Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
The Duck Pond -- a random hangout chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:47 pm
songwriterscramp
she will ninja we'll drag her in kicking and screaming mrgreen

LOL! Hello, dear people! I am back, what's up?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:58 pm
Falling_Forests
songwriterscramp

I get to kill my friends tommorow and there gonna kill me.

WITH SWORDS!
*proceeds to bounce off the ceiling, walls and floor in a haze of mindblaster fog*  

J-E-O-C

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:01 pm
jeoc
Falling_Forests
songwriterscramp

WITH SWORDS!
*proceeds to bounce off the ceiling, walls and floor in a haze of mindblaster fog*

Why? What did I miss? *looks confused at jeoc bouncing around*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:04 pm
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
songwriterscramp

WITH SWORDS!

*whizzes past your ear*
Fighting practice tommorrow! Imma kill people, then I kill more people, then somehow I kill the first set of people again and so on. I might die a couple times in there but not much.  

J-E-O-C

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:13 pm
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
songwriterscramp

WITH SWORDS!

*whizzes past your ear*
Fighting practice tommorrow! Imma kill people, then I kill more people, then somehow I kill the first set of people again and so on. I might die a couple times in there but not much.

*flinches* Shouldn't you be saving the energy for 2morrow? And how can you kill a person twice and die more than once? *tilts head at you*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:16 pm
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
songwriterscramp

WITH SWORDS!

*whizzes past your ear*

*flinches* Shouldn't you be saving the energy for 2morrow? And how can you kill a person twice and die more than once? *tilts head at you*

Its a talent. And thats part of what we're practicing. As for energy, I have a couple extra terrajoules in my system.  

J-E-O-C

possessed_goddess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:21 pm
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc

WITH SWORDS!

*whizzes past your ear*

Its a talent. And thats part of what we're practicing. As for energy, I have a couple extra terrajoules in my system.

Resurecting is a talent of yours? That's cool and creepy! What does terrajoules mean? And where is the fighting taking place? I wanna watch!  

My_Demon_Bleeds

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:27 pm
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc

WITH SWORDS!

*whizzes past your ear*

Resurecting is a talent of yours? That's cool and creepy! What does terrajoules mean? And where is the fighting taking place? I wanna watch!

joules are a unit of energy, a terrajoule is a million joules. fighting is happening at the renisonce fencing club in ferndale MI.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:43 pm
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc

*whizzes past your ear*

joules are a unit of energy, a terrajoule is a million joules. fighting is happening at the renisonce fencing club in ferndale MI.

Oh, I won't be able to watch anyways, but I still want to though. *sighs* Oh, well. How long have you been fighting for?  

My_Demon_Bleeds

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 pm
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc

*whizzes past your ear*

Oh, I won't be able to watch anyways, but I still want to though. *sighs* Oh, well. How long have you been fighting for?

10 years give or take a couple months  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:49 pm
i like jd  

possessed_goddess

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:51 pm
possessed_goddess
i like jd

who or what are talking about?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:52 pm
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc

Wow, and how old are you? Ten years?  

My_Demon_Bleeds

J-E-O-C

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:53 am
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
jeoc

Wow, and how old are you? Ten years?

just short of driving.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games