Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:28 am
Try going 9 days on roughly 15-20 hours of cumulative sleep because you're working from 9a.m. to 9p.m. at a fireworks stand; for free. X.x! Don't you know that come July 4th my pyro-technic tendencies were through the roof, 'specially since we were selling the "safe and sane" fireworks so of course me and my friend Rob were teaching the young buck dumbass 20 year olds who don't need all 10 fingers how exactly to blow off 9 of the 10 and where to get the materials for such a thing. xd whee Yes Kai, I will make an exception and tell you how. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:05 am
mmm anarchists cookbook  

Nimliiost

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:03 am
Nimliiost
mmm anarchists cookbook
ninja *Takes the book and uses it to make a 'present' for ex.* ninja Psh, sleep will make me sane my a**!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:19 pm
Selene Rosara
Try going 9 days on roughly 15-20 hours of cumulative sleep because you're working from 9a.m. to 9p.m. at a fireworks stand; for free. X.x! Don't you know that come July 4th my pyro-technic tendencies were through the roof, 'specially since we were selling the "safe and sane" fireworks so of course me and my friend Rob were teaching the young buck dumbass 20 year olds who don't need all 10 fingers how exactly to blow off 9 of the 10 and where to get the materials for such a thing. xd whee Yes Kai, I will make an exception and tell you how. 3nodding

OOOH...How?! How?!?!

edit: Also, I have 13000 now....the only time i ever had more was right before i bought my guild. Wanna take bets at how long I can save?  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:23 am
Kai Karasurei
Selene Rosara

OOOH...How?! How?!?!

edit: Also, I have 13000 now....the only time i ever had more was right before i bought my guild. Wanna take bets at how long I can save?
I never bet on something that unpredictable.

Ok, on to the blowing up of the hands. You'll need 6 boxes of metal sparklers (You may use more if desired, it usually is) and some packing tape. Take the sparklers out of the packages and group them together, use the packing tape and bind the sparklers together. Pull one sparkler partially out from the center to be used as a fuse, but make sure it can still touch the others so it'll spark them too. Stick the hold thing in the ground, light the fuse and run (If you don't want to lose vital limbs and facial features). Guaranteed to leave a crater and look cool if done right. 3nodding You'll want to keep back as the metal will explode and bits of it will go flying, unless you don't care and were looking for the 'bloodied-up' affect.

If you want to spend a bit more time on a creation then you'll need a film tube, a lot of TNT blasts (Or whatever they're called. They're plastic little balls with a fuse sticking out and some little pellets inside.) And electrical tape.

Take the balls and open them one by one, dumping the pellets into the film casing. Fill it about 1/2 - 3/4 of the way full. Take the fuses and string a couple of them together, take the lid and poke a hole through the top with something sharp. Thread the now longer fuse into the hole then kind of wiggle the fuse in with the pellets, close it all up tight then take the electrical tape and wind it all around the casing (Do not cover up the fuse, work around it.) Set it on the ground and light it, back away unless you want the previously mentioned 'bloodied-up' affect. Again, if done right, it'll leave a crater and look cool in the process.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:08 pm
cooool ^__^
I must try this! I think I saw a couple of extra sparklers in my garage.  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:34 pm
*Imagines Kai as crispy fried* Sure, go ahead! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:45 pm
xd Mean. Uncalled For.

razz We tend to just be cruel, sometimes...in a joking manner whee  

Darz

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:20 pm
Kudos Das
*Imagines Kai as crispy fried* Sure, go ahead! xd

Kai Crispy Fried
KCF
He is finger lickin good razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:24 pm
-_- I don't want to know...  

Darz

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:41 am
Kai, we love you xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:56 pm
whee xp heart  

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:46 am
really? i think thats just you denath blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:20 am
Kudos Das
Kai, we love you xd

I am loved.
*dies happy*  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:52 am
Darz
-_- I don't want to know...
Don't lie, you wanna know. ^.~  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games