Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --

Back to Guilds

Reply "Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --
Temprything- While we wait Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aimike3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:59 pm
I'll be in the one with sub classes (if there is one). Hmm...Should each world have its own GM? I mean, if I mixed up the world with sub classes and the world with some other rule, things could get pretty screwed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm
Probably would be a good idea to have different GM per world. Because I think that's cool.  

Hlyn
Captain

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am
A GM for each room? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 am
A GM for each roleplaying subforum. Hmm...A Rune Knight with sub class 1 as Blue Mage and sub class 2 as Ninja!

Character idea copyright Aimike3 2010. All rights reserved. You will be fined 5,000 gold for copying my character idea. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT NOW?!  

aimike3

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am
I'll just keep with my Samurai. :/ No point giving him other classes. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 am
Hmm...Actually, the rule COULD be modified so a character who adopts a sub class has to follow the chart below. The chart below shows what each class group cannot take as a sub class.

Warrior-Mage
Expert- Adept
Mage- Warrior
Adept- Expert

I'll just switch my sub class 1 and sub class 2.  

aimike3

aimike3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am
SKREE!!! CAFFEINE!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 am
Uh huh... >.>  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

aimike3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:37 am
mrgreen pirate rofl burning_eyes wahmbulance dramallama dramallama whee gonk blaugh scream lol twisted rolleyes 4laugh stare neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 am
Hm. It seems I need to check this guild more often. I half-expected nothing to have happened, unfortunately, but I can see that I was quite wrong, as a couple people showed up. For future reference, I'm not dead. I'm just...resting? XD

Still alive, though. How y'all been?

[Orphen]

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

aimike3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 am
Doin' good. U?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 am
"Oh no...I'm all alone again...KEFKA'S GOING TO EAT ME!!" Mike started waving his sword frantically in an attempt to absorb any sort of magic that might be nearby, but since "Eat" isn't a magical ability, Mike just botched.

Kefka plucked the sword from Mike's hand, and after devouring Mike whole, he used it as a toothpick. Due to Kefka's indigestion (as he is allergic to Rune Knight), Mike came out the other side almost immediately in an explosion of diarrhea.

An apology to anybody who was performing an "Eat" action while reading this.  

aimike3

Hlyn
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 am
Ok... I'm all shot through for stories... if anyone has a plot to put forward / build off of, I'll try re-purposing one of the sub forums for it and host it myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm
The game starts in a great, thriving metropolis. There are people everywhere going to various recreational locations, while robots do the work for them. While the party is going to a (Insert Fictional Famous Person Here) concert, a great airship soars into the city's sky, firing cannons at all of the tall buildings. More airships join the first one in the shooting, and soldiers whose origin cannot be distinguished rappel down and start killing the civilians with their sharp, gleaming swords.

The party needs to escape the city alive.

How's that?  

aimike3

Hlyn
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm
Hmm... tis a good start. I'll take it. Actually, this gives me a good idea. If everyone could add fun bits they would like to see, events so to speak. I'll do most of the people, unless you would like to create specific persons of your own. Such as Nemesis's. I'll make a thread for it. Uh... for Nemesis's... why don't we make them... like... level 10 to start with? ...Could someone dig out of the codex the entries about creating characters that start at a higher level? 100gil bonus! I'll say you found it on the floor as there was a treasure box/crate/orb malfunction. ;'3

Gonna make that thread now!  
"Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces