Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:57 pm
*Whispers back* They're like that. It's the stress of reading all of those books and knowing there's more coming. Plus I think that Kai character has a thing for you, watch out for him. *whispers so softly only Jcd could possibly hear* He's been checking out your bum, I've seen him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:16 pm
we mock becuz we love fruit loops!!! heart  

Nimliiost

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:53 am
Jcd Se7en
kudos das
Hey Jcd, did you get my Bio by any chance?

Yes, I did. Thanks! I'll have it posted by this weekend.

Kai Karasurei
OMG!!!
LIL JCs running around in diapers....its like the big one only smaller >.<

Kai.. don't even make me flex my powers.. I'll haunt you. I'm serious, I will.

*whispers to Selene because she's closest* Why do I get the feeling they're going to mock me?

oooh heart JC heart ...you can "flex" all the "powers" you want, baby domokun . I can get serious as well....
really serious *growl*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:28 pm
Nimliiost
we mock becuz we love fruit loops!!! heart

you and your love for fruit loops jc!!!...and apperinly kai wants your a**.....no surprise there  

Nimliiost

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:56 pm
Once again I'd like to point out that your all on Crack. XD

Crack maker, Crack maker
make me some crack
deal me some smack
so I'm flat on my back....

(I'll give a lollipop to anyone who can me which play the original tune is from : ) )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:46 pm
kudos das

Crack maker, Crack maker
make me some crack
deal me some smack

(I'll give a lollipop to anyone who can me which play the original tune is from : ) )
I promise I'm not on crack or on my back, but for a fee I might consider it wink  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:46 pm
Selene Locke
I promise I'm not on crack or on my back, but for a fee I might consider it wink

What price? And Kai... I'm not your type. Wrong hardware 'n all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:56 pm
kudos das

Crack maker, Crack maker
make me some crack
deal me some smack

for some reason or another it seems oddly familiar...gah...cant member  

Nimliiost

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:59 pm
Jcd Se7en
Selene Locke

no no my aes sedai will not be whoreing herself out to the likes of you..especily u jc...although i think wittle denath here needs to become a man *pats his head* and jc...kai SOOOO has the hardware for you wink domokun heart xp xd redface whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:43 pm
Nimliiost
and jc...kai SOOOO has the hardware for you wink domokun heart xp xd redface whee 3nodding

If you'll notice what I said.. I said I wasn't his type. Wrong hardware. I never said he never had the wrong hardware. But it's like magnets. You can't force two of the same type together. They push away. So, unless Kai changes sexes, I won't be going near him. And if he comes near me, I'll just slip away. twisted  

Velitis
Captain

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:57 pm
Nimliiost
Jcd Se7en
Selene Locke

no no my aes sedai will not be whoreing herself out to the likes of you..especily u jc...although i think wittle denath here needs to become a man *pats his head* and jc...kai SOOOO has the hardware for you wink domokun heart xp xd redface whee 3nodding
You're just afraid I'll win.

And Jcd, what's your offer?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:12 pm
Jcd Se7en
Nimliiost
and jc...kai SOOOO has the hardware for you wink domokun heart xp xd redface whee 3nodding

If you'll notice what I said.. I said I wasn't his type. Wrong hardware. I never said he never had the wrong hardware. But it's like magnets. You can't force two of the same type together. They push away. So, unless Kai changes sexes, I won't be going near him. And if he comes near me, I'll just slip away. twisted

What if I let Kai occupy my body for a bit? I have the correct hardware twisted  

kishou

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:22 pm
Nimliiost

I need to become a man wolf boy? I don't even want to know what you did with all those wolves while you were in the woods. Oh, and what type of fee are we talking about Selene, I've got ten jelly beans, but I can go higher. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:23 am
kudos das
Nimliiost

I need to become a man wolf boy? I don't even want to know what you did with all those wolves while you were in the woods. Oh, and what type of fee are we talking about Selene, I've got ten jelly beans, but I can go higher. xd
If I was hungry I'd stand on the corner with a sign that says "I'm hungry, give me your money."  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:21 pm
But I'm not talking about food Selene, I'm talking about Jelly Beans!!! I mean geez, you'd be surprised at what your Warder can get Kai to do for just one of 'em! xp  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games