Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warhead1029

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 pm
"i love my job"said Oren as he wiped the blood off his saw  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:05 pm
((Use a paragraph form writing, 2-3 sentences that take up 2 lines preferably...))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:48 pm
Danny encountered a group of survivors, all tied up in ropes. "What the...??" He murmured. There were two dead raiders beside the ropes. He looted them, then untied the survivors. They quickly ran off into a group of zombies, sacrificing themselves. "Huh." Danny grabbed food and ran back, dodging gunfire. "hey uh... who's the dude with the silenced weapon?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:30 pm
fininshes reloading and slashes a zombie from the crotch up though his head and fires his pistol at two zombies about to hit the guy with food. hears a zombie trying to come from behind quickly pivots his left foot and turns and side thrust kicks the zombie sending it back 3 feet. while placing his foot back on the ground he fires his pistol at zombies head but misses and hits its throat killing it anyhow. he then turns back to reasses the situation and notice the guy looking at him and throws him an incendiary grenade "here make yourself useful"

(that'd be you admiral)  

Meat Vegetable

Razyn the Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 am
Aaron heard a growl behind him and turned around"... holy shitmongers" he said flatly looking at about 60 zombiefied dogs. " This'll be fun" he remarked and ran past two other people comenting breifly "zombie dogs run".  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm
check his clips and look through a window seeing a dogs running after a person begin taking mark on them and begin unloading his clip on single shot taking dog downs for the man to makehis job easy.  

xTx Monty xTx

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm
Danny stammered, then accepted the soon to be blown gift. He spotted a horde of zombies, raging towards the small group, so he quickly made his decision. "Suck on this!" He burst into the group, shoved a grenade into the zombies mouth, and jumped. In seconds, flames burst from his mouth, then throughout the floor, spreading rapidly. He quickly threw bags of food at Joe and Oren. "Guys, we've got the food, now lets get the hell out of here!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:21 pm
begins covering the soon to be retreating people and waves for them to come over to him as he backs up to the door he came in from  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:03 am
hit his mic "chris you got the surivors down their " begin shooting his rifle down at the zombies while moving for cover switches clip while keeping the empty one with him begin moving through another door with a bunch of buttons "hey chris i found camera feed with locked doors on them " stops and think *could this be it to unlock them all if so i could be opening alot of zombies out their or giving a clear run tough call * pulls out a coin and look at it flips the coin lands on heads *fck it *
presses button loud buzzing sound goes off as the door keep gettin unlocked "we need to get together and decide what next to"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:09 am
hits the mic "the junction where we split up sound good?"  

Meat Vegetable

Razyn the Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:23 am
Aaron grabbed a grenad and threw it up a hole in the ceiling "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!" he yelled and ran after hearing an explosion he looked back and saw rubble piling up blocking the way for the zombies  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:06 pm
Danny ran as fast as he could. Almost.... A zombie creeped from out of the shadows though, and did what all the others did. He crunched on Danny's skin. He quickly shot a bullet through the head, but knew his fate was very soon. Danny stopped as he heard "FIRE IN THE HOLE" and saw rubble fly down, blocking the zombies and fire, making a barricade better than the raiders. The battle was over.

Danny walked over to a wall and slid into the floor. He softly murmured to everyone in the room," I was bit... I might be immune... I might not... Just don't hold back if I become..." He looked over to the barricade. "...one of them..." He got back up, slinged food over his shoulder, and loaded his AK 47.  

Anarchic Humor

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm
"roger that just let me go gather some things real quick and ill meet you over their by the way make sure this guy dont steal from us when they see are ride" begin heading through the door checking his gps device "this is good " keep heading through the opposite door and see a door that leads to another room where he was earilier "uh werid i dont remember this door being here oh well "  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 pm
chris hits his mic "one of them was bit, requesting permission to destroy subject? since i don't have anyone here and my immediate reaction would be to kill him i am asking you whether to take the shot or hold my fire" reloads his pistol awaiting the mans response

(ooc you guys mind stopping before you get bit or anything he is special forces trained specifically for this unless you actually want to leave this guild then put that down and i'll put your character out without hesitation)  

Meat Vegetable

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm
(im going the awesome dramatic route Nezul. If we want British Columbia to keep going on, then trust me, danny will live...)

Danny went over to Chris, stuttered. "Hey buddy, I still got some juice, and hey, I might be immune!... I might be!" He walked up some stairs and saw that it was practically empty of breathe, as tens of hundreds of dead bodies, raider, zombie, survivor, littered the ground. He stumbled, blinded by blood. He tripped and fell. He needed an antidote. "Maybe that lab... that lab down south... maybe... maybe they have an antidote..." he muttered to himself. He turned around to Chris. "Stranger... you are the one who flew the chopper right? Can I make a special request..." He paused. "There is a Labatic Industries Laboratory down south...."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games