Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Vampire witches and all races Rp ((people needed)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what race are you?
  vampire
  Witch
  mage
  demon
  elemental
View Results

The Never Ending Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:40 am
Just post your info about your charecter in the forum and you will be able to roleplay
how to post your profile
Profiles :
Gaia name:
Name:
Apperance:
Bio:
Weapons: (no guns or grenades)
Other sad optional)

Rules:
>Romance encouraged, but keep it PG-13
>No cybering
>No spamming
>No killing anyone unless they both agree you can
>Put any number for i know you read the rules
>No flaming me
>Must be at least semi-literate
(things after this is a new update to the rules)
>People that act very mean in out of character will be warned to stop and then if it continues they will be kicked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:47 am
Gaia name: Dark-shoes23
Name: Lira
Race: human
Apperance: User Image
Bio: Is a master mage and has the phoenix demon inside her she came her at age fourteen searching for her older brother and found him((any rp guy can become the brother it doesnt matter who)) she is quiet and shy but very strong
Weapons: her magic and phoenix demon powers also her demon sword
Other:has a black cloak  

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:51 am
Gaia name: Biblis
Name: Zasz Decarte
Race: Half Demon
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: He left his home one night, leaving his family behind he went north to train, after he became a master of the sword he became a mercinary...a well known mercinary at that, known as the black swordsman he is both feared and revered....
Weapons: An obsidion black dai katana with a five foot blade
Other sad optional) has 3 forms, human, demon, and pure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:54 am
The villagers scattered as the huge black stallion thundered into the square. the tall broadshouldered rided reined in outside the tavern contemptuously, sliding from the saddle like liquid darkness. he was standing beside the master of the stable before the horse had fully calmed. The old man took in his late visitor in quick, nervous glances, this was no rough mercenary or country lord. he wore the finery of a noble and his sharp aquiline features and the glittering arrogance in his eyes were those of a warrior. a formidable pairing, and not one to be taken lightly, he tossed the long black tresses of his hair over his shoulder and stepped closer.
"yes lord?" the stable master said in hushed tones, as though afraid anything he might say, or any stray movement he might make would bring this dark mans wrath. he'd seen such as this one before, more times than he could count, and their temperaments were as unpredictable as the winds, he'd seen friends and relatives who hadn't the wits to learn this lesson and live...
"i am Zasz," the dark one said softly. his words carried forecefully despite the softness with which they were spoken......  

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:59 am
*Lira was sitting on the roof of her caslte and she saw this strange man and she just watched the man while she could see him*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:05 am
The dark mans ears perked up as he heard people around him, his eyes narrow....
"You will care for my mount, i shall return for it eventually, keep him ready, your life depends on my happiness..." with that he begins to walk towards the tavern, perhaps there will be a mercinary band looking for a good soldier, the last mercinary band he entered he ended up killing them all...it was far to easy, he is looking for more of a challenge now...as he enters the tavern his wet black hair flowing into his face, covering his piercing green eyes he elegantly glides across the floor to a corner table, taking his seat calmly, he slowly reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a pipe, lighting it with the match that was in the bowl, the smoke rolls from his mouth and the pipes mouth...the sweet aroma waiving around him....he never was much of a smoker untill he got lost in the northern mountains, near freezing, when a man found him and took him in, and gave him a large satchel of some leaf that he really enjoyed, he remembered those days, getting trained by the old man, the man who taught him everthing...  

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:13 am
*Lira sat there and just watched that man she seemed to think he was familiar but wasnt sure so she jumped of the roof and walked to the tavern to find the man siting there*"may i join you?"she asked the strange man  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 am
The dark man looked at her with narrowed eyes...her eyes seemed familiar...her face was familiar...her voice sounded just like.......Mothers......he nodded gently and took another hard hit of the leaf in the pipe....closing his eyes, savoring the taste of the sweet sweet leaf...he smiles at he smoke rolls out of his mouth...
"what is it you wish of me...."  

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:19 am
biblis
The dark man looked at her with narrowed eyes...her eyes seemed familiar...her face was familiar...her voice sounded just like.......Mothers......he nodded gently and took another hard hit of the leaf in the pipe....closing his eyes, savoring the taste of the sweet sweet leaf...he smiles at he smoke rolls out of his mouth...
"what is it you wish of me...."
"i saw you from my roof i own the castle by the tavern and you seemed familiar so i thought i would come see if you where who i was looking for you just might be"*she looked at the man and he looked just like brother or so she knew from the information she got*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:22 am
The man growled slightly...
"i dont think i am the man...but i must be going for a while...i have business to attend to.." he stands from the table and walks towards the door of the tavern...suddenly black feathered wings burst from his back in a spray of blood, he doesnt even flinch, he walks through the door and takes flight to the west....
((i will be back on later))  

biblis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:24 am
biblis
The man growled slightly...
"i dont think i am the man...but i must be going for a while...i have business to attend to.." he stands from the table and walks towards the door of the tavern...suddenly black feathered wings burst from his back in a spray of blood, he doesnt even flinch, he walks through the door and takes flight to the west....
((i will be back on later))
*lira sighed as she watched him leave just like when he left the first time and she went to her caslte*"if you need a place to stay go to my place"she yelled to him((okay))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:33 am
*Lira sat on her roof she couldnt belive she found her brother and he had no clue it was her or he just denied it*"hopefully he relizes it is me"  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:19 am
Dark-shoes23
*Lira sat on her roof she couldnt belive she found her brother and he had no clue it was her or he just denied it*"hopefully he relizes it is me"
*lira was holding n her hand a picture of her and her brother when they where little*"at least he is powerful"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:37 pm
Dark-shoes23
Gaia name: Dark-shoes23
Name: Lira
Race: human
Apperance: User Image
Bio: Is a master mage and has the phoenix demon inside her she came her at age fourteen searching for her older brother and found him((RP brother is Biblis)) she is quiet and shy but very strong
Weapons: her magic and phoenix demon powers also her demon sword
Other:has a black cloak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:45 pm
*Lira disappeared to the bottom floor of the castle and sat on a couch*  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers