Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karst- Angel of Mars
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:36 pm
I am a bit unfamiliar with this place but i assure you that as soon as i get started you will begin to know me very well.... oh excuse my manners *brings one of his hands across his stomach and takes a bow* my name is Ranmouru and i am of the highest point of terrorists assassins and demon vamps... it was nice to meet you all now if youll excuse me *Ranmouru performs a blood kata and disappears out of the walkways into the unknown  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:15 pm
welcome fantasy kid.*bows then returns to what he was doing*  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:53 pm
Fantasy Kid
I am a bit unfamiliar with this place but i assure you that as soon as i get started you will begin to know me very well.... oh excuse my manners *brings one of his hands across his stomach and takes a bow* my name is Ranmouru and i am of the highest point of terrorists assassins and demon vamps... it was nice to meet you all now if youll excuse me *Ranmouru performs a blood kata and disappears out of the walkways into the unknown

*Smiles widely and bows* Welcome Ranmouru. I hope you find this place enjoyable. If you need to know anything, please, feel free to ask.

Windgear, you must go into a pre-meditative thought, once there, concentrate not on your gravity energy, but there's a string, that connects to your spiritual energy. You need to concentrate on that, and draw your energy from that, and then let it flow out through your hands. That draws out your healing energy, if you concentrate on it. It gets easier the more you will the energy to yourself. Pretty soon, you don't have to meditate to summon the energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:10 pm
ok I try*starts to go to his happy place as some people call it and draw on some energy from himself.*  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:27 pm
Lol happy place, good. I call mine my soul space/room. But once you're there, you start concentrating on your living energy, and focus on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:50 pm
*Demi imagines his spirit energy as a sting leading to his hands and starts to pull on it to draw the energy from him to his hands. Until his hands glows like Ai's*  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:41 pm
*sharpens her daggers and cuts herself on it accidently* ITAI! Ouch.. *looks up at windgear and smile* good, you're doing a good job. You want to try to heal my cut? *holds out her hand, palm up, showing a long cut on her palm*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:51 pm
I'll try*Demi holds her hand, focuses on her cut to heal and slowly it does* how was that?  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:18 pm
Very good. It'll scar slightly, since it was a slightly deeper cut then what a small cure spell can heal. But that was very good. Keep it up! *smiles reassuringly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:34 pm
Ai-Li
Fantasy Kid

*Smiles widely and bows* Welcome Ranmouru. I hope you find this place enjoyable. If you need to know anything, please, feel free to ask.

Windgear, you must go into a pre-meditative thought, once there, concentrate not on your gravity energy, but there's a string, that connects to your spiritual energy. You need to concentrate on that, and draw your energy from that, and then let it flow out through your hands. That draws out your healing energy, if you concentrate on it. It gets easier the more you will the energy to yourself. Pretty soon, you don't have to meditate to summon the energy.

thank you ai-li i will  

Karst- Angel of Mars
Crew

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:51 am
You can call me Ai, if you wish since I feel a bit formal with the full-name addressing *sweatdrops* It makes me feel old... Which I am anything but *feels like a mother hen as well* XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:18 pm
oh, so now I know what to call. you when I want to get on your nerves. ha ha  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:06 am
It doesn't really get on my nerves. But since this is our clan, we're kind of like a family, so we should be comfortable around one another. And Besides, I thought you were going to call me "anything" razz so I might just start calling you "gearhead" xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:04 pm
why gearhead and I think I'll stick to Ai.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:43 pm
LOL I dunno.. it just came to mind.. I'd call you windy but I already have a friend named that razz And Ai is fine. 3nodding  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff