Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:11 am
((*she smiled softly, pointing* everyone is in central and you can pick where it is..probably somewhere on the outskirts, or it can be the one right next to where Al, Ade, Ed, and Hughes are...take your pick....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:52 am
Hey what else are we suppose to do in summerschool and when we where in driver's ed there was nothing else to do. Besides, we have no lives. And we don't go around making bad yaoi couples, we make good ones. I finally found a good yaoi couple in my bishies! *squeals then looks around sheepishly and goes and climbs up a random tree* I finally did a drawing of Shadow, the demon one. From my story. She's so awsome looking, though I hate trying tos hade and stuff. Also it's graphite so it smears sometimes. Damn.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:23 pm
Shadow of Fire
Hey what else are we suppose to do in summerschool and when we where in driver's ed there was nothing else to do. Besides, we have no lives. And we don't go around making bad yaoi couples, we make good ones. I finally found a good yaoi couple in my bishies! *squeals then looks around sheepishly and goes and climbs up a random tree* I finally did a drawing of Shadow, the demon one. From my story. She's so awsome looking, though I hate trying tos hade and stuff. Also it's graphite so it smears sometimes. Damn.

There's no such thing as a good 'Yaoi couple' it's abserd. I really think Ed and Rose should hit it off. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:44 pm
Yes there is! You are a guy so of course you don't like it. Then again you don't have a mind anywhere near the mind my friends and I have. Rurouni Kenshin has...one good yaoi couple..maybe two. I'm still thinking the other one over. Though it's sort of bad when people put a married man in a yaoi couple, though it's funny. Come to think og it, rurouni kenshin have many yaoish moments. The last samuri x dvd does have a yaoish moment between sano and kenshin, though that yaoi couple is evil Emmi got that on a which rurouni kenshin yaoi couple are you. It was funny yet scary. God knows who slave would be...sano and someone else for sure. Over obesssive with him. FMA has no good yaoi couples though...*lets out a small sigh in dissappointment* I like reading the doujin. Deviantart has some yaoi fanart...though lately if it's yaoi it's ed and roy. NOT A COUPLE YOU DAMN IDIOTS! *she screams then plops back and decides to go to her world* Okay I'm weird sue me.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:21 pm
((*sighed* that must mean we don't have lives either...although we don't have school..but congrats on the Shadow drawing...I so wish I could see....*twirled a graphite pencil around her fingers* yes...they can be frustrating, with the right paper they don't smuge, but normal paper, especially in my tiny print and words, smudges....*she disagreed with Mr. M* no...there are some good Yaoi couples...really none in FMA, but there are some out there...people in Gravitation for instance...*shook her head* Nii does not mind yaoi, and so do others...boys who don't mind it do exist..just few and far apart...although I think over all if a guy likes yaoi they are twice as good as before....*and the talk of the Rurouni Kenshin yaoi started again, as she could only sigh and wait for the end as she still knew really nothing about the series* I feel left behind and deprived....*made a face now* Ed and Roy would never work...that is an example of a bad pairing....but you are not weird...although Fire, I really like your idea of MxM...*started cracking up, as they would not find it so funny, just she and Fire*

oh...and a friend of mine is thinking of joining the guild, and yes, he does use paragraphs and he is rather intelligent...and he is not using alchemy!...he was probably going to ask you Fire for the position of Captain, investigator rank....I could point you towards his work when he is ready to join, but he's quite good....any requirements for such a person?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:49 pm
...*raises her left eyebrow a little confused by ryb's little comment* Huh? As for your friend...someone who doesn't use alchemy. Wishing rank of captain, in truth that's low ranking. I suppose as of yet there aren't requirements. I suppose so.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:01 pm
((*tilted her head* If you want to know what that comment meant, as I guess you forgot one of our previous conversations, just pm me as I don't think people here need to hear it....and...yes...Nii's character will not use alchemy, but is in the military and was going for the rank below and State Alchemist....*grinned* you so have to see his profile when it's done....and he does not mind yaoi! *that was a huge plus in her book*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:05 pm
DarkRybrin
((*tilted her head* If you want to know what that comment meant, as I guess you forgot one of our previous conversations, just pm me as I don't think people here need to hear it....and...yes...Nii's character will not use alchemy, but is in the military and was going for the rank below and State Alchemist....*grinned* you so have to see his profile when it's done....and he does not mind yaoi! *that was a huge plus in her book*))
Thats great! finally Envy can Have a romantic time with someone. I havent dont Yaoi in along time....and thats only because they guy PMed me about it...But I'm just kidding...or I'm I....  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:14 pm
((*she giggled softly and handed pocky over to Maes* yep...you get points for that...you are now officially infront of Mr. M over there....*still could not help but dancing around, as Maes sometimes was far too much fun* rping posting now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:15 pm
3nodding  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:22 pm
((*grinned back, hoping that meant he was not angry with her and was indeed posting* yayness!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:10 pm
DarkRybrin
((*grinned back, hoping that meant he was not angry with her and was indeed posting* yayness!!!))
Why would I be mad at you?all you said was that I was That Old...You didnt say anything about me accutally being old so I'm not mad about it.I assure you that it takes alot to tick me off and besides...I can't get mad at you...Your too nice,Nice like I was Four years ago...Hell if It was Four years ago I would be RPing as Alphonse and not Edward...now aint that a drastic change?...All It took was A loved ones Passing to
Smash my spirit all to hell.I recovered some but I've changed so much..  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:58 pm
Oh really? Darn my short-term memory. Oh well.

Also, I know what it's like to draasticlly change afte rlossing someone. Actully...it was about three four years ago. I was twelve when it happened. May 16th. Even remember what time it was and basically every little detail when I found out she died. Yep..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:47 am
((*she poked him softly, as it sounded he was a least the smallest bit annoyed* and I still am sorry about that, I did not mean to phrase it badly...*nodded to him* I will have to be careful then, because I know sometimes I can be a bit of a handful...*shook her head, wishing she could be nicer*....that is a drastic change...I kinda play Alphonse now...but someday I might try and play Edward....*winced*..maybe if we get some ductape we can repair it?....but even if you have changed, we all still like you, you are a good person...*she had not really lost anyone yet, a little worried that such a thing could happen, but she hoped it would not*....I wish terrible things would not happen to good people...neither of you should be hurt...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:39 am
It's human nature and the way of the world. We can't live forever. Even if we did, as we grew old we'd only be suffering. So death isn't really a bad thing. After all, if we dind't have death, then we'd never have any reason to ever smile or grin again eventually in truth. Or am I mistaken?  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games