Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Back to Guilds

This roleplay guild is for all demigods and all crazy fans of Percy Jackson! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Role play, Mount Olympus, Gods 

Reply Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood
Big Mouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0rgasmic 0reo

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

9,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 am
I pictured Grover as small, scrawny, and nerdy not T.D.H. but anyways they have a lot of making up to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 pm
Sh3H3artsN3rds
I pictured Grover as small, scrawny, and nerdy not T.D.H. but anyways they have a lot of making up to do.

I agree with this! And he has acne. xD And he's supposed to have a goatee. xD Get it? goatee? Sorry... Lame joke.  

Silenaa
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm
Silenaa
Sh3H3artsN3rds

I agree with this! And he has acne. xD And he's supposed to have a goatee. xD Get it? goatee? Sorry... Lame joke.

Can they just focus back to Kronos' eventual arrival unless they wish to cut him out, altogether(which would be less wise?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 pm
*Savannah bumps into random football or wrestler*
Football/wrestler:hey lady's want to join
Me:not today
*Elsa,Savannah and I walk away*

XD  

hinata uchiha 68

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 pm
hinata uchiha 68

XD

noooo we didn't bump into him!!! we were passing by the wrestling room and Savannah was all looking into the room and the guy just happened to be coming up the stairs!!!! but that was awesome!!!! xDDDD

oh and, HOW DOES AVERY MANAGE TO MAKE HIMSELF AN EMOTIONLESS VOID?!?! I COULDN'T GET HIM TO LAUGH OR SMILE AT ALL WHEN WE WHERE PLAYING THAT "HONEY I LOVE YOU" GAME!!! -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

XD

noooo we didn't bump into him!!! we were passing by the wrestling room and Savannah was all looking into the room and the guy just happened to be coming up the stairs!!!! but that was awesome!!!! xDDDD

oh and, HOW DOES AVERY MANAGE TO MAKE HIMSELF AN EMOTIONLESS VOID?!?! I COULDN'T GET HIM TO LAUGH OR SMILE AT ALL WHEN WE WHERE PLAYING THAT "HONEY I LOVE YOU" GAME!!! -.-

oh i got him to laugh after and did u see how when i went "hey look more people" to Jay anjd Jordan was walking the other way but when he heard me he turned around and walked with Jay XD  

hinata uchiha 68

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 pm
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

XD

oh i got him to laugh after and did u see how when i went "hey look more people" to Jay anjd Jordan was walking the other way but when he heard me he turned around and walked with Jay XD

Avery likes you better -.-
Ohmigod that was sooooo funny!
Oh and that was funny with Mittens speaking Spanish and mother moving to Spain!!! xD I was like "WHY DOES THE SPANISH WORLD HATE US?!?!" while trying not to laugh!
Oh and KJ was all like "what is it with you people and the risers?!?!?!" since we were always using them!
Oh and Gina probably felt so abused because:
she was dragged across the stage
she was a dead body
she was in an awkward crane position for about 10 min.
she was thrown against the ground/stage
and ALMOST dragged up the risers!!
Oh and my finger is randomly bleeding..
Oh and can you come over tomorrow after school to watch Spirited Away? Kaitlyn might come and Lil Momo and Waffles.. Becca and Court couldn't come cause they are going ice skating (they had this planned a lot in advance!).. and I don't know who else..
Oh and why am I telling you all of this here instead of Facebook? I guess because while I was writing this you were gone and then you just came back and I decided to just finish what I started! xD
Oh and why do I say "Oh" so much? It's starting to annoy me..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

XD

Oh and that was funny with Mittens speaking Spanish and mother moving to Spain!!! xD I was like "WHY DOES THE SPANISH WORLD HATE US?!?!" while trying not to laugh!
Oh and KJ was all like "what is it with you people and the risers?!?!?!" since we were always using them!
she was a dead body
Oh and can you come over tomorrow after school to watch Spirited Away? Kaitlyn might come and Lil Momo and Waffles.. Becca and Court couldn't come cause they are going ice skating (they had this planned a lot in advance!).. and I don't know who else..
Oh and why am I telling you all of this here instead of Facebook? I guess because while I was writing this you were gone and then you just came back and I decided to just finish what I started! xD

lol no i just know how to make people laugh and why this is the most i have ever seen you say oh and hot Dan randomly in the hall XD  

hinata uchiha 68

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:03 pm
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

XD

she was a dead body

lol no i just know how to make people laugh and why this is the most i have ever seen you say oh and hot Dan randomly in the hall XD

I know how to laugh!
Oh and random ukelele guy!!!!! <3333333333333333333  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

XD

she was a dead body

I know how to laugh!

if i was two years older i could have gone out with him darn XP his soooooooooo hot  

hinata uchiha 68

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:19 pm
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

she was a dead body

I know how to laugh!

if i was two years older i could have gone out with him darn XP his soooooooooo hot

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(Xinfinty)w!!!! xD
but what about Flambe?!?!? (idk how to spell his name and I don't feel like saying James cause then we'll confuse the two so I shall use Flambe like he wants!! xD) Flambe is awesome! haha, remember the clapping game and he goes "FLAMBE!!" and you're like "......" that was funny! xD

((muahahhaha! I stretched the page!!!! twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

she was a dead body

I know how to laugh!

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(Xinfinty)w!!!! xD
but what about Flambe?!?!? (idk how to spell his name and I don't feel like saying James cause then we'll confuse the two so I shall use Flambe like he wants!! xD) Flambe is awesome! haha, remember the clapping game and he goes "FLAMBE!!" and you're like "......" that was funny! xD

i thought he was joking lol XD lol Flambe: do you guys normally walk like that
Me: no we skip XD  

hinata uchiha 68

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:43 pm
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
hinata uchiha 68

I know how to laugh!

i thought he was joking lol XD lol Flambe: do you guys normally walk like that
Me: no we skip XD

Haha, no he wasn't joking!!
Yes! I loved that!!!! skippidy-skippidy-skip!!! xD
Haha, remember when his phone kept going off and we were like "what the hell is that?!" cause the ringtone was some sort of cheering at a wrestling game or something!! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:19 pm
Let's control the post size, agree?  

Javier Cross
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 am
Javier Cross
Let's control the post size, agree?

Oh yea.. Haha.. I remember all the arguments that we would have with Megs cause she would stretch the pages and now look what I'm doing!! xD  
Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games