Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:19 am
I feel the love... @.x *snuggles Nanako that last 1/10* X3~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:34 pm
*has hands on hips tapping foot on ground*

Here you all are having fun without me, huh?

xd

Medixia

kishou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:44 pm
Medixia
*has hands on hips tapping foot on ground*

Here you all are having fun without me, huh?

xd

Yes we are xd *snuggles Medixia too!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:54 pm
I've discovered a disturbing trend in this guild, that being that I, Kudos Das, am never, snuggled, glomped or otherwise find myself in any position with other bodies being thrown willingly on top of me unless that said person is Kai or Nim. Well, Nim for sure. xp  

Kudos Das

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:57 pm
Kudos Das
I've discovered a disturbing trend in this guild, that being that I, Kudos Das, am never, snuggled, glomped or otherwise find myself in any position with other bodies being thrown willingly on top of me unless that said person is Kai or Nim. Well, Nim for sure. xp

Course you never engage or commence said glomping or otherwise tactical gesture yourself...perhaps you have given the rest of the guild the impression that you do not like/want to be glomped....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:08 pm
Kai Karasurei
Kudos Das

Course you never engage or commence said glomping or otherwise tactical gesture yourself...perhaps you have given the rest of the guild the impression that you do not like/want to be glomped....

*hides in the dark, 5th corner of the square room, being silent. watching very, very carefully in every direction*  

Velitis
Captain

kishou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:17 pm
Kudos Das

*multi-glomps Kudos Das* Happy? xd *goes back to snuggling Nanako-chan*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:31 pm
You people are teh silly blaugh

Let's see...

Darz is a corner snuggling, or as Nim so kindly put it using the wrong person (namely Kai), humping Tarma.

Oh! That does sound fun to say ^_^; a little too fun.

Kishous is snuggling Nanako. Hmm? That doesn't seem to involve Nim's favorite word.

Kudas is complaining about not recieving any glompage razz and I don't know howm well enough to do so wink

Ah. Tormenting. Tormenting. I doubt I'm tormenting a soul xp

Oh! Oh! Kishou gave me some snuggle-action ^_^ Yays!

Medixia

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:32 am
*sneaks up behind Jc through the imfamous Shadow'O Doom ((Bum bum bum...)) then proceeds to glomp him!* ^___________^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:35 am
Selene Rosara
*sneaks up behind Jc through the imfamous Shadow'O Doom ((Bum bum bum...)) then proceeds to glomp him!* ^___________^

*doesn't do any sneaking at all and glomps them both xd * Selene-chan how come you're not on AIM so I can giggle madly at you about what's gonna happen when you get back from the Mirror World? blaugh  

kishou

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:49 am
kishou
Selene Rosara

*doesn't do any sneaking at all and glomps them both xd * Selene-chan how come you're not on AIM so I can giggle madly at you about what's gonna happen when you get back from the Mirror World? blaugh
I hadn't gotten that far, happy now? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:01 am
*falls over and ALMOST dies from the snugglings* @_@ *twitches*

*crawls over to the three in the 5th corner and hugs their ankles* heart  

Nanako
Crew

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:37 am
For future knowledge I've got roughly two months to find a job, cash and an apartment so I'll be around for that time, maybe, but after that my visits won't be regular at all. *Snuggles everyone* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:10 pm
Thanks Kishou I feel better now. xd

*Ponders what to do next as a cherry pie magically appears in his lap*  

Kudos Das

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:40 am
HUMP THE PIE!! it t3h loves j00!!  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games