Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Angel Freya

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:46 pm
Fukyuu Syndicate There. Though we just started. I think some of my friends are a may be a bad influence on me...nah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:42 am
((*she laughed softly* leave it to my sister to like something random and weird..I bet there might be a five on her list, but I am yet to find it....*thinks she should just sleep forever* yep..I know what you mean...*listened about the new problem, agreeing that moders were killing the guilds and the general idea of FMA, hoping she was not one of them, and of course agreeing with the joining part, as she would as it was a good cause*...funness...I like it and....are we a bad influence on you?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:51 am
Not you guys, my friends in real life. *lets out a small sigh and looks around innocently* I have yaoi fanfiction in the work. Yayness! Though it might be hard. I mean it's not like they are really that easy to capture hte proper personality...at least with the yaoi. I could write millions of yaoi fanfictions. I swear, so many yaoish moments.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:25 am
((*poked the friends in real life*....yaoi fanfiction is alright though...capturing the proper personlities is a major challenge, but it's good reading material...just not some of these impossible combinations...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:29 am
...I wonder if it is a possible. Well I think so. Of course I have weird yaoi soupling tastes. Of course I always have the ones that aren't the most popular and hate the most popular ones. Though....yeah, that couple makes me sick to my stomach just like people putting ed and roy together.

Side note: Officaly dating! I'm sure he'll think I'm insane with my over obession with bishies but, he hangs out with my friends and me at break during summer school. He fits in rather well. Today was interesting. Head versus locker.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:58 am
((*she nodded* many people are good impersonators...like Mr. M and Maes here....but...I think your tastes are fine..although sometimes I think that's because my sister likes the same things you do and she irraversably contaminates my tastes...*shuddered* that combination is wrong...*cheered for Shadow* I know, I was reading your journal..Good for you!...but...*winced* I had a serious case of me vs. a desk once...it won naturally...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:10 pm
Yeah. How'd I get the coupling again I forgot. Oh well it's hot. Also about facing obejects with ead. They normally win. I dented one of the lockers! Oh well, not my school so I don't care! Should write above it "Red River did this. Fear us." os eomthing weird like that. I wonder when I should ahve the yaoi take palce I just relaized that, since once upon a time. It was more of a try to kill the other one relationship. Though that didn't last forever. I wish it would have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:31 pm
((*she sighed* I don't really make couples, I let others do and just listen about it...and...I lose against everything, not just inanimate objects...and...winning is not everything...*listened to the tale of the lockers* that had to hurt..I try to make a point of not hitting my head, but sometimes it cannot be helped...*grinned* a killing each other relationship?...funness..*her sister and her sister's friends had her pro-sadistic relationships at the moment* they are all crazy...anyway...where is Maes?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:32 pm
Not sure. Also sorry I haven't posted but I'm plotting or rather my friends on gaia and I are ploting on destroying a few godmodere ffa guilds. So as head I must be there to lead.

The locker hurt, it left a mark. I still won though! As for the relationship, it was more one kill the other in thrist for power and the other sort of not killing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:47 pm
((*she winced*...that's fine I suppose...but...how are you going to destroy them? torpedoing guilds is difficult...and...just tell me how it goes...*kicked the locker* Silly locker....but congrats on winning...*sighed* that's too bad...I really like yaoi sadistic relationships...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:36 am
Well it shouldn't be that hard. Then again that ego-maniac is basically brain-washing every new guild. Damn him. Altheia isn't much better. So as for how we are going to destroy them it shouldn't be hard. just get a ton of guilds together, storm the place and attack at once. If they godmode against all that you can report them. No one would be strong enough to fend off a few guilds.

I agree, the yaoi sadistic relationships are fun but when the evil is sort of one-sided it's not as good. Maybe...I can make them both sadistic. I know how now!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:21 pm
DarkRybrin
(( that's too bad...I really like yaoi sadistic relationships...))

Ewwwww yer weird. No Yaoi is a good Yaoi. You don't put famous male characters with another... it's just... it just... it just doesn't work! >.<  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:25 pm
Anime Yaoi you idiot! That's fun, as long as you get a good couple. I mean there are some that don't work out. I like yaoi relationships as long as it's a good couple. I need to get that DVD that Emmi told me about. I wonder what episode it was though...no fair!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:41 pm
I think Rybrin wanted me to post something here regarding what Al is going to do against Scar. I guess I will have Al destract him, then he calls Scar a coward for trying to attack Ed when he cannot fight back. Al then goes to help Adi rescue Ed from his fall.  

hi_nu_gundam8135

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:50 pm
Oro? *sits there staring at nu confused.*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games