Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm
"that's great,i get to be the one ramming brainless dumasses.In anycase thanks".Arthur got in the truck and started it.Before starting to move he did a little prayer to god hoping for the best."ok let get going"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm
-she jumped in and her dog followed-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:10 pm
Arthur start the car and start driving.

2 hours since wolfie and arthur left and only found supplies,but no survivors.lately arthur rammed at least 20 zombies with gore on the car."this is going to be a while.Arthur notices that wolfie was a bit tired but ignored it.He was intent in finding people.And so he drove on.By then wolfie and rover was asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 am
-she woke up rubbing her face- ugh where are we -she looked around-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 pm
Rayde packed her bag back under her seat in the Jeep where it belonged. She heard footsteps behind her, not the shamble of the undead but a real person. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and turned to look at whoever was coming up behind her. It was her brother Charlie, he looked depressed. "Well, he should our sister just died," Rayde thought to herself. Life had been miserable since her death two days ago. It was really rough for the both of them... Neither of them had allowed themselves to mourn her death, there was no pleace for weakness in this world of death and destruction. Rayde watched as he threw his bag in the back of the Wrangler, it was almost heartbreaking to watch. She looked away at the rest of the survivors who were piling their gear into her Jeep, there was getting to be too many people for a Wrangler she thought, it could start becoming more dangerous than good. We need more wheels... Rayde lit up a cigarette and stepped back from her truck to watch as everyone got ready for the drive ahead of them. She wondered who the survivor with the bird was ... and if he was still alive...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 pm
Shane Stood up and groaned.he had felt like s**t up until his dream.he was only groaning since it ended.he took three big steps and was out by the jeep.He shrugged out of his backpack and tossed it in the front seat.
"So thats why i was uncomfortable."He said plainly.He looked over at rayde from the corner of his eye a smirk on his face.he shook it off and turned to face her."Hows the hangover rayde?"

He stretched.Something hurt.he closed his eyes wincing.he reached around to his back probing it with his fingers."Holy crap."there was a big big rip in the back of it."Thats what hurt."he said his fingers brushing across the dried blood.He slipped out of his shirt and ffolded it up tossing it beside his pack.Shane was ripped,he had a six pack and quite a bit of muscle since he was able to work quickly.He stretched again."Rayde could you check out this cut on my back?"  

Jordon352

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:30 pm
Andre sighed as he lit a cigarette and took a sip of some coffee he'd made with the broadcast station's old lunchroom coffee maker, no replies yet that the machine had recorded, but the person might not have left a message if they called, he sighed, pressing the broadcast button again and waiting for the the countdown, "Once again this is Andre Luda from the old 107.1 broadcast station, on all frequencies all day long, if you get this message, let me know." Andre grinned as he grabbed some old cds and put them on, the first one was a old Biggie album starting with the song..."I'm going going back to back to Cali, Cali..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm
(Walking up to the jeep and the survivors getting in it)

Hey... My name is Mark Need a hand?  

Bound Undeath

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:48 pm
Shane asked her to check a wound on his back. Rayde looked at him and rolled her eyes. She walked over to the young man and put her cigarette out on his wound with a laugh. She said "Well, there you go, won't bleed anymore, plus you wont whine about a cut anymore."She giggled again and pulled the flask out of her back pocket. She gave him a swig of her rum and said "Finish it you'll feel better"with a wink as she walked off and took a drag of off her cigarette. Suddenly the CB in the Jeep went off. SHe heard only faintly at first "Once again this is Andre Luda from the old 107.1 broadcast station, on all frequencies all day long, if you get this message, let me know." Rayde dashed for the Jeep knocking her brother and Shane out of the way and got to the CB just in time to hear some Biggie. She picked up the mic and shouted "Andre Lude this is Rayde, currently roadside on our way to San Fransisco, where are you and what's your status?Oh, and keep the tunes comin' man!" Rayde smiled and turned to see everyone looking at her shocked. Just then a man came up from behind the Jeep "Hey... My name is Mark Need a hand?" He shouted. Rayde looked at him with a grin and said "Can you get a set of wheels?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm
-she climbed out of the car and climbed up onto the roof of the car with it still driving fast- peace -she layed down and let the wind go through her hair-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 pm
Rayde laughed at the joke and said "Just tires, why not pack everyone in a Jeep Wrangler when there's a perfectly good SUV over there?" She giggled again and said "Fine, I guess a girl is going to have to out mechanic you boys" Rayde threw her cigarette over her shoulder as she walked across the road to the SUV. She tried the door, just in case and of course it was locked. Rayde looked back at everyone who was watching her and turned back around towards the car. She quick reached up into her shirt and pulled the wire from her bra, no easy feat, and bent it into a "J" and used it to jimmy the lock. She turned and smiled at the others and giggled and then set back to work. She popped open the door and got underneath the stearing column and did a quick job hotwiring the truck. She yelled back "Who wants to drive this piece of s**t?" as she started walking back to her Jeep grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:10 pm
-she looked around at where they were going- look at this mess -she stared at the passing bodies-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:10 pm
I'll take it, can't be any worse than a Humvee. Probably rides smoother anyway. Oh I almost forgot this is Horace. (points at crow) He's quite smart and will warn us if undead are around.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games