Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:56 pm
hi_nu_gundam8135
I think Rybrin wanted me to post something here regarding what Al is going to do against Scar. I guess I will have Al destract him, then he calls Scar a coward for trying to attack Ed when he cannot fight back. Al then goes to help Adi rescue Ed from his fall.
...Scars not the one You Made Al crack one in the head....Ry wants you to change the Post in the RP cause You made Al wack Greed in the Head...not an old man in a wheelchair....So your gonna have to make Al fight Greed...I...also managed to create more drama In the situation...although I hate Drama..People have told me that I'm good with the whole Death or near death sceen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:57 pm
IDk really either. She just wanted me to explain what wads going on or something. I thought this old guy was the one that had captured Ed, but it somehow turned out to be greed it seems. Then I got even more confused with the lack of description of who Al was fighting, so I thought it was Scar. It' Greed though.  

hi_nu_gundam8135

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:01 pm
...okay I'm lost. I think I'll wait to post anything until this little weird...whatever the hell it is blowss over. Since I'm not in the mood to have to doa lot of reading or have someone try to explain it to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:02 pm
Scar isn't in a wheel chair... he's some where else.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:07 pm
ok...This is whats Going on....Since I hated how kylie had someguys name God in the post I had Decided to change the whole thing as Put Greed in his place so that was the Person who was Chasing Edward and Adenine Down but Adenine put up a Barrier and he couldnt Get by it,Ed had put up His barrier So that Adenine could put her's Down so they could Escape...So basicly all Nu has to do is change the Old guy to Greed and Everything should be OK but in the RP Going all to Hell^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:12 pm
That somewhat helped. Though I'm still confused. I think I might wait still...yeah I think I'll do that. Besides, I'm working on my stories. I can't seem to think of a clear ending. My story is like the story that never ends. I hate it, oh god how I hate it.  

elegantdemonofpoop

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:13 pm
Oh and one last thing, is it ok if Al can do alchemy without a circle? I think it would be ok since he sees the gate in the manga, but he forgets about it untill something makes him remember. I guess it depends on if you follow the anime or the manga more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:19 pm
hi_nu_gundam8135
Oh and one last thing, is it ok if Al can do alchemy without a circle? I think it would be ok since he sees the gate in the manga, but he forgets about it untill something makes him remember. I guess it depends on if you follow the anime or the manga more.

There's something more to it... the reason why Izumi and Ed can do transmutation without a circle is because a part of them was left in the Gate. Al... well his whole body was taken so he's just a soul in a suit.

P.S. I edited his post. You can't just say it was greed, gotta build a little suspense, like "who are you? What do you want?" type of crap. I tried to edit the post as little as possible. I'm the one who plays Scar and I'm waiting to see what SHADOW'S PLOT IS ALL ABOUT. DAMMIT THINK OF SOMETHING! I'm waiting sweatdrop  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:24 pm
Nope. That's not happening. I know he can use alcemy without a circle in the manga, but do you notice how much the manga goes off track! The anime everything revovles in truth about the the gate and at times the ishbal rebellion. In the manga, Roy isn't even the one who killed Winry's parents. If I'm not mistaken, they have Scar as the one who killed them. So the manga is really pointless and not true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:29 pm
HEY PALM TREE! Wanna post pics of different versions of pheonix circlet.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:34 pm
Shut up! I've had summmer school and I have to wake up way to early for summer! It drains my brain! So sue me! Besides, now I'm glad in summer school, I can see my boyfriend. I swear, it's like everyone always fails there english class. Almost everyone in my class are people who are going to be seniors, including him but, that's okay. I feel smart in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:55 pm
Mr. M
HEY PALM TREE! Wanna post pics of different versions of pheonix circlet.
Alright alright Take a ******** chill pill.. I've Posted them in my Journal If you want to take alook at them,The fourth one is In The front page so I didnt post that pose.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Ehhh might want to save them from pics and upload them onto a site, THEN post the address in image format on your journal. Other wise they all look identical because they're connected with your avatar itself. Thus everytime you change your avatar, the pics change as well =/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:28 pm
I'll post them out here later...I dont know If its just My journal or if its just all of them in general but mines acting up..  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 am
-sigh- Sorry I suddenly dissapeared. o_-;; I needed a break from everything for a while.. Anyways, hello. xD

EDIT: And before anyone says anything to me, it is fine that you changed the roleplay. It was getting rather boring for me anyways. And holy hell. Edward falls down to his 'death' o_o; I like that. XDD Anyways, I'm not sure if my spot has been taken over, or if I can still roleplay. I shall just lumber around here for a while then. xp

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games