Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:06 am
She grabbed the necklace and pulled it off her neck and handed it to him.
"Not any more."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:13 am
He was startled. He looked closer at her expression. "You remind me of someone," He looked down at the key she had put in his hands. "I sure hope you weren't thinking that I was trying," He looked back into her eyes and got up, put the key in the keyhole of his crystal, and it started glowing. He let out a deep sigh, then "locked" it back, and dropped the key beside Evelyn. He spoke to her, though he was facing something else. "You remind me of my sister," He looked up into the sky. "Her name was Evanlyn, but we just called her Kairi." His voice cracked, as if he was crying.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:18 am
Evelyn looked up at him and and felt horrible. She picked the key back un and stood up.
"I..." She couldn't finish her sentence but she hugged him from behind.
"I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:24 am
He turned around and hugged her back. He whispered into her ear. "I'm sorry if I offended you," He stroked the back of her head gently. "I may appear too forward but, I'm not like that," He looked back down at the key in her hand. "You don't have to keep it if you don't want to,"  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:29 am
She shook her head and smiled softly at him.
"Don't worry about it. You didn't offend me it's just wierd for me to get people to complment me that's all." She put the necklace back on her neck.
"I'd be glad to keep it, if you want me to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:34 am
He smiled at her. "You ready to hit the road, or are you ready to sleep?" He winked at her, and stretched his wings. He whistled unexpectedly, and an answering cry of a Falcon echoed from the mountains. A second later, a beautiful red and gold Falcon soared to Ashado's shoulder. Ashado stroked his chest gently. "Loki," He said turning to Evelyn again. "This," He smiled. "Is Evelyn."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:38 am
Evelyn smiled at the lovely falcon.
"Hello Loki." She didn't answer his question cause she wasn't sure if he was tired or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:47 am
Loki chirped happily and flew to Evelyn's shoulder. Loki looked at Evelyn carefully, and snuggled her neck. Ashado smiled. "He likes you," He giggled. "He says your soft," He listened to the wind for a second. Then he looked back at Evelyn. He smirked. "Hope you like dogs, too."
Five seconds later, two German Shepards ran up to Ashado and sat on their haunches, their toungues lolling. "Aurion," He touched the pure snowy-white one gently on the head, and it sat down obediantly. "Axion." He touched the jet black one on the head, and it sat down as well. Both dogs looked at Evelyn happily, their tails wagging.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:50 am
Evelyn petted Loki's chest and spoke to him.
"Why thank you." Then she turned to the dogs and her smile grew even more. She knelt down and petted the two dogs.
"Nice to meet you Aurion, Axion"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:56 am
Axion barked, and rolled over. Aurion licked Evelyn's face and held up a paw as if to shake. Ashado was deep in thought. "I do have more animals, but... " He smiled to himself. "They might startle you..." His tone made it apparent that he was playing, yet he seemed serious about his pets.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:03 pm
Evelyn smiled and shook Aurion's paw, and pet Axion's stomach. She then looked up at Ashado.
"Growing up wanting to be a veternarian you learned that no pet is startling."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:08 pm
He smiled, and stifled a giggle. "Thats true,"  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:13 pm
She looked at him with a look of fake shock.
"Are you laughing at me?" She continued to pet the dogs and cooed softly to Loki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:23 pm
"Nooo, of course not." He giggled again, and Loki flew to his shoulder. "Well, in answer to your earlier question," He knelt down to her level. "No, I am not tired." He smirked and got back up.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:26 pm
She stuck her tounge out at him.
"Well then I guess we're hitting the road again." She satyed at the level of the dogs.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games