Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:44 pm
uh...not sure...  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:55 pm
Matthew! Don't you know Lt. Colonel is lower then Colonel! So shouldn't Roy be the one saying that? Because remember Roy went from Lt. Colonel up to Colonel. Silly Matthew.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:57 pm
Envy-Palmtree
And you know what Else? where the hell did our Ed run off too....Hows Adenine going to llok for him if he really is missing.

If push comes to shove then I can RP as him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:59 pm
Shadow of Fire
Matthew! Don't you know Lt. Colonel is lower then Colonel! So shouldn't Roy be the one saying that? Because remember Roy went from Lt. Colonel up to Colonel. Silly Matthew.

What's the rank before Brigader General?  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:01 pm
Colonel. Cause later Roy is promoted to Brigader General, then there's the little rebellion in the military, Roy and Havoc switch places so Roy stays in central and Roy sort of killed the fuhrer, then he's almost killed. Archer comes but Riza comes to the rescue though Roy was sort of passed out in a pool of blood. Riza kills Archer and like collapses on Roy cause she thinks he's dead and yeah....  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:08 pm
Shadow of Fire
Colonel. Cause later Roy is promoted to Brigader General, then there's the little rebellion in the military, Roy and Havoc switch places so Roy stays in central and Roy sort of killed the fuhrer, then he's almost killed. Archer comes but Riza comes to the rescue though Roy was sort of passed out in a pool of blood. Riza kills Archer and like collapses on Roy cause she thinks he's dead and yeah....

*Attemps to nibble on her neck* domokun

I edited it otay! whee  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:10 pm
*bites his arm and chews on it like it's food*

Good boy. You wanna know something...I almost tried to kill myself about...two hours ago! I wrote two poems about me sort of dieing too... -.-' Yeah not good sign is it?...details in journal...to lazy to re-type it. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:58 pm
You'd better Edit it Mr.M....or else I'm gonna let Roy make Maes sound REAL stupid.......FYI unless you want to be killed off....then by all means Keep it there.....And....Yes....Lt.Colonel Is nowhere NEAR Brig General....*Head venting out steam*  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:04 pm
Loser...anywho I'm leaving for a while..gotta do stupid ******** parents like to shot them or slit my wrist right about now...again)  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:08 pm
Talking about losers.....While You go off and Do HW...I'll be at the Movies watching Star Wars Ep. 3.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:18 pm
Don't care...anywho...Matthew I have a question!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Mr. M
Envy-Palmtree
And you know what Else? where the hell did our Ed run off too....Hows Adenine going to llok for him if he really is missing.

If push comes to shove then I can RP as him.
Thats alright....I'll take over again...Your Rping too many Characters as it is.....But then again we need more people...anyways I'll Go back to RPing Ed....I'm RPing him in all my other Guilds.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:27 pm
Remember, stop being shirt-key happy.

Also on a side-note. For my 16th birthday I'm getting a hotal room at this really awsome hotel. I'm bringing my friends and we're going to do random cos-playing. My slave gets to be palm-tree. I'm Riza with her short hair, jezi is Riza with her long hair, EMmi is Kenshin, and yeah. Jezi, Emmi and me are like, 'We have palm-tree to kill now!' My god it's weird.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:02 pm
What's the flippin question?

Also I did edit it.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:04 pm
Mr. M
What's the flippin question?

Also I did edit it.
Alex Luis Armstrong^_^  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games