Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:47 am
You will back away from Emmi or you will die. Besides, she has her world in which she lives in. You would not understand it, nor want to be there. Though I must say I rather find her world funny at times.

As for what you said Ryb, it may be true. The fact of the matter is there are some people who cannot get past the hard times, not matter how long it's been. I am sadly one of those people. The wisdom comes from having turned away from the brighter side of the world and leetting myself fall into the eternal pit of darkness, that is perhaps sadness and dispair. I don't regret it. Though it seems odd why now when I should be happy, I am sad. I guess I am just weird like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:08 pm
((*thought it might be nice to see Emmi's little world if it could not be easily understood*..funness..and..*she once more took to listening, really sad now that Fire had experienced bad things she could not get away from*..but, why do you like being sad and dark?...you may not regret it, but did you not just go towards the other side of happiness? Because if this supposed despair makes you happy, then are you not just experiencing a different dream then everyone else? From the sound of it, you would not be happy by putting your past behind you; clinging to your past and making it the present makes you happy, and therefore it is what you should do...right?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:43 pm
Clinging to the past is often the reason why I am sad. Though, when i think of the future I cannot say that looks much brighter. Un truth, I do not enjoy the sadness, though I enjoy the darkness. As to where I went, I did not really go to the other side of hapiness. I just went dark. *paused for a moment and let out a small sigh. she fell onto her back and stared at the ceiling.* I'm trapped inside my own mind. There's no way out. Perhaps it is best this way. I cannot hurt others, I can only hurt myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:07 pm
((*she brushed Fire's past away with a whisk broom* silly past..it's not allowed to make Fire sad...but...the future might not be brighter, but it's still there....*had both hands out on either side of her like a scale* darkness and sadness, most definitally two different things, and yet you are loosing the comparison...but you went to the middle, if you did not go to the other side, and no matter how much you would like to stay there, as we would all like to stay there, another event is going sadly jarr you away from where you wanted to stay..one side or the other...the darkness may hurt less, but when you have to leave it will just hurt more...is that not a very bad thing? No one wants to change, but it can't be helped...is not sooner with less pain better then later with more pain?...

*still sitting, she watched Fire, actually understanding where her friend was coming from, but unable to find the right words to give Fire her eyes*...you are not trapped...you are outgoing and strong, you have a life and friends, you are a creative artist and poet...you are not trapped in their..you are just hiding....there's at least three ways out and about of everything..you just have to look where you least expect..but no...If you truly are where you say you are, it's not the best way at all...then you would hurt worse later and nothing would be solved...think of it this way...you hurt others by hurting yourself...we don't want you to hurt because it makes us hurt....you may not hurt in the darkness, but then you turn around and bash yourself because you cannot see....it's bad....*rather sad about this, trying to find what she could do to see, yet there was an unpinpointable cause somewhere*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:28 pm
well, as much as I love to keep this up I must leave. I have to get ready for my date. *makes a little squeak noise then rushes off*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:21 pm
You don't know me Shadow, I'm easily adaptive to new things when it comes to woman so don't make assumptions... after all they're the mother of all ********. wink Sides she doesn't sound like that bad of a person anyways so *shrugs* I think you just make stuff up to keep me away, kinda selfish and childish but ehhh what can you do.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:54 pm
...That was a rather rude comment if I do say so myself. First off, you would not fit in with her. Since you don't like yaoi, much less know half of the people she talks about from animes or probably any of the yaoi couples. For the most part, it's anime yaoi and bishies. Though that's just a basic overveiw.

Also, War of the Worlds was a really good movie. It's sort of weird and they get right to the violence rather quick but hey it was good. Nice graphics and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:32 pm
Shadow of Fire
...That was a rather rude comment if I do say so myself. First off, you would not fit in with her. Since you don't like yaoi, much less know half of the people she talks about from animes or probably any of the yaoi couples. For the most part, it's anime yaoi and bishies. Though that's just a basic overveiw.

Also, War of the Worlds was a really good movie. It's sort of weird and they get right to the violence rather quick but hey it was good. Nice graphics and stuff.

First of all you make it sound rude, I swear whenever I say something you go into protective mode which in my opinion is a waste of your time when you should relise that I'm only kidding. Second of all, Emmi was rather nice when she MSGed me a while back after we first had that major arguement. Sometimes you do really need to relax and calm down. I only say this as a friend, it's important that you try to cheer up and just laugh with me. Laughing is healthy after all and it'll sooth that pain you may be haveing away.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:36 pm
I laugh when I want to laugh. Mostly I laugh at the stupid little spaz attacks Ed has. Though laughing doesn't really help. Well it does but only for a few moments. There's not always a way to heal something. Also, sue me I'm over protective over anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:00 pm
Either I'm seeing things or does it look like... How do I put it in a nice way...Most of Shadow is Missing...  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:12 pm
Yep! I'm invisble! It suits me I think. Half the time in real life I feel inivisble anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:15 pm
Yet now your dateing some one, your with a guy who likes you and you still think your invisible. Get over yourself girl, lots of people know you exsist.

Yes, why is her avatar missing? The cat is hanging in mid air.  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:27 am
Mr. M
Yet now your dateing some one, your with a guy who likes you and you still think your invisible. Get over yourself girl, lots of people know you exsist.

Yes, why is her avatar missing? The cat is hanging in mid air.
Its something to do with the Bone helm. people have been saying that there is a clitch and that you sorta dissappear if you wear it around the waist and then have your avi some position...Sometimes it works but its hard to get it to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:47 am
Why don't you shut the hell up, okay? You don't know a thing and neither does anyone else here. So you can't go around saying.

As for the invisible avie, you wear the bone helemet as a waist thing and you get it. It's amusing.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:45 am
((*she poked Fire*...I hope you had fun on your date...*looked to Mr. M, shaking her head*...that might not have been the nicest thing to say..*winced, as the fighting started between her two friends, the talk of yaoi and an unrelated good movie, then of course of the back-talk...although Mr. M did have a point about laughing, as it was good for you...and then of course the reply to that, shuddering and then of course taking Fire by the hand and leading her over to one corner of the room, and then pushing Mr. M over to the other corner of the room* no more fighting...friends should not fight...I really wish I was around when you started up, but no more...and...*did a double take* wow...those bone belts must be something of a glitch...Fire's body is missing...and...*huggled Fire* you are not invisible...all of us can see you quite clearly, if not your avatar..*jumped and then removed Fire from the room, putting her in another room*....please stop fighting...it's upsetting....people are entitled to their own opinions, so there is no reason to fight over such things...))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games