Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm
chris hits his mic" the one who is infected requested we take him to a lab down south, strap him down in your lab, aquire the supplies then see if there is a cure, since your the science guy"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm
stops "ah s**t " presses down on the mic "okay then we have to rush is he still awake " begins rushing through now putting the rifle behind his back trying to rush with the dead weight on him kicks a door see a zombie reaches for his knife and throws it at him dropping the zombie to the floor picks it up and conitune heading for the choppper "if you guys cant make it ill meet you somewhere else to speed things up but i wont be able to give much cover while you guys are climbing though"  

xTx Monty xTx

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Danny crawled a little more. "I can make it..." He thought. But his fell down and his fell asleep.

DOWN
FOR
THE
COUNT!  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm
"s**t" hits his mic "he blacked out im gunna carry him to the helicopter" grabs this guy and throws him over his shoulder and begins making his way up the stairs  

Meat Vegetable

Razyn the Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:21 am
((ooc: hey nez my charactor will be fine he is ex marines and ex assassin kk))

" Hey ill cover your six ok" he said not relising millitary terms had come out of his mouth. All he knew was there was a shitload of zombies behind that barricade ,and who knows how many that had gotten past it before. 'Damn i wish i hadnt left my guns at home' he thought ,a relisation came to him " hey are you guys running low on ammo and weapons?" he asked quickly in his 'this is not bullshit 'voice  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:32 am
"i have more then enough ammo clips for my pistol and my m-14 is still not used" lets go and continues up the stairs to the main level  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:21 pm
see the helicopter from a window side as it still their with nobody surrounding it "perfect just perfect " begins heading through the door and dashes through up the stairway toward begins placing his gun down on the passenger seat and begin turning things on put on down his equipment and put on his headset "chris can you hear " begin pressing buttons and check gas "chris whre are you " turns on the lights on the plane to give a signal to them  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm
((Ok, I'm in Canada now. Wounderful....))  

wabbradford

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm
Watkins helped anoko get off of the tree." well where are you going to head toward's now? or are you going to stay with us?"
watkins was passing out some winter gear to anoko and rily, as well as to roberts and getting something for himself out of the back of the truck waiting for the other's. he was just hoping they did make it to the ground. he started up a fire in case they were there longer than he thought. besides it would be dark soon he didn't want to be caught with his pant's down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

*Panic! ï¼²yli is passed out at the moment. I have to get going to work on comissions. May check back later..*  

Akame-Sama

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm
"Well, if I'm heading..." Anoko thought. "That way." Anoko said as he pointed off some random direction near north. He put on the winter cloths, and then put his hocky mast back on. "I... plan to go find someone.... one of my freinds who lives in canada." Anoko nodded. "So, Ryli, you going with them or sticking with me?" Anoko said. In his mind he thought Please stick with me... I have no freinds...  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 pm
Watkins picked up ryli and laid her on a seat in the back of the truck. she would eventually have to wake up might as well wake up comfortable than in the snow.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 pm
"there's no reason for you to go alone we'll head out farther north with you. maybe we'll come across other's. maybe just maybe"
Watkins was hoping that what was left of the armed force's would stick in touch with him. he then noticed his squad heading toward's them and welcomed them to the nice hot fire.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:48 pm
"Ok... I'll be here a little longer... I'm betting I'll be dead soon anyways...." Anoko said, still suprisingly smiling. Even with the winter cloths on, he still felt cold. "I hate canada..." He mumbled to himself as he sat by the fire.  

wabbradford

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:50 pm
"Fine... I'm going to be dead soon anyway..." Anoko said, sitting by the fire. Dispite the winter cloths and the warm fire, he still felt cold, "Ug... I hate canada...." He mumbled to himself.

((I gotta leave for now. Bye))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games