Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

Raine would wake up with a huge headache.
"Darn... what the heck happened yesterday?"
the disoriented brunette ended up heading for the shrine instead of the kitchen as she originally intended.

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:16 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
As Raine would enter the Shrine she would find a woman sitting with her legs crossed on top of one of the bigger statues seemingly watching as Raine would enter the room, she was quiet but Raine would be able to sense she was being watched, despite if she tried sensing her soul, she wouldn't find it but she wouldn't have to as she felt an urge as to where she was being watched, which if she followed that urge she would see a woman sitting with legs crossed on a statue watching her, she had a cloak like hood on her which matched her hair color as well as a goat bone mask on top of that. when Raine would finally see her she would speak "You went the wrong way, it was a left not a right" she stated looking at her "the kitchen....where you wanted to go to....your headache must have confused ya...." she stated, seemingly knowing she had a big headache, yet there wasn't a way for her to know that, only she knew about the headache which made this woman strange and mysterious about what she knew about raines mental status.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:50 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

The brunette kept holding her head all the way in, it was a little too dark for a kitchen, but since she always woke up earlier than usual, she expected the kitchen to have dim lighting.
With every step she took, the feeling of being observed was denser and denser until she was forced to look towards the girl, because of the feeling of being watched mixed with a headache said feeling was amplifying.
"oh... hi there.... got a name?"
It was the first thing that came to her mind. Mostly to make sure she was actually speaking to someone and it wasn't just her subconscious greeting her in the morning.
"did I now? ... Man... I don't feel so good today..."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:26 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
As Raine would look at her, the womans appearance seemed so familiar, yet unknown, much as if she resembled a Red haired woman and her 'mother', which would be only obvious to Raine as she knew whom two the girl seemed to resemble. "Yes...i have a name...but people like to change it all the time" she commented scratching her forehead. "I guess if anything I'm most often called Emilia De lu Tristum" she stated, the name would sound familiar to Raine, but not from someone she knew from the past, she would know that much but she heard the name before, perhaps in a book during her time in school, the girl would keep staring at Raine as she stated she wasn't feeling good "I would say so...perhaps you should rest until the afternoon, im sure your head will feel better with some extra sleep" she explained still sitting ontop of the statue still unmoved.

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:29 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

As Emilia introduced herself, Raine would raise her eyebrow at her, clearly not pleased at all. Not like she had done anything wrong to Raine, rather the headache. If things weren't kept simple she would get annoyed just by having to process complicated or elaborate words. A name as elegant as De lu Tristum, which would normally thrill Raine to bits, especially with the accent during the pronunciation. Instead, hearing it now was like putting her head in a bucket while having Queen slam said bucket with a baseball bat full strength.
"Emily it is... Lovely name..."
Her vision was a little blurry, yet she could listen to Emilia. Her silhouette and features she managed to perceive from her resulted oddly familiar, her soul eased out. Unlike with Bai which seemed to hold the opposite effect on her.
"Yeah... maybe you're right... I could use some rest..."
The brunette would head towards the statue, her brute force seemed to be without supervision as she simply took the statue and laid it down. For some reason, she knew Emily could avoid falling, or even losing her pose, even if she didn't Raine was fast enough to catch her.
Raine would walk up to her, and on a turn of events lay down next to her, using her lap as a pillow as she closed her eyes, feeling better just by being next to her... she reminded Raine of those two so much... she missed them. She felt safe.
"Thank you..."
Said the brunette for no apparent reason, as she decided to take Emilia's advice and rest.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:53 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia would keep staring at her, seemingly noticing Raine didn't say her name correctly...or gave a more lazily version of her name, which gave Emilia a small sigh but nigh noticeable "its...Emilia...but i guess...Emily works too..." she stated as she watched Raine walk to the statue lifting it up, which she didn't seem to move from her position only moving when she and the statue was placed on the ground "....." she made no sound as she got back into a crossed legged position...yet Raine didn't let her speak as she simply passed out on her lap "....unexpected...." she muttered giving a sigh as she held her hand out to the side having a book appear in her hand as well as a pen, she would open it up and begin writing down in the book, it was clear she wasn't going to be able to move anytime soon.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

During her nap, Raine would undergo the most relaxing resting session she held perhaps even before she was kidnapped by the Queen of darkness. She had not slept like this in ages. Often she would let out an affectionate nuzzle, but she didn't move that much at all.

Upon waking up, however, Raine would overextend her welcome as her arms soon embraced Emilia's figure, resulting in a tender hug.
"Thank you... I really needed that."
Said Raine, breaking the hug as she smiled cheerfully at Emilia, she was awfully comfortable around her. Most likely because of her beauty nap, and because of how familiar she felt around her. Treating her like part of her own family.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia was still writing away in the book, seemingly taking advantage of the silence, but she would be embraced by the girl seemingly as if she was close to her "um....your welcome?" she stated not sure hat she meant by it since she wasn't responsible for the nap, merely suggested it. "Assuming your...headache went away?" she asked her as she closed the book with one hand making it sound a vocal noise as she would flick her hand causing it to disappear "you seem awfully...friendly to a stranger you met ya know"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"oh yeah.. what are the odds eh?"
Raine chuckled, after all, she seemed to be over that horrible headache she just got this morning. Yet Elaine would be quick to address her awfully friendly attitude towards her.
"Well, I like you. What can I say... I feel comfortable around you... so I guess there's why."
Raine explained with a cheerful giggle, not really minding why or pondering about it.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia shrugged "the odds were pretty high, she's only done that to 3 other people in her entire life...all seem to get rest before poping right back up" she explained "so it was a guess honestly" she added before hearing why she felt comfortable "seems to be the case for most when they see me" she explained giving a sigh. "But...since your feel better....may i give you some advice while you idle here in this place?" she asked her

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:22 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Who?"
Raine asked, confused as she didn't understand who she was referring to. Yet she nodded as she offered some advice.
"Sure, I would appreciate that."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:42 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia shrugged "just people you wouldn't know the names of" she told her in honesty. "don't take it the wrong way...but you should give up on trying to 'help' the people here, not only is it going to upset those your trying to help...you dont have the mentality to not go back into your depression which im sure you rather avoid" she told her "if you really want to help people or get on their good side...just try and be their friends...it will save both sides the pain...especially your old friend, thats why i locked up all the books but one..." she stated giving a sigh "just...try alright?" she told her

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:07 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"You know.. I wish I had met you earlier... could have saved me a lot of trouble... I kinda already learned all that the hard way."
Raine sighed, leaning against Emilia's shoulder. At this point she wasn't even mad, just overall stopped caring. The more she cared about people she met here, the faster she would sink into depression.
"anything else I should know?"
She asked.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Emilia looked at her "if I had you would have still done the same" she told her "peoples decisions can't be weighed by simple words" she told her quite bluntly. which was obviously true in her words. soon she would be asked about other things she should know "thats about the only advice i have....for you at least" she stated ads she would stand up twirling her pen in her fingers "unless you have something else you want advice for....you should really get some food since you did sleep until the afternoon" she told her

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:33 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Elaine claimed there wouldn't be a way for Raine to change her mind to which the brunette smirked.
"You're seriously underestimating how much I like being with you. Maybe your words alone would have been enough for me."
Raine would giggle after Elaine's last line.
"That's what anything else I should know stands for silly... according to your own words. There's nothing else you have for me... therefore. Unless you wish to advise me for each and every person living in this realm I should take something to eat. Maybe you should too."
stated the brunette.
"Unless of course, you have something better to do."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games