots...well the top two are from episode 51...but the bottom two I think I saw in like magazine scan for the FMA movie? Anywho....yeah.
Oh come on..You wanted To kick Scars a** anyways....Plus this goes with the Damn RP.....I woulda been Someone else but I'm trying to Impersonate Envy here...and the only person Adenine Trusts happens to be Heading home....But we dont know the plot yet now do we....And for the other posts....Thanks for the compliment rybrin,I try to get the Characters personalities Down perfectly so I thank you for that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:40 am
....*sitting there holding a butchering knife tightly in her right hand* I hate you...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:22 am
((*she held her ears at Fire's language, a little scared now*...well, you will have one very confused Adenine if you came into the scene, and Envy will probably harrass her or harm her later...but Fire was technically far past that point and heading home...*she patted little Adenine* she really needs rest and with Edward being kidnapped she is going to be running herself into the ground....*cheered for RoyxRiza art*..but yes, Fire can get Scar, Envy gets Adenine, and Adenine for that matter trusts nearly everyone..it's a big flaw of hers...it goes with the whole Hope thing...*bowed softly* you are quite welcome..I was just pointing out the fact..*she went and hid behind Fire, holding the arm with the knife* please do not hurt yourself or Felix...nothing was done wrong....it's ok...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:26 am
No it's not! *takes hughes throwing knife thing and throws them at a felix dummy she made out of alchemy cause she got pissed off* I blame him... xP  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:01 pm
((*she winced at Fire's little temper tantrum, now a little more concerned for both of her friends* you may blame him, but was it really his fault? He is just doing what Envy would do and FMA is filled with back-stabbing-double-crossing-angst-filled-confusion after all...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:07 pm
....fine..*goes and grabs Envy punching bag and starts violently ripping it apart and beating it* ^^  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:30 pm
wow....Did you get Edward to Transmute that for ya... stare Anyways Suffering from Writters block so I'll post later....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:25 pm
That's okay...I've been having that for a while now...except for fanfic! I think I read DearS too many times. But I love Ren...she's awsome!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:03 am
((*she still winced at the punching of Envy, but not surprised Edward transmuted it since he probably had one too* no one gets away with calling Edward short.....or small, or shrimpy, or brat, or pint-sized, and so many other things...*huggled Felix* please don't have writers block..I would adore a post sometime soon...that would be really lovely....*looks at Fire's randomness*....I can't have writers block..there are too many things to do..))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:25 pm
I get it a lot lately. just a lack of creativity. Bleh...evil. So you know I'm trying to think...anywho right now I'm working on a new GGN guild, saving up...gettinga names for the differnt threads a stuff like this.  

elegantdemonofpoop

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:17 pm
Rybrin! I might be able to tell you all about episode 25 tomorrow, since I"m downloading it(it's downloading for once yay) it'll be japanese I think but still. Anywho i hope it works and I hope it's the full episode. Anywho yeah..downloading episode on a differnt program. So yeah.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games