Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm
the truck stopped when Watkins ordered it too. he went after anoko and followed him into the building. when watkins walked in he noticed a light switch, he flipped the swtich and " damn kid looks like you found a strip club with windows haha". watkins then went to the counter and took as much booze as he could. he decided they would slep here for the night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm
"survivors? why would they light a fire thet could attract unwanted attention. maybe they light it to throw people off of their position ill send my hawk to find them" after a while Orens hawk returned and pointed out a truck parked putside of a house with lights on. "good job once they get the heli up in the air guide them to the suvivors position" to the rest of survivors "you hear that, just follow Bendy to the suvivors position"  

warhead1029

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm
Watkins and the rough rider's rushede outside with there weapon's locked and loaded. they brought there heavy's also the minigun and the two LAW'S. they aimed there weapon's at the chopper waiting for it to do something.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm
Nezul
(admiral you do realize you were on a staircase right?) looks out the window "you've got to be kidding me now" hits his mic button "we have more survivors llok out and you'll see smoke"

(well i guess i went down the stairs biggrin )
Danny found a shot and immediately stabbed himself with it, hoping to ease the pain. Lucky for him, he was able to move again... but for how long?
Dan climbed the stairs feeling refreshed. He felt good. Damn good. He ran. Running! He climbed up to the top expecting to see the chopper ready and loading with Joe, Oren, the other guy, and everyone ready to go, and immediately had a great cloud of anger come over him as he saw the horde swarm. He let our a war cry and blasted a way with his AK. Bullets went through multiple zombies, splattering bodies all over. Clip after clip, he shot and reloaded, until he finally ran out of ammo. He sees a zombie from his c**k eyed point and slams the gun into its skulled face, cracking both. He threw the gun into a crowd and reached for his ax. HIS AX! He forgot the ax! He brushed back through the crowd. He needed the ax, that was a gift, a gift he treasured and a gift that saved his life! He ran, when the shot's medicine wore off.  

Anarchic Humor

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm
"umm chris i have a situation" hits the mic as he scanning the area seeing guys loaded with miniguns scanning the models "umm chris do you have a pda on you"  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm
hits his mic "nope but i can broadcast with this" changes frequencies to all and his the mic button "do not fire upon the chopper we mean you no harm" and heads out the door grabbing the guy who just ran out and spin threw him against the wall "idiot" and takes his pistol and knife and begins taking down what was left of the zombies.  

Meat Vegetable

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:28 am
Anoko didn't give a damm about the helicopter at the moment. Anoko was looking for a decent place to sleep. He opened the door to the backroom to find a very nasty sight, a zombie laying in a pool of blood with it's lower body complety cut off and lieing on the other side of the room. The zombie was wearing a blood soaked hockey mask, so it was almost impossible for it to even hope to bite him with it on. Anoko laughed and swiftly kicked the zombie in the side of it's head, killing it instantly with the brain damage. Anoko leaned over, took off it's hockey mask and put it on himself. He also got the zombie's head off with his katana, just to be extra sure. Yawning, he placed the head up on the counter of the main room and left it their.

Hearing the noise of the helicopter again, Anoko got tired of it and loaded his hunting rifle. He climbed up to the roof of the club and aimed his rifle at someone standing inside, going for the head, "To kill... or not to kill...." Anoko said, his voice slightly muffled by the hockey mask. He didn't hear or really care about the transmission they were getting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:38 am
look at the fuel line "Chris im running low i dont know how long i could keep going if " drops a rope ladder finally spot chris and his group " i see you guys now im heading toward you guys " begin moving to them  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 am
runs grabs the 2 guys and jumps onto the rope ladder with them both hits his mic button "GO GO GO!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:05 am
In the confusion, Danny spots the ax and picks it up just as he is swung over the stranger's back. Danny spotted the man with the hunting rifle and yelled out to his new companion. "They're... They're aiming that rifle at US!"  

Anarchic Humor

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:33 pm
looks to see the man "you cant be serious..." hits his mic buttom "get us out of here sniper!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm
((Full paragraphs guys. No more 1 liners))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm
puts the guy who is alright onto the ladder so that he can hol it himself and throw the man with the ax over his shoulder and begins to climb the ladder "we've got to get out of his sights like now" and thinks to himself ^how i wish ryan was here right about now^  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Anoko planed to pull the trigger, he really did, but somthing stopped him. He strayed off into memory.

"Run!" Naru screamed as loud as she could, "Their going to kill you!" She yelled, staring at Anoko, who was waiting in the middle of an intersectoin. He turned slowly back to Naru, "If I leave, they'll fallow us home, then kill us in our sleep." Anoko said darkly, "I haven't gotten this far... Just to die now..." Anoko said, "Now go"

After a few mouments of remebering, he relized he had dropped his hunting rifle on the ground below him. It was the momery of before he had gone insane, after killing about 30 raiders that day the blood drove him mad, and the effects were permeneant.

Anoko sighed and lifted his hunting rifle back up. He aimed for the poilet, foucesed for a few seconds, and pulled the trigger. It would have been a perfect headshot if the glass around it didn't stop the bullet. Anoko swore under his breath as he took a shot at one of the others, but now he was out of ammo. He knelt over and loaded more bullets into his rifle, not taking his eyes of target for a second.  

wabbradford

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:07 pm
bullet hit the glass wade drops ducks his head mutter to himself "s**t " begin lifting high up from the ground and begin moving forward. trying to get some distance "hey chris begin climbing up " in a few minutes we will be outta sight "  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff