Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:49 pm
*comes in, looking very pale, dark circles under her eyes, eyes red, looking very tired and out of it* Hello everyone. Happy new years to you all!

*Smiles a bit* It's good to see you come around Gambit. Nothing much has happened. I just finished up teaching windgear his shielding spell. and Ghost King: Yes, we will learn that, just not right now, we're staring off in basics. That will come later, in time. and healing scars is very hard to do. You should mostly try to heal them as quickly as they appear, otherwise the spell doesn't quite work. But we will learn all of this.

For those just starting, we're going to repead what i've taught windgear, but for those who were here during the holidays. I.E. windgear, we're moving onto simple curing spells. I've not been able to keep up very well lately, due to certain reasons. But I am going to be here a bit more now. So anyways. Let's start training! *bows stiffly, wincing when as she does*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:09 pm
-walks in with a large cut on his back smiling and one of his arms wraped up in a tight bandage- Hi everyone  

Shiro_Ronin

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:50 pm
Do you want that healed, Shiro? I can heal you if you want *winces a bit and smiles lightly* It's no trouble to heal a student. I'm always willing to help anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:34 am
ouch, what happen Shiro?  

windgear

Shiro_Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:38 am
nothing nothing at all.... just had to finish off my brother, i've been in worse condition  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:42 pm
*Sits in room*

Ive learned many attacks but id love to learn how to heal

[ FC ]

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:00 pm
Ahh. *smiles lightly* Healing is a very special art. It takes alot of paitence and concentration. You must work quickly, quietly, and gently when healing people. Everyone will make mistakes when learning to heal. Sometimes even make things worse, but if you practice hard enough, you can heal. Let's see now. *Gathers her bags of herbs, powders, cloth, and other things* I think i'll start with a small demonstration. Shiro, i'm going to heal that cut on your back. *Rummages around her bags and pulls a few things out* Now, first and foremost, you must *ALWAYS* clean cuts, burns, and anything else before trying to heal. *Pours water and come clenser on her cloth and starts cleaning the cut on shiro's back* If the wound is too big or too sensitive to clean, clensing spells will work. After you've finished cleaning, you want something to numb the area slightly, to help the pain, and speed healing.

Bark from willow trees naturally do this. Also there's a certain type of wee/grass that naturally numbs anything once its sap gets on you. *wraps a few willow bark in a cloth and holds it to Shiro's back* Leave it on for about fifteen minutes, to completely ensure that the area is numbed. It takes about five to ten minutes for it to work, but it's safe to leave it on longer, just incase it takes a little longer to work. *takes the bark off*

grinding up certain shrubs and other plants often have natural healing remedies in their sap. *takes out some sage and sweet grass* must Wiccans, or indians use these for ceremonial terms, but they are also natural healing plants. You break up the sage and crumple the grass, then put them in a bowl of fresh, clean water. Let it set for twenty minutes. *takes out a bottle and pours the liquid into a bowl* this was made a day ago, so it's still good. *dips a clean cloth into it and then puts it on the cut* The sap and other nutrients in the two plants help heal the skin quicker, and make scarring less evident. *bandages the scar with a new cloth, slightly dampend* Although this takes longer to heal then a curing spell, sometimes it's always best to let things heal naturally.

Now, i'm going to heal Shiro's arms. *unwraps the wraps on his arms and looks them over* Eesh, talk about a fight. *waves her arms lightly in a small pattern, whispering a incantation and puts her hands on his arms* Heal, let nature run it's course. *pulls her hands back and looks at Shiro's arms, now mostly healed* I didn't heal it fully, because that was a low level spell. These will heal on their own. *Re-wraps his arms with clean cloth dampend with the sage and sweet grass* these will all heal in about a week, if you keep changing them at least twice a day. We will begin learning healing soon. I hope this interests you into learning healing a bit more. *smiles weakly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:11 pm
you must have patiance, for even introducing you to healing takes 15 minutes to read-he says as he opens a vodka-  

Shiro_Ronin

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:34 pm
*glares at Shiro* Did I ask you to mock me? If you're not going to be respectful, I might just kick you out. And besides, you should thank me for healing you *grabs the vodka and dumps it* No drinking in my class. You have to have full concentration. First warning. One more, and you're packing your bags.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:45 pm
-goes and sits in a corner-  

Shiro_Ronin

Ghost King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:55 am
haha that'll teach you shiro, anyway when you get onto field medicine give me a shout blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:31 am
will we be learning the clensing spell when we learn the simple healing spell and how do we deal with poison?  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:15 pm
We will learn about dealing with poision soon after learning our healing and clensing spells.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:13 pm
Mmm.. *comes in a coughs slightly, before pulling out a tissue and blowing into it and then puts it in her pocket* Sorry Everyone. Been fighting a nasty cold. Today we will be learning a simple healing spell. You must be very wary on choosing what type of healing spells to use. Using a more advanced healing spell on a minor cut/bruise/wound/ect. Is fine, but be wary of the after-effects. The left-over energy will cause you a trip to the cold showers. *giggles nervously* The energy can either cause a very sudden feeling like a sugar high, which makes you go hyper.. Or it can be dispersed.. elsewhere.. *coughs embarassedly* Anyways. This simple spell will not do that. This is for small and less stressed wounds, such as small cuts, burns, welts, and maybe a few other things.

For this spell, you must go into a slight pre-meditative thought and think about your energy. You can practice on yourself, on others (If they don't mind, of course). You don't have to actually have a cut or anything to practice this spell. But it will make you feel a bit giddy, if you don't. *hands glow a slightly white color* you focus your energy into whatever object you're healing with. It can be your hands, or even in inamate object, like a cloth. *touches her cheek gently and heals the scarred cut that was gotten previously* And just be paitent, healing is harder then it looks. You may all start.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:57 am
(darn, it's not a hand gesture)*starts to think deeply of his element trying to reach the pre-meditative thought*  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff