Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Chobits Heart~
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_o0ailah0o_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:29 am
hi everyone!!!....im ailzky and im a new member........
i expect friends and lotza fun....n_n  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:25 am
hi im hinata_16 i love chi weeeeeee! lol  

keep me breathless

Nomess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:13 am
i'm Gelin...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Hi, my name is Peacey! I love plum when she is in screen saver mode! rofl  

cullen_thelamb

Magic.Aiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:31 am
Hello, my name's Aiko, I like making new friends 4laugh
I don't have much access to chobits stuff but I know the basic plotline for the most part and I love the art! I'm a fan of just about all CLAMP works.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Hello, I am Coreen, gaia is very fun! and Chobits rocks!!!! I'm a big fan of it mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

s2~[-Rozen~Maiden-]~s2

OZZYthePENGUIN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:32 am
~*HI*~

I'm OZZYthePENGUIN, but you can call me Froot, or FrootLoop (which I would prefer). I love anime, ramen, reading, and centered text. I like making new friends and surfing the begeezus out of Gaia's anime forums ^^

Chobits is one of my favorite animes. Just look at my siggy! I mades it myself.
4laugh

But yeah, I'm a new member, and can't wait to start posting and make new Chobits friends.
blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:07 pm
Chobits is my second favorite story of all times, the other is a series of novels. I hope to help in any way possible, oh and I am a guy, this is just my second account.  

Akis Freya

`Azuki-chan

High-functioning Darling

7,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:04 pm
Hello my name is `Azuki. I am brand new to this guild starting today. I love chobits! I borrowed the series from a friend and finished it in about five days, but I could of finished it in two if I had had the books ^.~ I love reading, drawing, painting (watercolor), dancing hula, and much more! I hope to make friends here and have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:12 pm
Hey. Im serenity. You can call me Mel I guess x] Um.. stuff about me. Well, I'm almost always in a good mood or hyper, I love running, reading, watching tv, singing, going outside, manga, anime, and music. I'm 15, I'm a girl x] So yeah. ;P  

Serenity Lovestone

~silly_person~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:29 pm
Hey Hey Im sammy and im 13 well almost and i am a fun going goirl so add meh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:02 pm
I am Gintsumi, please call me Gin-chan or Akemi. I like many animes and eating. I also BJDs but I do not own one.  

Gintsumi

Jedi Trance Servlaya

High-functioning Gaian

31,090 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:45 am
HIYA!!!! I'm MJ SKywalker

I love CHOBITS!!

Im from the US. (as a safety procaution cant tell u where)

I love CHOCOLATE and KITTENS!!!

and at the same til I can act a little goth but dont worry, i wont bite your head off.

LOL!!!

Love CYA!!! heart blaugh 4laugh

P.S. Just call me MJ  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:37 pm
Hey Everyone! My name is Rena Nyte (Meg). I just started playing on here and I love it. Chobits is one of my favorite animes. I love to roleplay. I normally do freeform rp and have been playing the same character since 1998. If anyone is curious as to the type of rp Im talking about, do a search for Rhy'Din roleplay. Well, thats all for now! Its great to be here and I hope to get to know some of ya  

Rena_Nyte

Adored Lover

9,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K.O.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:33 pm
Okay okay...I am one of the old vice captians that vanished for a while. Been very busy and now I am working 5:30am to 5pm or longer 5 days a week. And I still own the chobits series and many others ninja I'm now in the Army... and I will be getting deployed in 2 months sadly but i'm ready to go. If anyone has questions don't be afraid to ask.  
~Chobits Heart~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff