Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Back to Guilds

This roleplay guild is for all demigods and all crazy fans of Percy Jackson! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Role play, Mount Olympus, Gods 

Reply Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood
Big Mouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinata uchiha 68

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:45 pm
that was really good you have a nice voice its just your video didnt go as fast as the sound did most likely just your webcam being laggy, mine is like that to XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:54 pm
Silenaa
Javier Cross
You look pretty, if that's you in the vid.
So how come Taylor's only being random on when she appears?

Also, i still recall that Miranda's part of the Aphrodite Cabin, if it helps, as she's now testing out all the new powers that the diary listed out. ^_^

Thanks. smile And Taylor doesn't really use Gaia much. Even when she does, I think she mostly chats. Oh, and I'll be sure to check the Aphrodite cabin soon. 3nodding

Please do so, as now Miranda's trying to catch up with Silena, along with Miranda's full sister, Mina(one of the two full sisters Miranda has!), actually. redface  

Javier Cross
Crew

0rgasmic 0reo

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Sea of Monsters coming out April 15, 2012...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:25 pm
Sh3H3artsN3rds
Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Sea of Monsters coming out April 15, 2012...

Either way, let's hope its better than the first movie, amen to that?
I mean, i personally found the first movie to be somewhat better than the O.O.T.P movie or New Moon(or The Seeker:The Dark Is Rising, for that matter), but still worse than the first 3 Harry Potter movies, somehow.  

Javier Cross
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 pm
I have actually grown to hate the movies because they're a big fail..
Ex: in the movie Annabeth has brown hair and blue eyes.. in the book she has BLONDE hair and GREY eyes!
I have a LONG rant about it.. But I won't bore you all with it! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:03 pm
They butchered the first movie but if you didn't read the books first I think the movie was great but the books are better.  

0rgasmic 0reo

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Exactly!
Hehe, the whole not reading the books thing reminds me of my best friend, Lil Momo (she joined the guild but I'm afraid that she isn't very active) took about a year to read the first chapter of the first book xD
And Lil Momo, if you happen to be reading this, you fail.. just because school got in the way of you reading and other books got in the way too it doesn't mean that you can take that long to read the FIRST CHAPTER!!! Seriously! It took me about two days to read HP7 and I was reading about five other books along with it and I managed to finish them all in about a week or two!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:26 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Ex: in the movie Annabeth has brown hair and blue eyes.. in the book she has BLONDE hair and GREY eyes!

Haha, that's true... But the thing is, I stalked the interviews and there are reasons why the movie was so bad. It wasn't a big deal, though. The movie people were going to put a blonde wig and gray contacts on Alexandra Daddario, but they felt like it wasn't natural, so... Yeah. xd And I can't believe your friend took a year to read one chapter! Hahaha, no offense if she's reading this though.

P.S. If I haven't mentioned this yet, Leo Valdez is mine! Hahaha. You guys can have Percy. I want my son of Hephaestus. heart And I may be a few months older then him, but... It's al'ight. 15 year olds can't be too shabby, right? sweatdrop  

Silenaa
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

Haha, that's true... But the thing is, I stalked the interviews and there are reasons why the movie was so bad. It wasn't a big deal, though. The movie people were going to put a blonde wig and gray contacts on Alexandra Daddario, but they felt like it wasn't natural, so... Yeah. xd And I can't believe your friend took a year to read one chapter! Hahaha, no offense if she's reading this though.

P.S. If I haven't mentioned this yet, Leo Valdez is mine! Hahaha. You guys can have Percy. I want my son of Hephaestus. heart And I may be a few months older then him, but... It's al'ight. 15 year olds can't be too shabby, right? sweatdrop

Yea.. Well I would have made a better Annabeth because I have blonde curly hair and my eyes change color from blue to green to grey! So there! razz and yea.. It was pretty funny xD

and Percy is mine!! I like my sea boys (;
oh and I don't get the relationship between Percy and Annabeth.. Annabeth is A LOT older than him.. makes no sense..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

Yea.. Well I would have made a better Annabeth because I have blonde curly hair and my eyes change color from blue to green to grey! So there! razz and yea.. It was pretty funny xD

oh and I don't get the relationship between Percy and Annabeth.. Annabeth is A LOT older than him.. makes no sense..

Oh, definitely. If you were Annabeth, you'd get to eventually kiss Logan Lerman... THREE times! *fan girl scream* Hahaha.

And yeah, they look a little normal in the movie. But if they had a relationship in real life, that would be creepy. Teen guy dating a 24 year old woman. xd  

Silenaa
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:45 pm
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX

Oh, definitely. If you were Annabeth, you'd get to eventually kiss Logan Lerman... THREE times! *fan girl scream* Hahaha.

And yeah, they look a little normal in the movie. But if they had a relationship in real life, that would be creepy. Teen guy dating a 24 year old woman. xd

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!! -faints-
CURSE YOU MOVIE PEOPLE FOR NOT LETTING ME IN ON THE AUDITIONS AND BE ANNABETH!!!!! D:<

Yea.. But I mean in the book.. She is still much older than him! Remember, she got to camp at age 6 or 7 and was there for like 7 or 9 years so that makes her 14 or 16 when Percy arrives at the age of 11 or 12 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 pm
YESSSSS, CURSE THEM. emo

And hahaha, she's actually only a few months older than Percy in the books. Rick Riordan said that in one of his book tours. When Percy got to camp, he was 12. At that time, Annabeth had been at camp for five years.

So their relationship in the book is not strange, but... The relationship that I found strange was her relationship with Luke. Now that was REALLY weird. Luke was like 17 or 18 in the first book and Annabeth was supposed to be 12. xd  

Silenaa
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:02 pm
Whaaaaaa-? This is madness! Not to mention confusing! What is with this?! I read the books at least a million times!! -.- curses..

Hehe.. Luke.. He's dead.. Too bad.. So sad..
Oh, I thought that it was sad that his mom went insane and was forevermore making those peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches, choco-chip cookies, and Kool-aid!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Hehe. Sorry. I stalk Rick Riordan 24/7. I used to stalk the actors, but Leo is much better so there's no point of stalking Logan Lerman anymore even though he's awesome. *sigh* And haha, I hated Luke so much until he became a hero. And naw, it's cool. Chocolate chip cookies are delicious. blaugh  

Silenaa
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:30 pm
I stalk no one.. Except for my friends.. Then I'm all ninja! xD
Luke = neutral
I feel like eating choc-chip cookies now.. Too bad all I have are ginger snaps.. -sigh-  
Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games