Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --

Back to Guilds

Reply "Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --
Temprything- While we wait Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aimike3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm
): *sigh* Couldn't find a bestiary with stats...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Since we really haven't started roleplaying yet, is it alright if I change my character to a Blue Mage before he does anything as a Rune Knight? I'll be making the changes on the 27th if you don't say anything about it by then.  

aimike3

aimike3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:23 pm
A New Sub-Job Idea (or at least I think it's new)

Once a character reaches Level 20, they may adopt a sub-job, allowing them to learn the abilities of a second job with the penalty of learning new abilities 5 levels later than they normally would. A sub-job's abilities would be acquired 20 levels after a character who created his character with the job, and would not be affected by the "5-levels later" rule. A Level 20 Fighter who took the job of Black Mage as his sub-job immediately gains access to the Black Mages Level 1 abilities, and must wait until Level 28 to gain more.

A second sub job may be acquired at Level 50, at the cost of being unable to learn any new abilities from their original job and learning abilities from their sub-job five levels later than they normally would under the "20 levels later" rules. The Fighter/Black Mage mentioned above could get another sub job at the cost of not gaining any other Fighter Abilities and gaining access to Spells 5 levels later than normal. The Fighter still has access to Abilities he has unlocked in his original Job. This is called the "No More New" Rule.

Sub-Jobs can only be acquired at Level 20 and Level 50. If you take your FIRST sub-job at Level 50, follow the "Five Levels Later" Rule instead of the "No More New" Rule.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 am
o.o Wow, we have a person! biggrin -excuse the absence- I was RPing in a different guild, unaware that we had a story getting underway in a small sense! biggrin  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

aimike3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm
OMG PEOPLE!! HI PEOPLE!! DID YOU BRING FRIENDS?! I JUST ATE THIS FUNKY MUSHROOM PIZZA AND NOW I'M SEEING A WHOLE NEW WORLD!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm
Lol, i was here before you. xD And no, I don't come bearing friends. xD  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

aimike3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 am
Then bring all yur buds! I have a friend on Facebook that might be interested in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 am
I don't have any that have the time. xD  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

aimike3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 am
*Father Time casts Slow on Aesor's party, but since Aesor is still a Rune Knight and there has been no confirmation or decline on Mike's sub-job idea, Aesor's Runic absorbs the spell*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 pm
o.o And my samurai just comes in with his own little ability and releases his katana's kama blinding all!  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

aimike3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:52 pm
"AUGH!! MY EYES!!" Aesor yelled, thrashing his sword randomly, hoping to destroy Father Time so Kazuma's friends could have time to be part of the awesomest guild ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 am
aimike3 likes his corpses aged at just under 3 years old. ;'3

Tagged old threads by old kingdom name for possible recycling, each subforum will get it's own story setting and not as many threads as before. Essentially I'm thinking each will have its own set of house rules and the subforum be devoted to quests and event threads. So, not a whole guild-wide storyline just yet.  

Hlyn
Captain

aimike3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 am
Not until the players build a Planar Travel Vessel using Celestial Wood, Various Ancient Machina, and a Celestial Crystal!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 am
Yay I just got my first badge!  

aimike3

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 am
Grand. It seems I will have to pick my world then after it is all set. xD -still has no friends-  
"Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff