Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanako
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:00 am
ninja
Where is everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:51 am
Nanako
ninja
Where is everyone?

I'm here, waiting for stuff to happen in the Stedding thread. I'm trying to think up an interesting occurence for Kai...  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

kishou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:07 am
I'm waiting for Jc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:36 am
More people are coming to the Stedding....We can DO stuff again ^___^
*loves his calvin and hobbes*
I cant wait till we are all back together so that we can go away again 0_o  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Darz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:41 pm
JC
[This is a DM post. While this post will move the group, please note that none of the storyline has been altered. Please continue as if nothing had happened.

After the group has returned from the Mirror World, there was a moment of calm and peace. It was during this time that one of the Asha'man sent to find the group had passed through the area and stumbled upon the group.

Opening a Gateway for them, he allowed them to drop to a clearing in the foiliage that was within sight of the Stedding. Once through, the Gateway closed. Shortly thereafter, the chaos of the group began.

[Please continue story within the Stedding Shain stickie]

And I would like to note that for JC's ignorance, two people aren't even with the group that would like to have an RP moment stare That means Tarma and Darz got left behind. Way to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:54 pm
I think that JC's post is in general and that, for the benefit of the guild, he assumes that the Asha'man encounter is able to include the entire group in the thread. I'm sure we can all safely say that the discussion is to be continue in the Stedding thread since it is believeble that the two characters would want to leave for the safety of a Stedding....I'm sure if you ask JC, you can finish your encounter in a seperate thread before returning to the Stedding if you would like to keep the continuity, which is always a good idea. But as it is, sometimes an RP doesnt run exactly the way we want...
*wishes Kai could have gotten to the mean stuff with the interrogation* I feel for you Darz, but at the same time, I think JC took it into consideration....  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Darz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:06 pm
I know he didn't. Why? I've pretty much been ignoring that thread unless Tarma's been on for the past...week. When she was on, I made several blatently obvious posts that he'd have to be found. Tarma and I were discussing just how she would go about this. Once business was taken care of (JC and...nature), she'd do a quick recap, in her head, of the head count and go to find Darz.

Continuity is flat out the window because I can't think of any legitamate reason for Darz to be in the Stedding. I'm being as ignored as I do ignoring. I don't even understand the stupid thread or any of the stuff behind it. Kishou's lost DM status, so I don't have anyway of getting DM approval or understanding as JC isn't on nearly as often nor does he talk to me (not that I blame him or anybody else).

If JC hadn't insisted to Tarma to have an encounter between their characters (just for the simple fact that they are both borderlanders), we wouldn't be having this discussion now because she would have found Darz and convinced him back to the camp. Forget continuity, I've been left out in the cold, once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:21 am
As you pointed out, I'm not a DM anymore, so anything I say has no more certainty of validity than anyone else, but it's my understanding of Jc's post that he modified past tense continuity, such that we were Gatewayed to a place outside the Stedding at some point when the group was all together; all subsequent events, including the accidental bonding and so on, would have therefore taken place in that area. You weren't left out in the cold, Darz. You just need to pay more attention to what people aren't doing to your character against your will.  

kishou

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:13 am
I like the way Kishou said it. Nobody in this guild would ever mean to ignore your character and even if the continuity is not very well preserved then we can all work together to figure out a way to make everyone happy with it again. ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:47 am
kishou
As you pointed out, I'm not a DM anymore, so anything I say has no more certainty of validity than anyone else, but it's my understanding of Jc's post that he modified past tense continuity, such that we were Gatewayed to a place outside the Stedding at some point when the group was all together; all subsequent events, including the accidental bonding and so on, would have therefore taken place in that area. You weren't left out in the cold, Darz. You just need to pay more attention to what people aren't doing to your character against your will.

Thank you, Gwynne. At least someone understands what happened.

The post is a past tense post in the sense that immediately after the group gets back into the correct world, the Asha'man comes and shows them to the Stedding. This is so the groups can be reunited and everyone can start together again. This does not affect anything that has thusly happened concerning the bondings, conversations, or anything else. It is simply a thread to move things to another location while keeping the general concensus of activities alone.

Furthermore, excuse me for role playing. Excuse me for not ever talking to you. Considering the fact you don't ever message me, the blame is as much on you as it is on me. You have had every opportunity just as I have. Quit your bitching. I'm here to make the experience good for everyone, so those who were already in the Stedding since May 25 weren't doing anything because no one else was there to play. So, would you like to sit out for 2 months, Darz, while the rest of us play? Do you think it's fair to them? I made an executive decision for the better of the Guild, not for you.

Your character is still with the group, off at his little lake place, and he's not left behind. And for all your bitching, why don't you contribute some ideas or something constructive? Your negative attitude is hardly appreciated.

Velitis
Captain

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:51 am
*Slinks away and hides*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:59 pm
Well excuse me Mr. Perfect. I'm terribly sorry for my egregious mistake eminating from my lackluster understanding of anything related to the WoT. I have absolutely no idea what's going on! so forgive me if I have absolutely nothing to contribute and have no idea what your talking about or doing when something comes to pass!

Maybe I should sit out for two months. Might make everybody's life a whole lot easier. It's not like I can contribute anything!  

Darz

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:28 pm
Obviously, you never took a debate class..

In any case, it's not my fault you haven't read the books in the year that you've been here. In fact, I've heard mention that you haven't started the first book, so don't even start taking out your lack of knowledge on me or anyone else in the Guild.

Furthermore, I'm not here to assault you. You're the one who's name calling, throwing your temper around as if it's your only weapon and whining about the lack of attention your character is receiving. If you want more attention, then do something about it. You have every bit of reason to have your character talk with any of the other characters. Just remember to follow the rules.

And furthermore, if you are still interested in role playing with us, I do have some issues I would like to take up with you outside of this forum.

Now then, if you're done name calling and finished throwing your temper tantrum and feel ready to start acting like the 24 year-old your profile says you are, by all means, let's get back to role playing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:18 pm
I don't waste debating skills on people who hate me. As for temper tantrum, you obviously haven't seen a real one. A tantrum is usually filled with insults being thrown around at anybody but one's self. You'll note that most of what I said was directed at my own expence.

I don't see why you don't just mention exactly what you want to say here and now. It's about Darz's power. I know it will be "reduced" again at some point, but I'm not the DM and can't/won't make that type of decision. If it's not that, then your best solution is to just ban me and say Darz found a way back to his own time. I've no reason to send him back, and I doubt he could find a reason.

I'll note that I'm 22, not 24.

I'll add one final note. I don't start IM conversations with people who (a) haven't given me expressed permission to do so and/or (b) loathe me. Most people fall under both categories.  

Darz

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:21 pm
Alright, take the pissing contest to a messenger, we don't care who has the bigger p***s. stare  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games