Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:50 pm
Today was pretty fun, some one who has a PSP downloaded The Flame Alchemist onto a ram stick to play it on the portal system and it was kind of funny. Poor Havok couldn't get with Armstrong's beautiful doughter. But yeah, was kind of funny... though the kid skipped through the parts where it had Pride in it so I didn't get to see what was going on outside of the State.

Anyways weeeee can't wait till this week is over.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:52 pm
I know how to skin the head of a pig! Well skin enough to get to the skull, remove the skull and pull the brain out. I have to do the same with the frog...why do I get stuck with the brains?  

elegantdemonofpoop

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:33 pm
What? You like to disect things or something like that? Plain wierd if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:43 pm
I like the pig brains! It's...squishy! It feels awsome! But otherwise no I don't like it...smell is enough to make me throw up.  

elegantdemonofpoop

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:54 pm
I can't stand any of that stuff. Like the fish. Dead fish + formaldehyde = worst smell in the world. Another time this kid pretended to sneeze, and threw a frog leg at me. I screamed like a little girl, and we both got in trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:48 am
Hahaha! Even I'm not that much of a baby. I feel special now.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:45 pm
((*She thought the eating of dreams was amusing, although she had no dreams*...you are so loved from the sounds of it..everyone likes you here..besides mourning felix...I really hope he will be alright....but...*she must have the random diesease then*...*she listened to the disecting of animals in zoology/biology/chemistry class* I feel so sorry for you..the smell could kill me at times...although the photography room's smell is worse...it scares me....*pats Fire on the head* yes, feel special now...*she really wanted Oni and Aerynn to not be mad at her right now*...I really messed up...I made a character too good and they hate her...and me...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:50 pm
Oh...sad!...~pauses for a moment cursing one of her friends who always says that.~ You mean so much detail and paragraphs long and stuff like that so they are jealous and yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:56 am
I just posted one of my longest posts in my journal ever! Matt Edison's journy to become a state alchemist is about to begin!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:08 pm
WellI know what to do with Freya...I'll use her for Shadow's creator! Oh I have a good plan, and chances are she's going to die. But oh wel, it'll be interesting won't it? Anywho going to work on her bio. Also this charcter is called Shadow, weird huh? And yes this is Shadow of Fire for those of you who don't know.  

Dark Angel Freya

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:59 pm
((*cheered* yay! Freya can be a good creator...and I bet she would be really quite clever about what Ade is too...but...where is Felix!!!*worried and sad that her character was stuck at the moment*))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:13 pm
Yes I made up Freya's charcter bio, she's called Shadow, I'm going to confuse myself, oh well...

Rybrin you will not believe what I heard in third period today. I have a friend who has art second period, so anywho they where telling me that this one guy said he had sex with me in the back of his car! And I don't even know the guy! I mean seriuosly how the hell did this happen! Oh well... maybe I can just use my razorblade and end his little filthy lies for good.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:12 pm
I wouldn't mind sexing you up. /purrs and kisses her on the cheek before running off again, slamming his right hand down to block her path so she couldn't pursue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:19 pm
*shakeing head*So I take a week and a half off(Couldnt be helped) and THIS is what I come back too.....  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dark Angel Freya

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:32 am
...wait why where you gone for a week anyways? Also...now I'll have to claw my slave at school today. Did I tell you cut someone's wrist yesterday with my nails(what nails do I have?) and I bruished someone from biting through their sweater...I was hyper and very pissed off....people trying to steal my bishies. Slave is bad....  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games