Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Vampire witches and all races Rp ((people needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what race are you?
  vampire
  Witch
  mage
  demon
  elemental
View Results

The Never Ending Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:33 pm
eclestimon
((How should I start?))
((Just bump into Lira in the halls and I will help go on from there.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:34 pm
Anera walked along the halls, as she bumped into a woman she didn't recognize. Shocked, she phased, and the books she held in her arms slipped through her intangible limbs.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and solidified, bending down to pick them up.  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:42 pm
eclestimon
Anera walked along the halls, as she bumped into a woman she didn't recognize. Shocked, she phased, and the books she held in her arms slipped through her intangible limbs.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and solidified, bending down to pick them up.
*Lira looked shcoked. Then she began to help you.*"Are you alright?"((Lira is a girl i fixed it in you post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:44 pm
((Whoops! My bad!!))

Anera nodded.

"I'm fine." she replied, and gratefully accepted the help. "It's just hard to contol what I phase when I do..." she informed quietly.  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:46 pm
eclestimon
((Whoops! My bad!!))

Anera nodded.

"I'm fine." she replied, and gratefully accepted the help. "It's just hard to contol what I phase when I do..." she informed quietly.
*Lira nodded.*"I see well welcome to my home."*she smiled.*((It is alright.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:48 pm
Anera looked around at the building and nodded.

"...Okay...what goes oon around here?" she asked curiously. Personally, she felt like phasing out of this building, and going back home, but that was out of the question..not now that she had left...  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:04 pm
eclestimon
Anera looked around at the building and nodded.

"...Okay...what goes oon around here?" she asked curiously. Personally, she felt like phasing out of this building, and going back home, but that was out of the question..not now that she had left...
"Well I own it and people or demons or whatever race you are can stay here if they need a home. It is all free so stay as long as you like. Also don't worry about the demons they can control themselfs."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Anera looked down at the term 'demon'. There were people born as demons...then there were the ones who could become them...did that make them demons too?

Either way, neither were at fault...so why did people see it that way?  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:05 pm
eclestimon
Anera looked down at the term 'demon'. There were people born as demons...then there were the ones who could become them...did that make them demons too?

Either way, neither were at fault...so why did people see it that way?
"Sorry i worded that wrong I meant like me i am a half demon so I have two forms the one you see now and my pheonix demon forms. In other words real demons have one form half demons have two then there are vampires and everyother race. So any race is welcome here we don't judge or I don't at least my quest and the town might."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:49 pm
Anera nodded, still not very happy about the term 'demon'. Though she let out a half-smile and asked,

"So...what do I do here...if I am staying?"  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:03 am
eclestimon
Anera nodded, still not very happy about the term 'demon'. Though she let out a half-smile and asked,

"So...what do I do here...if I am staying?"
"Just live here and be happy I take care of the house keeping and the food and all the matenece. All you really have to do is find an unused room and make yourself at home."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:56 am
Anera nodded, closing her eyes.

"So...if it's okay with you, could you please help me find a room?"  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:10 am
eclestimon
Anera nodded, closing her eyes.

"So...if it's okay with you, could you please help me find a room?"
"Sure no problem, follow me."*she said and started to walk to a room.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Anera followed Lira to the room with a solemn expression on her face...she was missing her home already...she wanted to go back...but the thought was impossible. It was impossible now...  

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:01 pm
eclestimon
Anera followed Lira to the room with a solemn expression on her face...she was missing her home already...she wanted to go back...but the thought was impossible. It was impossible now...
*Lira lead yopu to a room.*"Right this way."*she opened the door and walked in.*  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff