Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm
Mestha thought about it, "I'm coming with you."

Meteki smiled, "Good morning to you too Lucy! I bet you smelled the fish huh?"

((Aw, My computer time is up. See you tomorrow? Can't wait for another day of nearly endless RPG posting xD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm
Ferio looks at her. "Ok come on. Better keep up." He walks outside and starts to walk to a trale hide behind some trees.

Lucys nods her head happly. She licks his neck happy.

((yes really tomarrow maybe...Adding i got work tomarrow X_X blah work...But i get off at 8:30 so yea i will talk u tomarrow.))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 am
Meteki flinched at the neck licking, and he completely failed at covering it up, "Some of my caravan friends would complain that I smell like fish a lot of the time and it would attract monsters. I would always tell her, 'Well if you're worried about monsters that much then why did you sign up in the first place?'"

Mestha followed. Traveling on her own feet was a new experience. All of her life she was either still or carried around. Didn't help that the piece of her that went with their caravan was stuck on the top spike edge of their Chalice. ******** bastards... "So Ferio. If we do leave then where would we be going?" Trying to get her mind of the painful impaling of her to the chalice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:41 am
Lucy laughs. "I love the smell of fish makes me happy." She wraps her arms around Meteki. "Whats your home plate like." Lucy rest her head on his back.

Ferio looks back at her. "I dont know anymore. Use to be a nice place when i was a kid. But it turned into a war hungry city when... Lucy sadly when around. The other city we was againsted wanted to use whatever Lucy had for good. Use for the the worset. Shes not form here. And i dont know or how she got here." He looks at the ground as he keeps walking  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Meteki smiled, "My home planet... last time I saw it... it was a sad place to live. Miasma rendered 80% of it's land unsuitable to live in. But somehow, we found a way to be happy living there. But I'm sure it's much different now. Cause I killed the miasma's source. And the parasite's death is... is the cause for sending me here." Meteki slid the fish onto a plate and handed the plate to her, "I hope my cooking isn't too alien for you!"

Mestha nodded, "Well, if we get into trouble you'd better believe I've got your back!" She smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 pm
"Oh will does sound to bad. And the foods fine i bet." She walks oer to a table. And starts to eat it.

"Thats good to know atleast." Ferio looks back at her. As his face didnt smile the whole time He kinda smiles a lil at her.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm
Mestha jumps on him and the rest is censored! ((LOL RAPE!))

As Meteki finishes his own food and heads over to the table, a feeling of... well actually he never felt this before but he almost drops his plate.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Ferios eyes get big. "What you doing!" He drags her arms. Kinda pushes her away but not to far away. He looks at her kinda shocked.

Lucy looks at him. "whats wrong..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Mestha holds her hands behind her back, "I'm sorry. I don't know how people get it started. No one ever does it outside for me to see." Even though she apologized, her smile never really went away.

Meteki blinked a few times, "I don't... know." The feeling fades, "But it's gone now. Don't worry." he sat down and started to eat his food, waiting for another emotion rush to happen. It didn't come.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm
He laughs a lil. "Will you dont jump on the guy. And try to rape him. Unless he likes it like that way. Im not one of them guys. I like takeing things slow. Kissing firsted." He starts to kiss her. Slowly leting go of her arms.

Lucy gets done eating. She gets up and puts her plate in the sink. She walk back and sits down beside Meteki.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:55 pm
Mestha smiles, "I can be impatient. Just wanted to... let you know." She holds him close.

Meteki holds Lucy's hand, "Have you ever remembered memories that should have been long forgotten?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm
Ferio smiles. "that`s ok." He keeps kissing her creasing her body up and down.

Lucy sits there thinking. "No not really. Only rember Ferio and his guys comeng here. And the kings men. And they fighting for something. Then a black out. My childhood i cant rember. Whenever i do i get a headach." She looks down at the table.

((you want to take ferio and Mesthas part into PMing...))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:12 pm
((Nah, I'm gonna stop them. The PMing I wanna set aside for Meteki and Lucy xD))

Mestha stopped and jerked her head up, sensing another body of heat, "We're not alone..."

Meteki nodded, "Well, let the past be the past and look on to the future. Easier said than done though. I don't remember much of the fight with the parasite... we kept dying. I know, sounds weird doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 am
((lol ok XD guessing u don't want to play a girl and yeaing...don't blame u))

Ferio sighs and falls back on the ground. "I kinda guessed." He slowly gets up. He holds out a hand to help her up.

"No doesn't sound weird at all. I have a question did you take a shower that day i told you somewhat to take one." She says smelling him form where she sits.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 am
Meteki blinked at her, "Uh... No?" He starts to slowly retreat upstairs.

Mestha looked around, ears perked, "When I say 'not alone', I mean someone is following us."

((Yea, I wouldn't know what a woman feels during that type of activity o.o''))  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games